Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians (36154 Views)

Trailer Crashes Into Shops In Lagos (Photos) / Pictures From Lagos-Ibadan Express Ghastly Accident, Shops Burnt Down / We Are Missing Nigerians, Dubai Luxury Shops Lament (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians by Origin(f): 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nigerians = Awon Omo Oni nakuna. (Spendthrifts).
Anyhow money spend it anyhow.
Re: Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians by Sunglow: 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
Topmaike007:
Bro you see... Com to osun especially ilesa and see raw gold for yourself..... Forget dubai If Nigeria can abadone all this foreign things... Bro we will grow with virtues..leki reserved area is even good to behold.

Let's invest our money in Nigeria and you see that Nigeria will be great again
Where in osun?
Re: Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians by cocoberry(f): 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2016
What's Efulefu?

Davash222:
You can imagine

Other countries are even praying for the betterment of our country while one efulefu dey dia dey do anyhow.. Issorait, it is well.

I no call anybody name oo.
Re: Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians by ironheart(m): 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

People are dying of hunger and you are talking of patronage.

The highest expenses of 90% of Nigerians now is food not even shelter not to talk of luxury.

Thats because we have been spoon feed for too long. They can either choose to lool for what to do or wait for government
Re: Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians by Davash222(m): 5:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
cocoberry:
What's Efulefu?

Where are you from?
Re: Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians by cocoberry(f): 5:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
Typical 9ja... grin I asked u harmless question, answering me with a question grin Oya answer me 1st

Davash222:

Where are you from?
Re: Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians by rhames(m): 7:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
Even Dubai feels the recession because Nigerians are not shopping. Wahala Dey.
Re: Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians by leonene(m): 7:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
No Be By Force To Go Dubai Abi Na Waiting Come Be That
Re: Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians by Davash222(m): 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
cocoberry:
Typical 9ja... grin I asked u harmless question, answering me with a question grin Oya answer me 1st

Lol, but your question didn't come with a clause that I must answer you without asking any question.

Anyways, answer my question first.
Re: Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians by Fourwinds: 7:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
na thieves plenty. for those dat travel to buy those items in Dubia .. they stole d money..they never worked for it
Re: Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians by Topmaike007(m): 8:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
Sunglow:
Where in osun?
atakunmosa local government...
Ifewara.... Ijesa land all of it is full of raw gold
Re: Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 05, 2016
ironheart:

Thats because we have been spoon feed for too long. They can either choose to lool for what to do or wait for government

That is largely not the truth. No matter how much you have, it cannot be enough for you. Because money can neither be created nor destroyed, it move from hand to hand.

Until we begin to contribute to the world, what the world need. We can as well spend year locking ourselves out of the worlds wealth and nothing progressive will happen to us.
Re: Dubai Luxury Shops Missing Nigerians by ironheart(m): 10:44am On Nov 05, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

That is largely not the truth. No matter how much you have, it cannot be enough for you. Because money can neither be created nor destroyed, it move from hand to hand.

Until we begin to contribute to the world, what the world need. We can as well spend year locking ourselves out of the worlds wealth and nothing progressive will happen to us.
correct

Two Passenger Trains Derail In Eastern India. 280 Dead, 900 Injured / Some Interesting Borders Around The World! (photos) / I Am Traveling By Air For The First Time