Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) (25425 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Donates $5,000 To Orphanage Home In The US / Apsotle Suleman Donates N1m To Pastor Who Runs A Widow's Ministry, He Collapses / Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To A Baby Who Lost His Mother After Delivery(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by Frairfrancis(m): 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
one tin I hate abt Einstein's in nairaland is dat they talk too much
Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by flexshop(m): 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nigerian hospitals nko

Any way

Check out the link below to make money
Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by haryomikun(m): 3:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
Na wetin correct pastors suppose dey do walahi
Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by aiinuel(m): 3:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
Akshow:
Taking tithe and offering from home to donate in foreign land, continue. There are no hospitals in kaduna and Edo to donate to abi? Nonsense
That's cos you don't know him. I think it's better you pocket your mouth.
Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by Weah96: 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
What would Jesus do?

Deposit cash or tell the whole hospital to go home?

Maybe 10 patients were healed at the hospital and the others didn't have enough faith.
Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by ihimiray(m): 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
One thing I believe is Dat our pastors Dis day ain't true reflection of Christ,forget the misplaced priority...he should have done Dat in secret and his reward would be great in heaven... But he choose to make a deal about it by creating a dummy check and snapping pictures....go to auchi where he is from, u see a lot of hospitals that a in need of funds... But he chose to give to those who probably don't need his money..... And Pls help me ask him when El rufia is gon die

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by Audray(f): 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
Talk about misplaced priorities.
UK ke?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
Pastors? Scam. Poor Nigerians? Victims.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by shamsuRana(m): 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
Akshow:
Taking tithe and offering from home to donate in foreign land, continue. There are no hospitals in kaduna and Edo to donate to abi? Nonsense

at least you see how wisdomless these men of GOD can be?

BUT,come o!

El rufai is still alive...

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by abrahamzy: 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
papa welldone sir.The lord is ur streanght and muscle
Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by 2termz(m): 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
Fools everywhere undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
Abeg make u na tell me b4 I chop quran o,My Muslim pplp fit talk say na Arabic now grin

Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by Felixtuta(m): 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
Attention seekers, hunger is killing people in your home and you are over there helping the white.

What happens to the saying, "charity begins at home"?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by Magnate99: 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
no p God sabi hin own
Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by vabok(m): 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
Look him bald head!
What is he trying to achieve by that donation when his followers suffer ill-heath?
Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by BlackMbakara1(m): 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
With all modesty, imagine me pouring a cup of water inside an ocean to make a difference; how significant would that be?
Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by ylaa(f): 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
I am with you. He is my pastor any day any time.
God bless Apostle Suleiman. A dynamic man of God.

e author=kvngveektour post=50762678]Haters will not like this.

I love Apostle Johnson Suleman. I read his biography and it's a testimony of how God can change the destiny of a man [/quote]
Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
Greataausim:
Hmmm... Just saying Oooo "Our pastors are not helping the hospitals in nigeria"..... Where is our hard earns tithes going....?

Good day sir, please can you send me a mail with this email: Godscare160@gmail.com. I want to discuss something with you. I will be waiting. Thanks!
Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by morayolawal: 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
This is very serious collecting tithes in Nigeria,spend it in UK,not is fault but people putting d money into his pocket,Ejo nbe lorun.
Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by Seriousboy: 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
Seriously
Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by Lexusgs430: 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
Maybe he has benefitted directly or indirectly, from the immense services this Kid's hospital offers................................
Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by Moheat(m): 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
where as Okpella in Etsako lacks a hospital. I pity for the tithes payers sha
Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by Weah96: 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
A [size=18pt]faith healer[/size] donating money to a hospital? Later he will come and say that he raised 6 Nigerians from the cemetery last week.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by timoteus(m): 4:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
Does anyone know the nature of the hospital? ?
All you all just assumed that it's the best because it's in UK
Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by bezimo(m): 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
God bless the Apostle.
More grace and blessing.

Some folks are unrepentant saduccess.If he gives to the needy in secret, they complain, if he gives in the public to show example for others to follow, they complain why not give somewhere else.
Is it your money that he is giving out?
Are you in a position to determine his giving priorities?
Do you know his other giving commitments to the needy and his community?

If not keep quiet, observe and pray to be blessed so you too can give out to humanity in like manner.

This is a Man of God that freely gives money and cars to folks on a weekly basis in Auchi, yet these same sadducees would claim ignorance.
Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by Prince16: 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
angelusbrut:
well ,even when u donate to Nigerian hospital, will they utilize d money well.
Biko donate 1st nah!
grin cheesy
Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by mrpotter(m): 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
Sorry to say......its like some persons here have their brains under their foot.....na ur papa money he donate? why not do a research to see what he as been doing locally in Nigeria before rushing down here to comment.....If you nor know something...try to ask
Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by ritababe(f): 4:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
Akshow:

take your time to visit his church on Sunday and see the type of help he render to his members.
if you don't know anything you keep quiet.
Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by lamideee(f): 4:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
ritababe:

take your time to visit his church on Sunday and see the type of help he render to his members.
if you don't know anything you keep quiet.
exactly my problems wih some nairalanders. What they don't know is that most of these men of God help people a lot. You don't have to be a member of their church before they help.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
MrMcJay:
These Pastors would be doing 'fada krismas' and eye service on social media while their members would be at the General Hospital without money and praying to God for 'divine intervention'.

Charity begins in the Church.

Good day sir, please I sent you a PM.
Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by 4nobody4every1: 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
bezimo:
God bless the Apostle.
More grace and blessing.

Some folks are unrepentant saduccess.If he gives to the needy in secret, they complain, if he gives in the public to show example for others to follow, they complain why not give somewhere else.
Is it your money that he is giving out?
Are you in a position to determine his giving priorities?
Do you know his other giving commitments to the needy and his community?

If not keep quiet, observe and pray to be blessed so you too can give out to humanity in like manner.

This is a Man of God that freely gives money and cars to folks on a weekly basis in Auchi, yet these same sadducees would claim ignorance.
True, l have watched him several times giving out cars, monetary assistance to needy members, scholarship assistance to students etc.
Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by felixomor1: 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
All those people lashing out here, a question for them.

All the foreign and local aid that our governments and hospitals have been collecting for decades that ends up in private pockets, what have u done to make our governments account for them?

Mscheww.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! / $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo / A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.