Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians (36153 Views)

Trailer Crashes Into Shops In Lagos (Photos) / Pictures From Lagos-Ibadan Express Ghastly Accident, Shops Burnt Down / We Are Missing Nigerians, Dubai Luxury Shops Lament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians by ring7(m): 10:11am On Nov 04, 2016
The most essential need to man is .....FOOD,you don't expect me to come shopping why I havent eaten to my satisfaction. Abegiii
Re: Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:12am On Nov 04, 2016
This is a welcome development I must admit
Re: Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians by kokomilala(m): 10:13am On Nov 04, 2016
Just pause and imagine what this cash outflow would have done to our economy if Nigerians who took so much pains, travelled far, had patronized traders here.It's a no-brainer.It would have cushioned the impact of this economic recession.
This is just one of the foolish things running the economy, and by consequence, the country aground.Political office holders steal public funds,meant for the good of all,vault them in foreign banks while the local economy suffers.
Our finest minds are tapped by those who need them.In the process our GDP suffers, while theirs improves.
And then, medical tourism.Who can quantify how much Nigeria has contributed to India's economy in the last couple of years?
All these have paved the way for this unwanted season of recession!
Re: Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians by Bgorgeous: 10:27am On Nov 04, 2016
Dubai sorry, stealing is being controlled now and if this continues for another 4 yrs all this ur prayers will fall to the ground because dem no dey spend hard earned money anyhow
Re: Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 04, 2016
AleAirHub:
Nice comment kiss.
Am currently traveling to Aba this week self for shoes.... cheesy
Buy materials for Mum, Sister and Wifey too while you're at it. My neighbour (big mummy) sells Aba Materials, those materials are dope. I mean they are better and cheaper than all those imported lace. You get them at 500, 700, 800 per yard. We've been patronising her for more than 10years now. Aba Bedsheets are good quality too. My mom used to sell them.
Re: Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians by adetop4luv: 10:36am On Nov 04, 2016
But its luxury not thee basic raw materials
Re: Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians by freeman95(m): 10:43am On Nov 04, 2016
Dinobi77:
Me na ok be my own, solid ok at that. Anytime i pass tru ladipo auto mkt, i try to get some ok materials, give them to my tailor n he wil give me d shape i want. Solid stock jeans, chinos @ 800, sometimes 1k, shirts at 200, 500 naira. Dont abuse me o, but i must confess they re really good stocks frm europe, Korea n japan.

na so bro... some kind original stuffs dey way man never fit afford the brand new for now

na OK be the way out sometimes
Re: Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians by AleAirHub(m): 11:05am On Nov 04, 2016
Noted and i hope your address is very much locate-able because i no very well you will also love made in aba chocolate kiss.
Bravo
Amusaopeyemi:

Buy materials for Mum, Sister and Wifey too while you're at it. My neighbour (big mummy) sells Aba Materials, those materials are dope. I mean they are better and cheaper than all those imported lace. You get them at 500, 700, 800 per yard. We've been patronising her for more than 10years now. Aba Bedsheets are good quality too. My mom used to sell them.
Re: Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians by lordcabasa(m): 11:10am On Nov 04, 2016
Topmaike007:
Bro you see... Com to osun especially ilesa and see raw gold for yourself..... Forget dubai If Nigeria can abadone all this foreign things... Bro we will grow with virtues..leki reserved area is even good to behold.

Let's invest our money in Nigeria and you see that Nigeria will be great again

Before we make Nigeria great Again, I wanna know, Has Nigeria ever really been great before?
Re: Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians by bigbigger8(m): 11:11am On Nov 04, 2016
Davash222:
You can imagine

Other countries are even praying for the betterment of our country while one efulefu dey dia dey do anyhow.. Issorait, it is well.

I no call anybody name oo.

Somebody is praying for u to come and spend ur hard earned money in his own country,money that will help develop his own country,and u dey happy. Are u sure u are alright? I doubt it. U need a good slap to reset ur brain!!

1 Like

Re: Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 04, 2016
No be by force to go Dubai
Re: Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians by skywalker240(m): 11:40am On Nov 04, 2016
You hope dollars will go back to the way it is so that nigerians can come and patronize your business.......

So na we dey make una GDP strong thunder fire una mouth,..kai na now i know say buhari still get small sense.

No more going back if it involves cloths,shoes,bags, and jewelries then we got that covered here in aba, lagos,and kano
Re: Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians by hexy1: 11:40am On Nov 04, 2016
LOL.....the economic recession is really heating every one below the belt.. shocked tongue kiss cry
Re: Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:50am On Nov 04, 2016
Davash222:
You can imagine

Other countries are even praying for the betterment of our country while one efulefu dey dia dey do anyhow.. Issorait, it is well.

