Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,316 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

How To Cure My Insomnia? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Cure My Insomnia? (549 Views)

My Insomnia Has Lasted For Four Days Now / How To Cure My Erectile Dysfunction? / How I Cure My PE And DE Caused By Masturbation Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Cure My Insomnia? by caringpapa(m): 6:15am On Nov 04, 2016
Hi,
I am new to this forum. I am from Ontario, Canada. I am having trouble sleeping. There are days where I may get sleep only for less than an hour. I tried everything like reducing the use of electronics, showering before sleeping, listening to music, but nothing worked. I think I am having insomnia after reading this therapist's portal. http://www.drmtherapy.com/individual-therapy/insomnia/ Cause, I feel tired all day. I am losing interest in activities that I enjoyed once. Sleepy , but not getting the sleep. They have mentioned about a cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia, can that help me. I am lazy to see a therapist. I feel discomfort talking to one. How can I open up to a stranger? I need your opinion and suggestion about this.

1 Like

Re: How To Cure My Insomnia? by sucreblazing(m): 6:23am On Nov 04, 2016
jst wanna thank god cos everyday i sleep like a baby both afternøon and night especially when i drink...

1 Like

Re: How To Cure My Insomnia? by chukkystar(m): 6:45am On Nov 04, 2016
Try Marijuana, it works wonders
Re: How To Cure My Insomnia? by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 04, 2016
Take 1 card of rohyphenol with enough codeine you might sleep and maybe never even wake up. You will come and thank me later if you can lay your hands on meth so that you can ascertain the overall butterflies effect that is you display picture. grin
Re: How To Cure My Insomnia? by gawab: 8:58am On Nov 04, 2016
caringpapa:
Hi,
I am new to this forum. I am from Ontario, Canada. I am having trouble sleeping. There are days where I may get sleep only for less than an hour. I tried everything like reducing the use of electronics, showering before sleeping, listening to music, but nothing worked. I think I am having insomnia after reading this therapist's portal. http://www.drmtherapy.com/individual-therapy/insomnia/ Cause, I feel tired all day. I am losing interest in activities that I enjoyed once. Sleepy , but not getting the sleep. They have mentioned about a cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia, can that help me. I am lazy to see a therapist. I feel discomfort talking to one. How can I open up to a stranger? I need your opinion and suggestion about this.
Get lemon orange leaves, soak in hot water for 20 minutes. Take 1 glass cup with pure honey at bedtime. herbaldoctor@live.com
Re: How To Cure My Insomnia? by babyt66: 3:41am On Nov 08, 2016
Watsapp me on 08032493281 for remedy

(1) (Reply)

Why Mosquitoes May Pick You Over Others / How Banana Cures Memory Loss And Depression / 72,000 Youths Live With HIV In Lagos — AIDS Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.