Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Answers Needed From Scientist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Answers Needed From Scientist (2281 Views)

Answers Needed, No One Should Take It Personal / Existence Problems; Urgent Answers Needed / Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Answers Needed From Scientist by ever811(m): 1:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
pls I need an answer from atheist, scientists and all those who don't believe, there is an intelligent spiritual God that created all things?
what i don't understand is..scientists do not believe in the spiritual realm but I think its a slap on there own intelligence.science has successful captured the minds of some persons to believing that life originated randomly from lifeless matter which release different measures of chemicals that find them self's together to form life which has left the door open for intelligent minds who have agreed with science insinuated idea of only the physical do exist to ask such questions as...
(1) where did matter came from ?
(2)where do those chemical originate from, before the find them self's in lifeless matter.?
(3)given to the theory of course,.. what course the chemical release from lifeless matter which according to science to be the beginning of course?
(4)according to science everything has a beginning...how did matter began?
(5) science always refute the bible record of the existence of God with the question..if God created all things then who created God?..nd this is where I derived my question from..if matter release chemicals that formed life ..what then release matter,and what is that thing that release that thing that release matter..pls keep explaining what release what until if you are intelligent enough to arrive at an external force...
(6)how was it possible for lifeless and unintelligent matter to release the balance chemicals by measure to form life..the same science that prove,if chemicals are not balance you get a negative result.
(7) who directed the different chemicals to that particular point
(coola scientist will always run from an explosion because it courses damage rather than to create life.. but they expect us to believe that explosion ( big bang) did not destroy but it rather organized..convince me more on this

2 Likes

Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by HouseOfBalloons(f): 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by ever811(m): 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
HouseOfBalloons:
Educate yourself. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bang
don't refer me to no where answer my questions.. that's how you people run away from such questions..
Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by shadeyinka(m): 2:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
ever811:
don't refer me to no where answer my questions.. that's how you people run away from such questions..

I am a Theist!
A Christian who loves Christ.
I am also a Scientist!
My discipline is Physics!

From the laws of Physics, I know that a Force which isn't the presently known laws created the Universe.

That Force I believe is a Being, a Person, a Consciousness with Power, Will, Emotion Created everything.

Actually, there is a Great Scientific Gap between the eternity past and the Big Bang and that is where God is.
Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by ever811(m): 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
shadeyinka:

I am a Theist!
I am also a Scientist!

From the laws of Physics, I know that a Force which isn't the presently known laws created the Universe.

That Force I believe is a Being, a Person, a Consciousness with Power, Will, Emotion Created everything.

Actually, there is a Great Scientific Gap between the eternity past and the Big Bang and that is where God is.
thank you very much...
Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by shadeyinka(m): 2:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
ever811:
thank you very much...
You are welcome!
Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
Understand something, scientists know and believe in d spiritual.

We have Exoteric Science: this is the scientific knowledge available to all

We have Esoteric Science: this science is secret and available to those who have sworn deadly oaths and own membership in powerful cults of d universe
Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by otemanuduno: 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
ever811:
pls I need an answer from atheist, scientists and all those who don't believe, there is an intelligent spiritual God that created all things?
what i don't understand is..scientists do not believe in the spiritual realm but I think its a slap on there own intelligence.science has successful captured the minds of some persons to believing that life originated randomly from lifeless matter which release different measures of chemicals that find them self's together to form life which has left the door open for intelligent minds who have agreed with science insinuated idea of only the physical do exist to ask such questions as...
(1) where did matter came from ?
(2)where do those chemical originate from, before the find them self's in lifeless matter.?
(3)given to the theory of course,.. what course the chemical release from lifeless matter which according to science to be the beginning of course?
(4)according to science everything has a beginning...how did matter began?
(5) science always refute the bible record of the existence of God with the question..if God created all things then who created God?..nd this is where I derived my question from..if matter release chemicals that formed life ..what then release matter,and what is that thing that release that thing that release matter..pls keep explaining what release what until if you are intelligent enough to arrive at an external force...
(6)how was it possible for lifeless and unintelligent matter to release the balance chemicals by measure to form life..the same science that prove,if chemicals are not balance you get a negative result.
(7) who directed the different chemicals to that particular point
(coola scientist will always run from an explosion because it courses damage rather than to create life.. but they expect us to believe that explosion ( big bang) did not destroy but it rather organized..convince me more on this
matter, chemical etc all came from GOD ALMIGHTY who created the UNIVERSE with a BIG BANG. GOD ALMIGHTY is not the one you have previously known but the one who made all the gods you have ever heard about. God Almighty made the gods, e.g Vishnu, Atum, Yahweh, Odin, Olorun, Eshu, Chukwu, etc. He made them and sent them into the universe to do findings of the limitless universe but some of them settled on the earth and refused to make findings. Alla(Lar-gas) and Yahweh(Nymphidis) were two of the gods who chose to make earth their footstools instead of going into the billion times billion planets and stars which GOD ALMIGHTY made to do findings. Check the rest in my signature below.

