Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,383 members, 7,836,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft (2296 Views)

Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. / Challenge To Nairaland Atheists / Discussion For Nairaland Atheists Only. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:57pm On Oct 18, 2021
This is not those satanists or witches who disguise themselves as atheists, for there are many of them here in NL religion section. But this is about those whose atheism wasn't hinged on satanism or witchcraft but just by itself, despite being children of the devil.

Some of them are now going diabolic and into witchcraft, so they can no longer claim to be atheists, because they now hence consciously worship and serve the devil as their god.

So expect to hear and see them exalting, supporting and defending the devil, witchcraft, idolatry etc. That's their new religion.

God bless.

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
Lol. You are a clown

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by SSIPON(m): 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

So expect to hear and see them exalting, supporting and defending the devil, witchcraft, idolatry etc. That's their new religion.

God bless.

I'm sorry weren't your ancestors idol worshippers

Is it wrong to worship idols??
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by SSIPON(m): 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
FOLYKAZE:
Lol. You are a clown

Leave am. He is doing himself.
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
SSIPON:

I'm sorry weren't your ancestors idol worshippers

Is it wrong to worship idols??

My ancestors ain't idol worshippers. They do not worship Idols, nor worship any handmade materials. My ancestors acknowledge the worth of the natural world, and do appreciate nature, hence represent it in Arts and symbols.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by SSIPON(m): 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

My ancestors ain't idol worshippers. They do not worship Idols, nor worship any handmade materials. My ancestors acknowledge the worth of the natural world, and do appreciate nature, hence represent it in Arts and symbols.

Are you and jesusjnr the same people. Because I wasn't talking to you.

Wait what is going on here? grin A case of one person using two monikers? grin grin grin grin
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by NaijaSatanlst: 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
This is not those satanists or witches who disguise themselves as atheists, for there are many of them here in NL religion section. But this is about those whose atheism wasn't hinged on satanism or witchcraft but just by itself, despite being children of the devil.

Some of them are now going diabolic and into witchcraft, so they can no longer claim to be atheists, because they now hence consciously worship and serve the devil as their god.

God bless.

Oga call my name with your full chest cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
The satanists are here already in full force as expected.

Kindly ignore them for they are only here to do their master's work, who comes not, but to steal, kill and destroy.

God bless.
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by NaijaSatanlst: 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
The satanists are here already in full force as expected.

Kindly ignore them for they are only here to do their master's work, who comes not, but to steal, kill and destroy.

God bless.
Oga I said, call.my name with your full chest.
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
SSIPON:

Are you and jesusjnr the same people. Because I wasn't talking to you.

Wait what is going on here? grin A case of one person using two monikers? grin grin grin grin

I saw that you were erring with your question, and i jumped in to correct it.

You should have asked Jesusjnr if those praying to jesus image ain't idolaters.
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2021
FOLYKAZE:
Lol. You are a clown
You are a slave to the devil.

You need deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by NaijaSatanlst: 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

You need deliverance.

No you need to distance yourself from stupidity

4 Likes

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

You need deliverance.

Jesus is demon

Yahweh is Devil

Who is the idol worshipper

We will destroy you and them

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

Jesus is demon

Yahweh is Devil

Who is the idol worshipper

We will destroy you and them
Please destroy all the idols for me, including those inside the church for idolatry is idolatry.

Then you can come for your deliverance so the demons inside you would be also destroyed.
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by NaijaSatanlst: 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Please destroy all the idols for me, including those inside the church for idolatry is idolatry.

Then you can come for your deliverance so the demons inside you would be chased out.

Get your delusional ass out of here
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by LordReed(m): 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2021
Oya begin to kill them now, Mr Devil's Generals Killer. Make sure you fast and do it from your bedroom so that they don't come back o. Clown. LMAO!

2 Likes

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by Workch: 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2021
Atheists don’t only not believe in your god? They don’t believe in your Satan as well?

The joke is on you if you can’t get the sarcasm. grin

1 Like

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

Get your delusional ass out of here
Tell Satan that i'm here to kick his sorry ass, so I ain't going nowhere.

He's the one that has to pack his belongings, Including you and leave.
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by NaijaSatanlst: 2:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
LordReed:
Oya begin to kill them now, Mr Devil's Generals Killer. Make sure you fast and do it from your bedroom so that they don't come back o. Clown. LMAO!

jesusjnr instead of focusing on us athiests, why don't you focus on Nigeria's problems first
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by NaijaSatanlst: 2:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Tell Satan that i'm here to kick his sorry ass, so I ain't going nowhere.

He's the one that has to pack his belongings, Including you and leave.

Lol, people like you make.me sad for the future of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by NaijaSatanlst: 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
Workch:
Atheists don’t only not believe in your god? They don’t believe in your Satan as well?

The joke is on you if you can’t get the sarcasm. grin

I don't think He does.
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

Lol, people like you make.me sad for the future of Nigeria.
Yeah, because with people like me in Nigeria, no more ritual killings and human sacrifices in the future of Nigeria. Halleluyah, glory to God!

So cry me a river naijasatanist!
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

Then you can come for your deliverance so the demons inside you would be also destroyed.

Lol.

Jesus collapsed and died.

Double wahala for dead body

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by NaijaSatanlst: 2:28pm On Oct 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Yeah, because with people like me, no more ritual killings and human sacrifices in the future of Nigeria. Halleluyah, glory to God.

So cry me a river naijasatanist!

No with, people like you Nigeria's problems will get bigger and bigger because nincompoops like you will recommend fasting and prayer as a solution to every problem.
Your leadership in Nigeria will be:::
Bandits? Don't worry drink Goya oil and Banditry will be a thing of the past. grin
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by NaijaSatanlst: 2:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

Lol.

grin cheesy winkIf Jesus had prayed to God then He wouldn't have fallen from the pole.
He did not have enough faith
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

Lol.

You must have been brain dead to the fact that He resurrected from the dead and is no longer in the grave, but is risen and is alive! Halleluyah!

Double wahala for those who are worse than the dead but think they live.
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by NaijaSatanlst: 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
You must have been brain dead to the fact that He resurrected from the dead and is no longer in the grave, but is risen and is alive! Halleluyah!.

Bro what mental health facility did you escape from?? grin

1 Like

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
You must have been brain dead to the fact that He resurrected from the dead and is no longer in the grave, but is risen and is alive! Halleluyah!

Double wahala for those who are worse than the dead but think they live.

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by LordReed(m): 2:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

jesusjnr instead of focusing on us athiests, why don't you focus on Nigeria's problems first

Are you minding the clown. He claimed in the other thread to have killed TB Joshua because TB Joshua was a witch and now Nigeria will progress this year. This is mid October and we have seen nothing. That's how he predicted the end to atheism and ended up deleting his previous moniker. He is just a comedian in cleric garb.

2 Likes

Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

Bro what mental health facility did you escape from?? grin
Whichever one it is, it must be better than the hell you came from and are going back to live eternally if you don't repent.
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by NaijaSatanlst: 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2021
LordReed:

Are you minding the clown. He claimed in the other thread to have killed TB Joshua because TB Joshua was a witch and now Nigeria will progress this year. This is mid October and we have seen nothing. That's how he predicted the end to atheism and ended up deleting his previous moniker. He is just a comedian in cleric garb.

Really?
Re: Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft by NaijaSatanlst: 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Whichever one it is, it must be better than the hell you came from and are going back to live eternally if you don't repent.

Take your pills bro, Dont bite the nurse grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? / 5 Ways God Will Use Your Problem. / Man Kills Wife And Buries Children Alive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.