I will refer you to the quoted comment below. They are praying for their own benefit and not Nigeria's benefit.

chubbyswit:
you see one of the behaviours that has been hindering our development? you leave your own land to go develop another. buy naija to grow naira is dead on arrival.
Re: Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians by skywalker240(m): 11:52am On Nov 04, 2016
lordcabasa:

Before we make Nigeria great Again, I wanna know, Has Nigeria ever really been great before?
True we aint great before,..americans and european countriess you see today was never really great before they became great......they started from somewhere...we can start from here.
Re: Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians by MurderX: 11:52am On Nov 04, 2016
Sai Baba, Thank God for Buhari, Nigerians used to be foolish back to back.
Re: Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians by skywalker240(m): 11:58am On Nov 04, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
where will the Kano sellers get the Gold

Where will the Lagos cloth sellers get the Clothes

Where will the Aba shoemakers get the raw materials for making shoes

You guys need to use your brain like an app
And what makes you think we dont have raw materials?..we do have most of them, we are just ignorant to trust them
Re: Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians by ever811(m): 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
where will the Kano sellers get the Gold

Where will the Lagos cloth sellers get the Clothes

Where will the Aba shoemakers get the raw materials for making shoes

You guys need to use your brain like an app
Nigeria is what it is today because of people like you,who has brain but won't use it...every country import from other countries but not completely dependent on others initiatives while you remain a consuming country..how do we create jobs for our self's if we don't manufacture?..we have large quantity and quality of this raw materials you mentioned untapped in this country.. why don't we tap and use them instead of importing even tooth pick..?

1 Like

Re: Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians by BigBlokoz: 12:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
ironheart:
This is the best news i have heard this week. Its high time we patronise made in naija

If you want gold, go to kano n spend the naira

If you want cloths go to lagos

If na holiday, go to calabar

If you need shoes go to Aba

Why spend our monies developing other countries?
u get ironheart ooh!!
Re: Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians by 7lives: 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
ironheart:
This is the best news i have heard this week. Its high time we patronise made in naija

E go better for you and your descendants.
While the Asians are milking the Americans and the Europeans through forex stocks and bonds to enrich their countries, Nigerians are busy playing money miss road in Dubai.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians by skywalker240(m): 12:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
i think DsTv is robbing nigerians big time too,...if CTL can improve on some issues and with the support and encouragement of the nigerian govt, then dstv would history cos we can kick their lili ass goodbye
Re: Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians by skywalker240(m): 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
Davash222:
You can imagine

True the efulefu is a dullard,

But i think you need serious deliverance, my freind read the post again, but this time calmly,slowly and understand
Re: Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
ironheart:

that's exactly why we are where we are today, we attack glamour to anything imported, while our currency and industries rot.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians by AfroBlue(m): 1:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
Lamentations of the beneficiaries of the former looters that the esteemed EFCC is hunting down daily. wink
Re: Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians by brojoshua: 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
Yes, it was looted money that was wasted on foolish things by the foolish and wicked people of the nation but now the looters and thieves and destroyers have been booted out ( and should be booted into prison) and wastefulness has stopped. And Dubai itself was profiting from the corruption in Nigeria being itself very corrupt and will not mind where the money that were spent in their country and deposited in their banks came from.
Re: Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians by brojoshua: 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
There are some countries that will help you to plan to establish businesses in your country for the citizens to get jobs and make money and there are some other countries that say bring money from your country from any source to our countries to spend and waste and save in their banks. But a wise nation will know which countries to make friend with and which ones to run away from.
Re: Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians by Ifeoma1992(f): 2:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
Recession
Re: Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
AleAirHub:
Noted and i hope your address is very much locate-able because i no very well you will also love made in aba chocolate kiss.
Bravo
I do baby. Lol
Re: Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
ironheart:

The kano man will get the gold from osun state

The aba shoe maker will get the skin from sokoto

The lagos cloth seller will get the cloths from kaduna textile (kaduna textile will wake if we patronise it)

I need an app to think like me. I hopr i have answered your questions?

People are dying of hunger and you are talking of patronage.

The highest expenses of 90% of Nigerians now is food not even shelter not to talk of luxury.
Re: Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians by ebby9z(m): 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
All those money Nigerians were spending there, where did thy think they are getting them from? undecided undecided
Everybody should stay in the country. Maybe then the rich will know what the masses are going through
Re: Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians by lailo: 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
Thanks to Buhari.Nigeria is fixing.
Re: Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians by morayolawal: 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
Dubai u never see anything,d looters are inside Efcc shopping complex,if u want patronage bring ur goods to Nigeria .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Passenger Trains Derail In Eastern India. 280 Dead, 900 Injured / Some Interesting Borders Around The World! (photos) / I Am Traveling By Air For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.