Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,786 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Femi Otedola's 54th Birthday Celebrated By DJ Cuppy, His Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Otedola's 54th Birthday Celebrated By DJ Cuppy, His Daughter (29611 Views)

Segun Arinze Celebrates 54th Birthday With New Pictures / Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) / Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola's 54th Birthday Celebrated By DJ Cuppy, His Daughter by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
Y dem no born me for rich family na?
Re: Femi Otedola's 54th Birthday Celebrated By DJ Cuppy, His Daughter by ArabMopol(m): 1:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
nawa oooo haba Femi is no longer a billion, AFONJA bloggers can lie oooo.... courtesy of emperor

BULL-hari
Re: Femi Otedola's 54th Birthday Celebrated By DJ Cuppy, His Daughter by zinachidi(m): 1:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
notoriousbabe:
Just two years older than lala and lala is here doing just two things,promoting snake and banning innocent people on nairaland .
hahaahahahaha
Re: Femi Otedola's 54th Birthday Celebrated By DJ Cuppy, His Daughter by Burgerlomo: 1:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
HBD
Re: Femi Otedola's 54th Birthday Celebrated By DJ Cuppy, His Daughter by bfire(m): 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
He's 55yrs.

He was born in 1961
Re: Femi Otedola's 54th Birthday Celebrated By DJ Cuppy, His Daughter by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
redcliff:
I think say them talk say him networth don drop?
Shuoooooooh, because his networth dropped he shouldn't celebrate his birthday again.
Re: Femi Otedola's 54th Birthday Celebrated By DJ Cuppy, His Daughter by sheyilaw05(m): 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
hefelove:
if na me wear that sandal wey otedola wear now upload am for nairaland dem go say na akube sandal
Such is Life cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Femi Otedola's 54th Birthday Celebrated By DJ Cuppy, His Daughter by egopersonified(f): 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
the only celebrity I admire, your smile is so contagious, may the light and joy in you never die.
Re: Femi Otedola's 54th Birthday Celebrated By DJ Cuppy, His Daughter by nkemdi89(f): 2:11pm On Nov 04, 2016
Cuppy takes Africa, I just love the show and the way she speaks. Female Dj still looks elegant.
Re: Femi Otedola's 54th Birthday Celebrated By DJ Cuppy, His Daughter by vincesleeky: 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
HBD
Re: Femi Otedola's 54th Birthday Celebrated By DJ Cuppy, His Daughter by afeezzezo: 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
notoriousbabe:
Just two years older than lala and lala is here doing just two things,promoting snake and banning innocent people on nairaland .

Lmao.. Wicked post
Re: Femi Otedola's 54th Birthday Celebrated By DJ Cuppy, His Daughter by slurryeye: 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
MinorityTribe1:
I thought Feme Otedola isn't longer a billionaire?

Ask Google or Forbes
Re: Femi Otedola's 54th Birthday Celebrated By DJ Cuppy, His Daughter by slurryeye: 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
ArabMopol:
nawa oooo haba Femi is no longer a billion, AFONJA bloggers can lie oooo.... courtesy of emperor

BULL-hari

Mention just 1 billionaire in dollars from your barren eroded wasteland.......Osunna cheesy
Re: Femi Otedola's 54th Birthday Celebrated By DJ Cuppy, His Daughter by royalfamily(m): 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
Couldn't even smile properly won't blame a man who slip from billionaire to millionaires he need to get busy[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Femi Otedola's 54th Birthday Celebrated By DJ Cuppy, His Daughter by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
nicerichard05:
After banning me for 1week becos of my "Cucumber" comment, i am back and better, i even made FP

to all ya MOD how market, you can kill the message buh you cant kill the messenger tongue tongue tongue

#iStandWithCucumber cheesy
Kai! But some people are troublesome sha.. grin grin grin. You even abandoned the information on the thread to vent your own matter!

Mr.Brooklyn, come and see your type cheesy
Re: Femi Otedola's 54th Birthday Celebrated By DJ Cuppy, His Daughter by redcliff: 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
sisipelebe:
Shuoooooooh, because his networth dropped he shouldn't celebrate his birthday again.

