Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Advise On How To Go About Tomato Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Advise On How To Go About Tomato Business (660 Views)

Tomato & Cucumber Seedlings From Borno Green House / Starting Up My Vegetable Farm Garden From Scratch (ugwu, Tomato, Green-leaf) / Kaduna State Commissions Tomato Pack House (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise On How To Go About Tomato Business by joshuachuks: 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
Good day house I recently got someone who said that he can supply me baskets of tomatoes at cheap price per basket from the north but I don't know how to go about the business I have never done any business like that before and I stay in delta state please I need advice on how to go about it and I want to know if its a profitable business.
Re: Advise On How To Go About Tomato Business by biggal: 10:57am On Nov 10, 2016
Don't do it you will burn ur hands. D weather is even hot now they will spoil before getting to you.
Re: Advise On How To Go About Tomato Business by joshuachuks: 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2016
Please can we talk on facebook
Re: Advise On How To Go About Tomato Business by biggal: 11:51am On Nov 11, 2016
Wasap me 08038436827
Re: Advise On How To Go About Tomato Business by OLLYMAX(m): 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
Pls can we talk on what's app 07069510334.
Re: Advise On How To Go About Tomato Business by Following(m): 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
joshuachuks:
Good day house I recently got someone who said that he can supply me baskets of tomatoes at cheap price per basket from the north but I don't know how to go about the business I have never done any business like that before and I stay in delta state please I need advice on how to go about it and I want to know if its a profitable business.
it is one thing to get tomatoes at cheap price it is another thing to sell and make profit. have you found out about the market union for tomato(unless there z none in ur area) those guys cannot b ignored unless u wan trowey money for river. i was told by tomato sellers that tomato is a shape driven business. is the tomato he is giving you fresh and how many day is it taking from farm to your buyers. who will bear the burden of transportation
Re: Advise On How To Go About Tomato Business by joshuachuks: 6:58am On Nov 12, 2016
The tomatoes are fresh and big from images sent to me

(1) (Reply)

See What's Growing In A Farmers Car / Need Hectares Of Land For Farming In Lagos Epe / Where Can I Get Avecides?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.