Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Any Nigerians In Uruguay In House - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nigerians In Uruguay In House (3577 Views)

Any Nigerians In Calgary Alberta Canada In Here? / Any Nigerians In Togo? Let's Meet Here. / A Plane Crashed In Uruguay During Remembrance Of Plane That Crashed In 1972 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nigerians In Uruguay In House by azyaq(m): 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
Attention!!! Please I want to few things about the country. There currency, local language, food n how nice they are.
Re: Any Nigerians In Uruguay In House by anslemarinze52(m): 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2019
Uruguay? that's too far I don't know much
Re: Any Nigerians In Uruguay In House by timcols(m): 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
There is a Nigéria Guy that hás hotel in Uruguay, his name is Efe
Re: Any Nigerians In Uruguay In House by Dollywood(m): 11:06pm On Dec 27, 2019
timcols:
There is a Nigéria Guy that hás hotel in Uruguay, his name is Efe

Truly, Nigerians are everywhere.
Re: Any Nigerians In Uruguay In House by emperorsversion(m): 11:05am On Dec 28, 2019
i swear...
Re: Any Nigerians In Uruguay In House by Gernny(f): 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
Beautiful place o i heard from someone there,you need to learn spanish,,its easy to apply for resident permit once you get there.They have a consulate in abuja,the interview is held on skpe.Once your visa is approved then you can pay for the visa.

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerians In Uruguay In House by sdavirus: 12:26pm On Dec 29, 2019
Gernny:
Beautiful place o i heard from someone there,you need to learn spanish,,its easy to apply for resident permit once you get there.They have a consulate in abuja,the interview is held on skpe.Once your visa is approved then you can pay for the visa.

This sounds interesting...like somewhere to visit.

Visa application can be done without visiting the embassy?

Good thing I know some Spanish.

A lot of Latin Countries make residency easy, once you are there. Chile, Nicaragua, DR.

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerians In Uruguay In House by emperorsversion(m): 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2019
going there to school or hustle? and u sure one must be interviewed in Spanish ?
Re: Any Nigerians In Uruguay In House by TheMan3: 9:30am On Dec 30, 2019
sdavirus:

This sounds interesting...like somewhere to visit.

Visa application can be done without visiting the embassy?

Good thing I know some Spanish.

A lot of Latin Countries make residency easy, once you are there. Chile, Nicaragua, DR.
pls can you shed more light on on the application process?
Re: Any Nigerians In Uruguay In House by Gernny(f): 5:30am On Jan 03, 2020
Someone over there must invite you,you can’t just apply there on your own.
Re: Any Nigerians In Uruguay In House by azyaq(m): 10:23am On Jan 03, 2020
Do they give citizenship at birth, pls anyone that has contact there should help me with it. Naija remain the best country but with bad leadership.
Thanks guys

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerians In Uruguay In House by Gernny(f): 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
azyaq:
Do they give citizenship at birth, pls anyone that has contact there should help me with it. Naija remain the best country but with bad leadership.
Thanks guys
yes
Re: Any Nigerians In Uruguay In House by tmphoto(m): 9:51am On Jan 23, 2020
Please can anyone suggest schools that the tuition cheap and that I can apply to
Re: Any Nigerians In Uruguay In House by Teaser4(m): 1:43pm On Jan 23, 2020
tmphoto:
Please can anyone suggest schools that the tuition cheap and that I can apply to
in Uruguay

Re: Any Nigerians In Uruguay In House by NairaLuck: 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2020
Lol
Re: Any Nigerians In Uruguay In House by Legalservices: 10:55am On Mar 16, 2022
azyaq:
Thanks guys

Uruguay gives citizenship at birth to children born on Uruguayan soil. Their passport is quite powerful as it guarantees Visa free travel across central & south America & European-Schengen areas.

For enquires email: info@roothekaris.com

(1) (Reply)

I need information about Guinea- Conakry / Nigerian Girl 17 Who Travelled To Space / 20yr Old British-nigerian Visiting Naija For The First Time:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.