Mumu gyal. because his networth dropped they shouldnt call him a billionaire anymore
Re: Femi Otedola's 54th Birthday Celebrated By DJ Cuppy, His Daughter by goldedprince: 3:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
shave all the white beards and we will think he is 25. thats money talking
Re: Femi Otedola's 54th Birthday Celebrated By DJ Cuppy, His Daughter by 3sexy: 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
Behave yourself o, your father is no longer a billionaire I hope u know that !

BTW ....DJ isn't an occupation
Re: Femi Otedola's 54th Birthday Celebrated By DJ Cuppy, His Daughter by DozieInc(m): 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
Rich man.
Re: Femi Otedola's 54th Birthday Celebrated By DJ Cuppy, His Daughter by blazer234: 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
Yewandequeen:
Nice pics

Hmmm Yewande! Name sooo romantic! Believe u me, I won't mind a bit.
Re: Femi Otedola's 54th Birthday Celebrated By DJ Cuppy, His Daughter by Yinn(m): 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
Bestie0309:

Lol na sandal u ft c in dat pic

grin grin grin
Re: Femi Otedola's 54th Birthday Celebrated By DJ Cuppy, His Daughter by wabilah: 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
HBD to my birthday mate....Age with Grace...
Re: Femi Otedola's 54th Birthday Celebrated By DJ Cuppy, His Daughter by CelebrityGist: 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
cool
Re: Femi Otedola's 54th Birthday Celebrated By DJ Cuppy, His Daughter by vena92: 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
Bloggers Sha, He was Born on 24th February 1962. Lie Lie Bloggers stop misinforming people.
Re: Femi Otedola's 54th Birthday Celebrated By DJ Cuppy, His Daughter by Xerox01(m): 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
nicerichard05:
After banning me for 1week becos of my "Cucumber" comment, i am back and better, i even made FP

to all ya MOD how market, you can kill the message buh you cant kill the messenger tongue tongue tongue

#iStandWithCucumber cheesy
you cracked me up with that comment
Re: Femi Otedola's 54th Birthday Celebrated By DJ Cuppy, His Daughter by hefelove(m): 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
slurryeye:

Ask Google or Forbes
Are they his account managers?
Re: Femi Otedola's 54th Birthday Celebrated By DJ Cuppy, His Daughter by Yewandequeen(f): 5:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
blazer234:

Hmmm Yewande! Name sooo romantic! Believe u me, I won't mind a bit.

U Wont mind what? angry

Be specific.
Re: Femi Otedola's 54th Birthday Celebrated By DJ Cuppy, His Daughter by slurryeye: 5:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
hefelove:

Are they his account managers?

Forbes is the most reliable source for world's billionaire list in the world and google answereth all questions for a lazy ass like you
Re: Femi Otedola's 54th Birthday Celebrated By DJ Cuppy, His Daughter by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
CelebrityGist:
The disc Jockey who seems to be more on the media's front page of the media, among her sibling celebrates her father in new picture as he clocks another year older.

Source : http://celebritiesdailylifestyle..com.ng/2016/11/dj-cuppy-celebrates-farther-femi.html

My God!! This dj cuppy babe is something else sha. She is a drop dead beauty, smmoth, fresh, unique, alluring and her cherry smile is out of this world.
Re: Femi Otedola's 54th Birthday Celebrated By DJ Cuppy, His Daughter by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
3sexy:
Behave yourself o, your father is no longer a billionaire I hope u know that !

BTW ....DJ isn't an occupation

Please don't be naive. Do you know Calvin Harris? He is a DJ and his net worth is about $170,000,000.
Re: Femi Otedola's 54th Birthday Celebrated By DJ Cuppy, His Daughter by saajus: 6:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
Y dem no born me for rich family na?

Because you get too much potential to fight your way to the top..You will be under-utilized in Otedola's family
Re: Femi Otedola's 54th Birthday Celebrated By DJ Cuppy, His Daughter by Gregory01: 6:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
DNA9:
As simple as dat..
recession affect your eyes ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charles Inojie Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Cute Photos / Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia. / "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.