Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Omoleke, INEC Secretary KidnappedKidnapped In Osun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Omoleke, INEC Secretary KidnappedKidnapped In Osun (4348 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Civil Servant In Osun State (Graphic Photos) / AAUA Student Arrested For Beheading His Mother In Osun / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoleke, INEC Secretary KidnappedKidnapped In Osun by vicraven(m): 11:41pm On Nov 03, 2016
According to reports, Omoleke was kidnapped at gunpoint at Iwaraja, a town near Ilesa in Osun State, at abut 4pm on Thursday, November 3.

He was abducted along with his child and driver, Punch reports.

"They later released his child and the driver along with the vehicle and took him away. We have not heard anything since then," a source told the newspaper.

INEC spokesman in Ekiti, Alhaji Taiwo Gbadegesin, was said to have confirmed the incident.

Gbadegesin said the kidnappers have not contacted Omoleke's family and the commission.

source:http://www.newskingz.com/2016/11/03/secretary-independent-national-electoral-commission-ekiti-state-muslim-omoleke-kidnapped/

Re: Omoleke, INEC Secretary KidnappedKidnapped In Osun by diportivo: 1:48am On Nov 04, 2016
Police is ur friend
Re: Omoleke, INEC Secretary KidnappedKidnapped In Osun by Tolexander: 6:06am On Nov 04, 2016
Lord have mercy!
Re: Omoleke, INEC Secretary KidnappedKidnapped In Osun by chubbyswit(m): 7:11am On Nov 04, 2016
too much hunger in the land has made these dare devils more daring. angry

1 Like

Re: Omoleke, INEC Secretary KidnappedKidnapped In Osun by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 04, 2016
If I laugh they will say I have laugh...

I'm glad they released the child.
Re: Omoleke, INEC Secretary KidnappedKidnapped In Osun by richidinho(m): 7:28am On Nov 04, 2016
Eyaa

Re: Omoleke, INEC Secretary KidnappedKidnapped In Osun by kingphilip(m): 7:28am On Nov 04, 2016
This is the offshoot of hunger and idleness I guess because if one is properly fed and have a good source of likelihood then kidnapping shouldn't be an option but it can even emanate from laziness too from those who wants to get rich quick without hardwork

But I'm just imagining if people are not just sensible.. This is the most dangerous time to engage in kidnapping because the probability of you getting caught is higher than before unless the news we always hear from the media negates the actual reality
Re: Omoleke, INEC Secretary KidnappedKidnapped In Osun by sakalisis(m): 7:41am On Nov 04, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Omoleke, INEC Secretary KidnappedKidnapped In Osun by mrmy42(m): 7:43am On Nov 04, 2016
Power play at work
Re: Omoleke, INEC Secretary KidnappedKidnapped In Osun by fjjc(m): 8:36am On Nov 04, 2016
I hope is not Professor (Barrister) I.I. OMOLEKE of Department of Public Administration, O.A.U ILE-IFE.
Re: Omoleke, INEC Secretary KidnappedKidnapped In Osun by Kobicove(m): 8:41am On Nov 04, 2016
The kidnap thing has gradually gained a foothold in Nigeria sad
Re: Omoleke, INEC Secretary KidnappedKidnapped In Osun by Emassive(m): 8:51am On Nov 04, 2016
Happy Kidnapping
Re: Omoleke, INEC Secretary KidnappedKidnapped In Osun by Madejuly11(m): 11:12am On Nov 04, 2016
God will take control. Pls don't turn my state to kidnapping state o.
Re: Omoleke, INEC Secretary KidnappedKidnapped In Osun by july66: 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
vicraven:
According to reports, Omoleke was kidnapped at gunpoint at Iwaraja, a town near Ilesa in Osun State, at abut 4pm on Thursday, November 3.

He was abducted along with his child and driver, Punch reports.

"They later released his child and the driver along with the vehicle and took him away. We have not heard anything since then," a source told the newspaper.

INEC spokesman in Ekiti, Alhaji Taiwo Gbadegesin, was said to have confirmed the incident.

Gbadegesin said the kidnappers have not contacted Omoleke's family and the commission.

source:http://www.newskingz.com/2016/11/03/secretary-independent-national-electoral-commission-ekiti-state-muslim-omoleke-kidnapped/
Let them kidnap them in any state where they organise stage-managed elections. If they do that I believe elections will become free and fair in Nigeria.
Re: Omoleke, INEC Secretary KidnappedKidnapped In Osun by Ferguson0709: 8:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
He has been released this evening. Thank God

(1) (Reply)

Daughter Fights Her Dad Back For Attempting To Flog Her With Belt. VIDEO / How Far Should A Mothers Love Go? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.