Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Latest - Get 6gb For Just N1500 – Airtel Unlimited Bundle Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Latest - Get 6gb For Just N1500 – Airtel Unlimited Bundle Plan (1187 Views)

Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). / My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me / [LATEST] Get 40MB For N5 On Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest - Get 6gb For Just N1500 – Airtel Unlimited Bundle Plan by microsofttutor(m): 9:09am On Nov 04, 2016
In this article, I will tell about the Airtel Unlimited Bundle plan that gives you 6GB worth of data for just N1500 and how to get it with the subscription, activation code.
Airtel has been the leading Network when it comes to cheap data bundle plans these days. I have been enjoying the amazing Airtel SmartTrybe before I heard of this awoof bundle.
About the Airtel Unlimited Bundle Plan – 6GB for N1500

Before now, Airtel gives you 3GB worth of data for N1500 valid for 30 days. But now you get 6GB worth of data on your Airtel SIM for that same amount of N1500 still valid for 30 day (1 month). This is a 100% bonus bundle plan of the former 3GB for N1500.

Another amazing feature of this plan is that you can unused data over on this plan by simply subscribing the plan again before the previous one expires. Also this bundle plan works on all devices, be it java phones, Smartphone and android phone, Tablets and PC. Thanks to Airtel for this plan.

Now let me give you the code for subscribing this Airtel awoof plan.
Subscription/Activation Code for Airtel 6GB for N1500 Bundle Plan

To get or activate this amazing Airtel bundle plan:
Click http://joelinkstech..com.ng/2016/11/latest-get-6gb-for-just-n1500-airtel-unlimited-plan.html to read more.
Re: Latest - Get 6gb For Just N1500 – Airtel Unlimited Bundle Plan by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
microsofttutor:
In this article, I will tell about the Airtel Unlimited Bundle plan that gives you 6GB worth of data for just N1500 and how to get it with the subscription, activation code.
Airtel has been the leading Network when it comes to cheap data bundle plans these days. I have been enjoying the amazing Airtel SmartTrybe before I heard of this awoof bundle.
About the Airtel Unlimited Bundle Plan – 6GB for N1500

Before now, Airtel gives you 3GB worth of data for N1500 valid for 30 days. But now you get 6GB worth of data on your Airtel SIM for that same amount of N1500 still valid for 30 day (1 month). This is a 100% bonus bundle plan of the former 3GB for N1500.

Another amazing feature of this plan is that you can unused data over on this plan by simply subscribing the plan again before the previous one expires. Also this bundle plan works on all devices, be it java phones, Smartphone and android phone, Tablets and PC. Thanks to Airtel for this plan.

Now let me give you the code for subscribing this Airtel awoof plan.
Subscription/Activation Code for Airtel 6GB for N1500 Bundle Plan

To get or activate this amazing Airtel bundle plan:
Click http://joelinkstech..com.ng/2016/11/latest-get-6gb-for-just-n1500-airtel-unlimited-plan.html to read more.
Restricted to selected sims
Re: Latest - Get 6gb For Just N1500 – Airtel Unlimited Bundle Plan by Earth2Metahuman: 6:50am On Nov 05, 2016
Stop spreading this scam you dumb blogger

(1) (Reply)

Budget Phone Of 40k / Infinix Note 2 For Sale / List Of Devices To Get Android 8.0 Oreo Update This Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.