God is real, but not Yahweh or Allah or any god who pokenose too much into human affairs to the extent of making fire for them.
Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by ever811(m): 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
otemanuduno:
matter, chemical etc all came from GOD ALMIGHTY who created the UNIVERSE with a BIG BANG. GOD ALMIGHTY is not the one you have previously known but the one who made all the gods you have ever heard about. God Almighty made the gods, e.g Vishnu, Atum, Yahweh, Odin, Olorun, Eshu, Chukwu, etc. He made them and sent them into the universe to do findings of the limitless universe but some of them settled on the earth and refused to make findings. Alla(Lar-gas) and Yahweh(Nymphidis) were two of the gods who chose to make earth their footstools instead of going into the billion times billion planets and stars which GOD ALMIGHTY made to do findings. Check the rest in my signature below.

God is real, but not Yahweh or Allah or any god who pokenose too much into human affairs to the extent of making fire for them.
this one condition worst pass atheist..

1 Like

Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by ever811(m): 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
Smallville10:
Understand something, scientists know and believe in d spiritual.

We have Exoteric Science: this is the scientific knowledge available to all

We have Esoteric Science: this science is secret and available to those who have sworn deadly oaths and own membership in powerful cults of d universe
h first mmmmm....my first time of hearing this..thanks but where can I find articles on this to learn more...or probably create a trend on it for many to learn..thanks
Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by mrvitalis(m): 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
shadeyinka:

I am a Theist!
I am also a Scientist!

Because we can't explain it as of today doesn't make it gods hand work..

Science has always told the world that we don't have all the explanations but surely there is an explanation for everything

There may be a God yes.. But the one in the Bible... The way he was described?? Is definitely not the God who created this world
Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
ever811:
h first mmmmm....my first time of hearing this..thanks but where can I find articles on this to learn more...or probably create a trend on it for many to learn..thanks
hahahahaha u mean esoteric science? Sorry, that is not available on d net. But u can get little knowledge from google on some like: telepathy, hypnotism, fortune telling, seances, geomancy, astral gemstones, sanskrit mantras, natal astrology, shadow reading, palmistry, talisman, ouija board, tarot cards, necromancy, noetic science metaphysics, horoscope, etc.

But u would never get full details on them... I cant start explain things to u now, becus it would be lenghty
Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by ever811(m): 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
Smallville10:
hahahahaha u mean esoteric science? Sorry, that is not available on d net. But u can get little knowledge from google on some like: telepathy, hypnotism, fortune telling, seances, geomancy, astral gemstones, sanskrit mantras, natal astrology, shadow reading, palmistry, talisman, ouija board, tarot cards, necromancy, noetic science metaphysics, horoscope, etc.

But u would never get full details on them... I cant start explain things to u now, becus it would be lenghty
thanks anyway....
Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by shadeyinka(m): 7:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
mrvitalis:

Science has always told the world that we don't have all the explanations but surely there is an explanation for everything

There may be a God yes.. But the one in the Bible... The way he was described?? Is definitely not the God who created this world

Come to think of it, I've never seen an Atheist quarrelling with Buddha or Shiva or Ogun. Your problem is only with the true God; the God of the Bible. If this isn't true why your selectivity?

Think of it, what sparked up the Big Bang?
If everything started at the Big Bang, how come the law of entropy and conservation of energy was violated?

Check well, you'll discover that the laws of Physics before the Big Bang is different from that after. Meaning that the laws of Physics was created with that which is not of Physics.

3 Likes

Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by mrvitalis(m): 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
shadeyinka:

Come to think of it, I've never seen an Atheist quarrelling with Buddha or Shiva or Ogun. Your problem is only with the true God; the God of the Bible. If this isn't true why your selectivity?

Think of it, what sparked up the Big Bang?
If everything started at the Big Bang, how come the law of entropy and conservation of energy was violated?

Check well, you'll discover that the laws of Physics before the Big Bang is different from that after. Meaning that the laws of Physics was created with that which is not of Physics.
Am a realist.. what sparked the big bang we don't know as of today

Why was the law of conservation violated thats basic science.. E =mc2

Christians are the most lebral religion over the years they have learnt to be

All religion are scams.. Seriously i laugh at Christians...u warship a God that is a God of the Jewish people only.. . Or is there anywhere in the Bible he talked of being the God of all the tribes??

Islam is a copied work from a phydophia we know
. The rest dont really mean much to the world population

Science will always say we might not know today but we will one day know

Religion calm to have all the answers

1 Like

Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by dejilg(m): 7:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
Bro Science and Scientist are different and even scientists hold different views.....some believe in "God" while some don't believe in any deity. yet many are those whom have becomes theists due to the hard evidence and the questions that science poses to them... our origin leaves the atheists and evolutionist at a rather difficult position. I dare say it takes more faith to believe we are here by accident than it is to believe we are the work of a being that transcends our realm.
we can and may seek Him but let this be clear, we can't find Him...He only reveals Himself to whom He wills. we can't control or question His choices on such issues...for He is greater than us all...He loves us but has no need of us...but we need Him to know why we are here

1 Like

Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by dejilg(m): 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
mrvitalis:

All religion are scams.. Seriously i laugh at Christians...u warship a God that is a God of the Jewish people only.. . Or is there anywhere in the Bible he talked of being the God of all the tribes??

and Christians laugh at you too for not even understanding what the Bible teaches regarding what u just mentioned
Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by dejilg(m): 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
mrvitalis:

and ur reasons are?
Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by mrvitalis(m): 7:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
dejilg:

and ur reasons are?

