Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Central Admission Clearance Requirements For Newly Admitted Candidates [LASU] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Central Admission Clearance Requirements For Newly Admitted Candidates [LASU] (2353 Views)

Schools Admitted Candidates Who Didn’t Sit For UTME —JAMB / JAMB Introduces Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) For 2017/18 Admission / JAMB Important Information To All Newly Admitted Candidates For 2016/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Central Admission Clearance Requirements For Newly Admitted Candidates [LASU] by doctorregular1(m): 8:04am On Nov 04, 2016
Central Admission Clearance Requirements for Newly Admitted Candidates for 2016/2017 Academic Session
Successful candidates in the first round of UTME Screening Exercise only and which provisional admission for the 2016/2017 academic session has been offered admission are hereby advised to report for Clearance from Monday 7 November, 2016 with the following acceptance fee payment procedure and clearance requirements;
Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
Successful candidates are therefore advised to commence payment of Non-Refundable Acceptance Fee of Ten thousand Naira (N10,000) immediately;
Step I: Visit LASU E-payment Website on
www.lasu.edu.ng/epayment
Step II: Enter your UTME Registration Number in the Matric. Number textbox.
Step III: Choose “Main Campus” for the Campus/Application drop-down.
Step IV: Choose “Undergraduate” for the Study/Application type, drop-down.
Step V: Click on the “Proceed” button.
ou will then be directed to a page where your acceptance fees will be displayed. Click on the “Confirm Payment Information and Proceed” button.
he invoice page for your Acceptance Fee will then be opened,
py the transaction ID displayed.
Click on the “Click here to pay immediately on Quickteller.com” link to pay your acceptance fees or open https://www.quickteller.com/lasu to pay your fees.
Follow the step-by-step payment procedure on the link in Step IX to pay your fees.
rint out your payment receipt.
Admission Clearance Requirements:
Successful Candidates are expected to appear before the Faculty/School/College clearance team with the following items;
i. Evidence of Payment of Acceptance Fee;
ii. Original and Photocopies of Credentials;
iii. Birth Certificate /Declaration of Age;
iv. Two (2) Passport Photographs;
v. JAMB Notification results;
vi. IIVC Clearance Certificate for Candidates of Lagos State Origin;
vii. WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB scratch card for each result presented; and
viii. LASU 2016/2017 Admission Screening Result
ix. JAMB Online Letter of Admission
Faculty/School/College Admission Clearance Exercise at various venues detailed below:
FACULTIES/SCHOOL/
COLLEGE
Arts
Communication
Law
Science
Education
Medicine
Engineering
Management Science
Social Science
Transport
Agriculture

http://lasu.edu.ng/2-uncategorised/241-central-admission-clearance-requirements-for-newly-admitted-candidates-for-2016-2017-academic-session.html

(1) (Reply)

Pathetic Facebook Post Of A WAEC Candidate / Check Out How To Get 2gb With #100 No Mtn And Airtel / My Head Master Paid Me #6000 With My Bsc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.