Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

U-17 World Cup: Ogba And Marina Fan Park Pictures - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / U-17 World Cup: Ogba And Marina Fan Park Pictures (3162 Views)

Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! / Mexico V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (1 - 6) on 19 Oct 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

U-17 World Cup: Ogba And Marina Fan Park Pictures by phattymah: 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2009
below are the pictures of veiwers that are unable to to the stadium but able to view at a viewing park

Re: U-17 World Cup: Ogba And Marina Fan Park Pictures by phattymah: 1:07pm On Oct 29, 2009
a little boy blowing mvuzhlea at the ogba fan park

Re: U-17 World Cup: Ogba And Marina Fan Park Pictures by phattymah: 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2009
Dj at the ogba fan park entertaining viewers,

Re: U-17 World Cup: Ogba And Marina Fan Park Pictures by phattymah: 1:11pm On Oct 29, 2009
few of the viewers looking at the timetable for the next match

Re: U-17 World Cup: Ogba And Marina Fan Park Pictures by phattymah: 1:15pm On Oct 29, 2009
inflateable ball at the marina fanpark

Re: U-17 World Cup: Ogba And Marina Fan Park Pictures by phattymah: 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2009
truck used for road show at the marina fanpark

Re: U-17 World Cup: Ogba And Marina Fan Park Pictures by phattymah: 1:18pm On Oct 29, 2009
Performing men(road show) at the marina fanpark

Re: U-17 World Cup: Ogba And Marina Fan Park Pictures by phattymah: 1:21pm On Oct 29, 2009
marina fanpark

Re: U-17 World Cup: Ogba And Marina Fan Park Pictures by phattymah: 1:24pm On Oct 29, 2009
one of the viewers wanting to carry the inflateable ball

Re: U-17 World Cup: Ogba And Marina Fan Park Pictures by phattymah: 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2009
inflateable ball on the street of Lagos State. LAGOS OWN THE GAME

Re: U-17 World Cup: Ogba And Marina Fan Park Pictures by crowned(m): 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2009
good nice pix.i think the awareness and mobilization in lagos was okay unlike some other centres
i just prayb our boys perform
Re: U-17 World Cup: Ogba And Marina Fan Park Pictures by ichommy(m): 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2009
tnx for the pic nice job
Re: U-17 World Cup: Ogba And Marina Fan Park Pictures by webmaster3: 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2009
Please give details of where the Marina fan park is. My office is on Marina and i never knew there was a fan park, i've really been missing. Abeg send details now as i would like to watch todays match at the fan park
Re: U-17 World Cup: Ogba And Marina Fan Park Pictures by DisGuy: 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2009
the guys in the first pic must have 30/20 vision
Re: U-17 World Cup: Ogba And Marina Fan Park Pictures by Nezan(m): 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2009
Superb pictures.
Re: U-17 World Cup: Ogba And Marina Fan Park Pictures by papabaks(m): 4:42pm On Oct 29, 2009
Am really impress by our Honorable Governor, He is truly the best, This is a very laudable project.

Eko oni bajeee lai lai.

papa
Re: U-17 World Cup: Ogba And Marina Fan Park Pictures by mraccess: 4:50pm On Oct 29, 2009
Nice pictures!
Please, where are the fan parks in Ogba and Marina?
could you please give graphic description to the places?
Re: U-17 World Cup: Ogba And Marina Fan Park Pictures by kech(f): 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2009
Ok, I don't mean to sound like a spoilsport but what is fantastic about these pictures? The fact that there's a canopy with a million chairs and a  24" screen for people to sit and watch? Or is it because of the street lights that don't serve its purpose? My candle shines more light than those things. Anyway like I said, let me not spoil your fun, but I'm not inpressed. angry *walks away*
Re: U-17 World Cup: Ogba And Marina Fan Park Pictures by bandely(m): 5:39pm On Oct 29, 2009
Dis Guy:

lol! I was wondering too! grin grin grin
Re: U-17 World Cup: Ogba And Marina Fan Park Pictures by nich(m): 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2009
nice pix.

