Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Husling At Barbados - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Husling At Barbados (3583 Views)

Visa Free Route To Barbados! / Relocation To Barbados / Barbados (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husling At Barbados by SHOstrich: 9:30am On Nov 04, 2016
Kindly share your experience with me. I have plan to relocate to Barbados to husle. AM I GOOD TO GO?
Re: Husling At Barbados by worry359(m): 10:59am On Nov 04, 2016
SHOstrich:
Kindly share your experience with me. I have plan to relocate to Barbados to husle. AM I GOOD TO GO?

No you are not!

3 Likes

Re: Husling At Barbados by Ramaa(m): 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
SHOstrich:
God bless u broda.....
Re: Husling At Barbados by lillaowow(m): 9:29am On Nov 05, 2016
SHOstrich:
you no go even reach barbados before dem deport you

3 Likes

Re: Husling At Barbados by onatisi(m): 12:48am On Nov 06, 2016
lillaowow:

nairalanders no dey get chill at all. See as u kill the guy joy

3 Likes

Re: Husling At Barbados by cnanu(m): 1:43am On Nov 06, 2016
How to Travel the World for Free

Travel like Jack Kerouac, Alexander Supertramp and countless other penniless people . Through extensive guides and stories you will find everything you need to know about how to travel the world for free. It is designed to prepare, empower and inspire you to travel. No matter what the budget, travel is possible. No longer can money be used as an excuse.

http://cur.lv/13nvoh

23 Companies That Will Help You Travel The World For Free (And Maybe Even Pay You To Do It

If you’re willing to do a little work while you’re on vacation, these companies will help you get most — if not all — of your travel costs covered. A free vacation in Spain. English speakers willing to spend a week talking with foreigners can get a free vacation to Spain or Germany with Diverbo.
Think you can’t afford to go on vacation? Think again.

Get all 23 Companies That Will Help You Travel The World For Free http://cur.lv/13nvq9
Re: Husling At Barbados by Originalsly: 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
lillaowow:

Lmao.... couldn't you spare some honey to sweeten the bitter truth?
Re: Husling At Barbados by worry359(m): 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
Originalsly:
Lmao.... couldn't you spare some honey to sweeten the bitter truth?

Sorry but sometimes the TRUTH is hard to accept. grin
Re: Husling At Barbados by Catastrophe1: 6:24pm On Nov 07, 2016
SHOstrich:
just buy your ticket and book your hotel. And you're good to go.
Re: Husling At Barbados by Aaronsrod: 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
cnanu:
How to Travel the World for Free

Travel like Jack Kerouac, Alexander Supertramp and countless other penniless people . Through extensive guides and stories you will find everything you need to know about how to travel the world for free. It is designed to prepare, empower and inspire you to travel. No matter what the budget, travel is possible. No longer can money be used as an excuse.

http://cur.lv/13nvoh

23 Companies That Will Help You Travel The World For Free (And Maybe Even Pay You To Do It

If you’re willing to do a little work while you’re on vacation, these companies will help you get most — if not all — of your travel costs covered. A free vacation in Spain. English speakers willing to spend a week talking with foreigners can get a free vacation to Spain or Germany with Diverbo.
Think you can’t afford to go on vacation? Think again.

Get all 23 Companies That Will Help You Travel The World For Free http://cur.lv/13nvq9

This is not very good advice for Nigerian travellers! grin

(1) (Reply)

Bank Statement Issue / Cost Of Giving Birth In Brazil From Nigeria / Any Nigerians In Uruguay In House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.