Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Stop Talking And Start Doing. Yes, I’m Talking To You! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stop Talking And Start Doing. Yes, I’m Talking To You! (571 Views)

How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria / What Kind Of Business Can I Start Doing With 100k / What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Talking And Start Doing. Yes, I’m Talking To You! by BibiTees(f): 3:31am On Nov 04, 2016

STOP TALKING AND START DOING. YES, I’M TALKING TO YOU!

Yes you want to be an entrepreneur. I get it.
Why else would you be here?

Actually… a lot of you are probably here reading this because you enjoy wasting your time.
Did you know that the average person lives to be just over 78 years old.
When you actually think about it, how much time do you really have to make it?
Maybe you’re wondering why I am asking these questions…

Let me explain…
I have the pleasure of meeting a ton of awesome people. Some of coolest, crazy motivated, enthusiastic people you could ever imagine.
Many of them are CRUSHING their own businesses in providing good services, coaching, consultant services, retail and more! These entrepreneurs are truly enjoying the lifestyle they have allowed themselves to live and it is so much FUN to watch and learn from them.
I get asked a LOT of questions. Many of these questions come from people that WANT to be entrepreneurs. You might have heard the term WANTrepreneur floating around.

My goal RIGHT NOW is to get you from WANTrepreneur to ENTREPRENEUR!
WANTrepreneurs are people that have big DREAMS and GOALS. They have tons of IDEAS and honestly think they are the next BIG thing. The problem is they never ACT. They don’t do anything that takes them from IDEA to EXECUTION.
Some of the reasons are: Time, Money, Legal, Creativity, Technology, Location
This list could continue on forever…

Here is the BIG SECRET that these WANTrepreneurs need to achieve SUCCESS…
You don’t want to miss this one… Are you ready?

If you want to be a successful [REAL] entrepreneur, stop talking about it and start DOING it!
It does not matter what your circumstances are. You can DO SOMETHING. You can do it RIGHT NOW!
In fact, if you stop reading this right now and actually go ACT on something that will move your business or idea forward you are probably more likely to be successful than the person that finishes this article smiley

If you are still reading this… what else do I need to tell you? Here are some places you can start…
Start building a web page. Go to a networking event, have a goal. Create your social media pages. Find ways to market your product or service. Sign up with Konga, Jumia, or some other services so you can start showcasing your products or services and start accepting money online.
Look for suppliers if you are creating a physical product. Figure out how you can do it for cheap or free — THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!(I think I can do a kickass t-shirt design with that caption) Outline your sales funnel.
Where will your customers come from? How much do you think they are willing to spend? Don’t have a computer? Borrow one, go out, use your smartphone (don’t have a smartphone? Go to computer village and get yourself a used phone or borrow one, ask a friend — you CAN do it!) Don’t have money? You don’t need money.

Think of every way you can to do what you need to do without spending much money. Social Media is free, you can set up Twitter, Facebook page and Instagram accounts for free, you can build a website for free (it might have a “free website” footer… but who cares!).

Don’t Have time? Make time! Outsource basic tasks. Sleep less.
Afraid of getting sued? I’m not a lawyer — but until you are actually worth something… no one is probably going to want to sue you. So don’t let that be your excuse for never starting. Once you end up making so much money you don’t know what to do… go ahead and hire your own law team. I have yet to hear an excuse that can not be overcome [please don’t test me].
Yes — there are going to be challenges. Especially in this our clime where all odds are against you if you’re an entrepreneur. You need to expect those and understand that you are going to learn a TON by taking those challenges and tearing them up!

So… I will leave you with this. An easy 3 step process to making your DREAMS turn into REALITY!

1) Have an idea / dream / business in mind.
2) Think about the first logical step that you can do RIGHT NOW, that will turn your idea into reality.
3) Complete that step… NOW.

Continue repeating steps 2 and 3 until you are a successful ENTREPRENEUR and no longer a WANTrepreneur!
No more excuses. Just results, money, a new lifestyle, happiness, friendships, travel, .. this list could go on forever…

So what are you going to do, RIGHT NOW to make your dream a reality?
STOP TALKING AND START DOING!
No more talking… just ACTION!
You’ve got this!

(1) (Reply)

Google Dollar To Naira Today / Nigerian Doctors Are Considering MMM As Alternative!!! / #niyisodimu’schronicles: Mogbo, M’oya, Mor’ogo – No! This Can’t Be Happening!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.