@ op,
emmm, is the viewing free-of-charge? tongue see biz opportunity! wink
Re: U-17 World Cup: Ogba And Marina Fan Park Pictures by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2009
phattymah:

Performing men(road show) at the marina fanpark
Thatz the band? rotfl grin grin

Dis Guy:

grin grin grin grin
Re: U-17 World Cup: Ogba And Marina Fan Park Pictures by Uche2nna(m): 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2009
Nice pics!!!!!!
Re: U-17 World Cup: Ogba And Marina Fan Park Pictures by Fhemmmy: 6:08pm On Oct 29, 2009
Nice pix. . . were these people charged to watch?
Re: U-17 World Cup: Ogba And Marina Fan Park Pictures by OAM4J: 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2009
Nice one! Thank you for the posts.
Re: U-17 World Cup: Ogba And Marina Fan Park Pictures by oyinda3(f): 8:13pm On Oct 29, 2009
nice pics. very cool
Re: U-17 World Cup: Ogba And Marina Fan Park Pictures by paddyboi: 11:41pm On Oct 29, 2009
Ok, I don't mean to sound like a spoilsport but what is fantastic about these pictures? The fact that there's a canopy with a million chairs and a  24" screen for people to sit and watch? Or is it because of the street lights that don't serve its purpose? My candle shines more light than those things. Anyway like I said, let me not spoil your fun, but I'm not inpressed.  *walks away*

If u dont have anything positive to say, why not keep your mouth shut, naija ppl and negativity,, anyway i am watching all the matches online, and naija is doing a good job, except of course the debacle in enugu, oh well even here they postpone matches for snow, so no wahala
Re: U-17 World Cup: Ogba And Marina Fan Park Pictures by franctony(m): 3:52am On Oct 30, 2009
nice pics, but i ve a problem with that "Lagos own the game" who said that? was it FIFA?
Re: U-17 World Cup: Ogba And Marina Fan Park Pictures by 9ja4eva: 12:07pm On Oct 30, 2009
Nice pictures.Fashola is the man
Re: U-17 World Cup: Ogba And Marina Fan Park Pictures by novaman: 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2009
kech:

Ok, I don't mean to sound like a spoilsport but what is fantastic about these pictures? The fact that there's a canopy with a million chairs and a 24" screen for people to sit and watch? Or is it because of the street lights that don't serve its purpose? My candle shines more light than those things. Anyway like I said, let me not spoil your fun, but I'm not inpressed. angry *walks away*

surely you must be living in the 16th Century not to appreciate people effort, you can arrange your candles on your street; am sure you are feeling on top of the world because of this little time I wasted to respond to you nonsense; if I am ask what have you done to change your home, not to talk of your street, community, state or country; people like you complain about dirty street when you kitchen and dishes stinks
Re: U-17 World Cup: Ogba And Marina Fan Park Pictures by yeancah007(f): 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2009
Nigeria sha ! We know how to seek enjoyment in d midst of intense poverty. . . . . suffering and smiling cry cry cry
Re: U-17 World Cup: Ogba And Marina Fan Park Pictures by phattymah: 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2009
nich:

nice pix.

@ op,
emmm, is the viewing free-of-charge? tongue see biz opportunity! wink

Viewing is free of charge
Re: U-17 World Cup: Ogba And Marina Fan Park Pictures by phattymah: 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2009
mr access:

Nice pictures!
Please, where are the fan parks in Ogba and Marina?
could you please give graphic description to the places?
Ogba address, A short walk away from the popular tarmac in oluwole/shogunro community

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Louis Van Gaal And Jose Mourinho At Barcelona In 1997 / Hilarious Football Pics / Argentina Vs Nigerian: Di Maria Makes Bold Confession About Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.