Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Help With My Depression!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help With My Depression!!! (521 Views)

How Depression Is Killing Me / Depression, Are You At Risk Or Not? / Post NYSC Depression Is Real. Please Reach Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With My Depression!!! by GogetterMD(m): 7:42am On Nov 04, 2016
Okay. I'd try to keep this short.
I have what others wish for, a great job that pays 6 figures in the multiple, could easily afford anything I want, good girl I hope to get married to, never done hard drugs, and alcohol is off limits.
But yet there's this crawling feeling of emptiness, with occasional drifting in and out of depression. I have this feeling that I'm not doing something right or something bad is going to happen to me soon

So said a friend and I quote him verbatim. I've tried everything to help him to no avail. Please your contributions Nairalanders

Oga Lalasticlala, pls help a friend before he does the unthinkable
Re: Help With My Depression!!! by FreshBoss007: 8:21am On Nov 04, 2016
like seriously!!?
first advice... quit his job and become unemployed
Re: Help With My Depression!!! by RedCapChief(m): 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
Maybe try volunteering somewhere. Do something altruistic, something that helps others. It may give him a feel of accomplishment.
Re: Help With My Depression!!! by kennyweeves: 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
be involved in service to humanity. help the needy and love God
Re: Help With My Depression!!! by christhavemercy(f): 3:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
That lalasti-something person/software should push you to front page, it will jack you out of your depression smiley

Kidding..

See a psychologist if you feel like its getting too intense and you have thoughts of harming yourself, then Give your life to God and he will always give you peace

(1) (Reply)

Advice Please...my Mum Isn't Worried About My Future! / BREAKING: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-lover, Seun Egbegbe Caught With 9 Stolen Iphones / We Will Work Towards The School's Progress - Newly Elected Prefects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.