He said a 10000 year old Adam was the first man

He said the earth is older than the sun

Never mentioned galaxies

Was just the God of the jews

Couldn't even defeat his human enemies needed man to do that

Etc

1 Like

Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by mrvitalis(m): 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
dejilg:

and Christians laugh at you too for not even understanding what the Bible teaches regarding what u just mentioned
U mean same bible that said adam was the first man?? Or the one that said 2x all the animals on earth was fitted into 136m x36m ship

Or the one that said a 40 days rain would flood the earth.. .

Or the one who supports murder,, ethnic cleansing, stealing, betrayers adultery etc??

Seriously thats not a God i should worship

2 Likes

Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by otemanuduno: 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
ever811:
this one condition worst pass atheist..
I OTEM OF TRUTH IS HERE TO CONQUER YAHWEH(SATAN) AND SET AFRICA FREE FROM THE SLAVERY OF THE MIND. CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR THE TRUTH OF THE UNIVERSE.
Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by otemanuduno: 8:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
mrvitalis:

U mean same bible that said adam was the first man?? Or the one that said 2x all the animals on earth was fitted into 136m x36m ship

Or the one that said a 40 days rain would flood the earth.. .

Or the one who supports murder,, ethnic cleansing, stealing, betrayers adultery etc??

Seriously thats not a God i should worship

That's satan(Yahweh) and not the cause of the universe.
Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by mrvitalis(m): 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
otemanuduno:

Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by mrvitalis(m): 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
otemanuduno:

I don't get
Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by otemanuduno: 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
mrvitalis:

I don't get
I mean Satan which is Yahweh, is not the one who made the universe. Check my signature for more.
Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by mrvitalis(m): 9:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
otemanuduno:
I mean Satan which is Yahweh, is not the one who made the universe. Check my signature for more.

Ooh.. Hope u got prove,? ?
Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
ever811:

You opened this thread for answers to your questions I presume. So you should humbly oblige when someone points you in the right direction.
Second, do you think that one person here will stop by an provide all the answers you seek?

1 Like

Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by ever811(m): 9:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
otemanuduno:
I OTEM OF TRUTH IS HERE TO CONQUER YAHWEH(SATAN) AND SET AFRICA FREE FROM THE SLAVERY OF THE MIND. CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR THE TRUTH OF THE UNIVERSE.
oga I checked your signature and what I saw made me laugh out very loud...the first verse of the first chapter could not allow me go further cause right there I knew I am even a god to that your god. at least I know i have brains while that your god is a demented creature without memory... your god said he don't know if creatures created him or he created the creatures...if that your god is not a drunker then you are...
Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by ever811(m): 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
Akdegreat:

You opened this thread for answers to your questions I presume. So you should humbly oblige when someone points you in the right direction.
Second, do you think that one person here will stop by an provide all the answers you seek?
I apologize to her already... thank you..
Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by shadeyinka(m): 11:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
mrvitalis:

That which you don't know can never be known by contemporary knowledge of Physics because the laws that set off the big bang created all the current laws of physics we know today.

mrvitalis:

The law wasn't violated! In elementary terms, It's called mass-energy duality or equivalence.

mrvitalis:

John3:16
For God so loved the world not Jews that He gave His only Son that who so ever believe in Him should not perish but have eternal life.

mrvitalis:

Science will never know the cause of the Big Bang. The cause does not obey the current laws with which you can investigate it.
Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by mrvitalis(m): 11:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
shadeyinka:

That which you don't know can never be known by contemporary knowledge of Physics because the laws that set off the big bang created all the current laws of physics we know today.

The law wasn't violated! In elementary terms, It's called mass-energy duality or equivalence.

John3:16
For God so loved the world not Jews that He gave His only Son that who so ever believe in Him should not perish but have eternal life.

Science will never know the cause of the Big Bang. The cause does not obey the current laws with which you can investigate it.

Science never knew the cause of earth quacks, lighting, why the gravitational pull was happening, but we do now
Just few months ago the first gravitational wave was discovered laying tge fandation for the explanation of the big bang theory

As for god n john 3:16
How can we be sure john wasn't drunk.. . I said show me were they said God said i am the God of all tribes

Even jesus said he came for the children of Abraham... Are u one? ?
Re: Answers Needed From Scientist by otemanuduno: 11:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
ever811:
oga I checked your signature and what I saw made me laugh out very loud...the first verse of the first chapter could not allow me go further cause right there I knew I am even a god to that your god. at least I know i have brains while that your god is a demented creature without memory... your god said he don't know if creatures created him or he created the creatures...if that your god is not a drunker then you are...
You can't understand the complexity of that chapter. God Almighty duplicated himself and that's one part of him speaking. The full part of him was out there creating the limitless space of the universe.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rev. Dr. G. F. Oyor Is Home / South Africans Bash Julius Malema For Mourning Pastor TB Joshua (PIX) / Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.