Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

“my Government Not Responsible For Recession” – President Buhari - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / “my Government Not Responsible For Recession” – President Buhari (526 Views)

Pela Tonye Okiemutie Responsible For Bleaching Many Nigerians / Awesome Ways To Use Your Old Jeans in this recession (pictures) / Tips! Tips!! Tips!!!! How To Earn Extra Income In This Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“my Government Not Responsible For Recession” – President Buhari by Goldenzeneth1: 11:41am On Nov 04, 2016
By Tobi Soniyi

President Muhammadu Buhari has rejected the criticism that his handling of the economy led the country into a recession.

Speaking at the State House,in Abuja during a meeting with ‎ the Senior Executive Course No 38 of the National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies, (NIPSS), he said that it was not his administration that led the country into recession.

‎The president said: “In the last one and half years of this administration, the economy has experienced some tough times, particularly with the decline in oil revenues, which has some harsh impacts on Nigerians at the grassroots.

“It is also important to note that the economic recession is not the making of this administration, but rather a consequence of bad management of the economy in the past
http://www.goldenzeneth.com/2016/11/my-government-not-responsible-for.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

21st Century Youthful Madness By Lady Tejumade / Face Of Homie 2016. / Get The Latest African Fashion Style On Your Android Phone - Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.