Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) (25423 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Donates $5,000 To Orphanage Home In The US / Apsotle Suleman Donates N1m To Pastor Who Runs A Widow's Ministry, He Collapses / Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To A Baby Who Lost His Mother After Delivery(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by Emmyson99(m): 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
There is nothing wrong in what God servant did. After all the money is his own anyhow he like he will spend it. it is not anybody business.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by grandstar(m): 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
Public display of donations is a sin before God (Matthew 6). The other hand must not know what he is doing. He is blowing the biggest horn ever seen because of ordinary £2000

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by ifymagik(m): 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
SOME OF U ARE HERE CRITICIZING A MAN THAT HAS AFFECTED THE WORLD WITH GOOD WORKS.

Pls Read his History of Giving Before u say he hasn't done anyting in his Home town

As for me I WANT TO BE LIKE HIM. At least Jobless people will be talking abt Me

#PROUDLY OFM. Child of FIRE
Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
MrMcJay:
These Pastors would be doing 'fada krismas' and eye service on social media while their members would be at the General Hospital without money and praying to God for 'divine intervention'.

Charity begins in the Church.
Who told you that doesn't help his members?
Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
shumuel:

Useless man, that amount of cash would go a long way if only he had donated it to a Nigerian Hospital e.g LUTH yeye people
grin grin grin grin
Him dey form James Bond Pastor.
Don't mind him....
Go to his village hospital now and see things for yourself
Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by snapshot: 5:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
MrMcJay:
These Pastors would be doing 'fada krismas' and eye service on social media while their members would be at the General Hospital without money and praying to God for 'divine intervention'.

Charity begins in the Church.
not Apostle Suleiman,I have been under his ministry and have seen him give out large sums to the needy,just hope others will emulate him.
Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
mrmrmister:
Nigerian Pastor Businessman extorts money from Nigerians and "donates" to UK hospital

The useless conman wants to be recognized by the queen.
Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by shumuel(m): 5:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
EVILFOREST:

grin grin grin grin
Him dey form James Bond Pastor.
Don't mind him....
Go to his village hospital now and see things for yourself

Mtcheeew! Don't mind him, he is even donating less than 2Million in Naira and he is carrying big cardboard, i wonder if he wants to donate 200Million maybe he would carry Billboard.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hdz4luv:
To whom much is giving much is expected. U guys don't u kno his plan.

The idiot wants to be invited to Buckingham Palace.
Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by ceasare: 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
Akshow:
Taking tithe and offering from home to donate in foreign land, continue. There are no hospitals in kaduna and Edo to donate to abi? Nonsense

Both your comment n meme na 10/10.....our religious leaders and political elites are just bunch of shitz in capital letters!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by Akshow: 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
ritababe:

take your time to visit his church on Sunday and see the type of help he render to his members.
if you don't know anything you keep quiet.
lie to me more
Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by Akshow: 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
aiinuel:

That's cos you don't know him. I think it's better you pocket your mouth.
you that know him, tell us the sense in donating million to a developed nation when ur own people wallow in poverty.
Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by Pebcak: 5:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
Akshow:
Taking tithe and offering from home to donate in foreign land, continue. There are no hospitals in kaduna and Edo to donate to abi? Nonsense
[size=18pt]YOU NAILED IT BRO[/size]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4440502_fbimg1472552947570_jpega8c4743d48692d75335512f7da02df13

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by dayowunmi(m): 5:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
God bless the great Apostle Johnson Suleiman. I don't know the problems of Nigerians. If he gives in secret and nobody knows, you will all say Nigerian pastors are greedy, if he gives openly you will say it's not enough. The other day Femi Gbajabiamila donated some sewing machines, Keke napeps and grinding machines to his constituents, you said it's not enough and it's too small, if he doesn't give any, you say he's a thief. What do you want exactly?
Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by ritababe(f): 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2016
Akshow:
lie to me more
for wetin I dey dey see with my own eyes?
Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by Akshow: 5:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
ritababe:

for wetin I dey dey see with my own eyes?
So tell me the common sense in donating million to a developed nation when ur own people wallow in poverty. Shey that one no be mumuness?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by trumpclinton247: 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nigeria receiving before 1960...let us donate...who knows is way God wants to bring back all these white cos many whites are not practicing Christianity anymore... evangelism to the white cos they need it now

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by Pchidexy(m): 5:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
Arrant nonsense! Hospital don finish for Kaduna?
I swear na yeye people full this country!
Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by Pchidexy(m): 5:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
UnknownT:
But the oyibos have been donating to us since the missionary days. Must we always be the one receiving?

Oyibos have been stealing from us even before Adam.
Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by maasoap(m): 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
Greataausim:
Hmmm... Just saying Oooo "Our pastors are not helping the hospitals in nigeria"..... Where is our hard earns tithes going....?
Christians in Nigeria don't need hospitals for healing, they need churches. grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by notoriousbabe: 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
kvngveektour:
Haters will not like this.

I love Apostle Johnson Suleman. I read his biography and it's a testimony of how God can change the destiny of a man
who cares?is that what the thread about?
Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by VagileVictor(m): 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
Akshow:

When that businessman donated to our U-23 football team, what did you say?

Be guided in your utterance before you incur the wrath of God.
Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by Akshow: 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
VagileVictor:

When that businessman donated to our U-23 football team, what did you say?

Be guided in your utterance before you incur the wrath of God.
there is no basis for such comparison. Japan is a developed nation and the man is not a man of God of one of the poorest nations in the world. If pointing out the flaws and excesses of ur men of god who you hero worship will make me incur the wrath of your God, by all means he is free to rain his wrath on me. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by Akshow: 6:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
dayowunmi:
God bless the great Apostle Johnson Suleiman. I don't know the problems of Nigerians. If he gives in secret and nobody knows, you will all say Nigerian pastors are greedy, if he gives openly you will say it's not enough. The other day Femi Gbajabiamila donated some sewing machines, Keke napeps and grinding machines to his constituents, you said it's not enough and it's too small, if he doesn't give any, you say he's a thief. What do you want exactly?
we want accountability from all these men of the world parading as men of God who rob their gullible congregation blind and live ostentatious lifestyles
Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by UnknownT: 6:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
Pchidexy:

Oyibos have been stealing from us even before Adam.
We are talking about donations now, mention me in a thread about stealing lets continue the discussion there
Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by LadyAnn(f): 6:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
Emmyson99:
There is nothing wrong in what God servant did. After all the money is his own anyhow he like he will spend it. it is not anybody business.

Don't mind the haters. Great Ormond Street (Children's Hospital) is renound and is soo unique in the welfare of very sick children . It is non partisan. Anyone can walk in with their sick child and our job is to save the lives without asking questions. Yes I'm very proud to be an employee there. We save lives Irregardless of your immigration status or financial status with no questions asked.

Before you start bashing me, or Judging the actions of the honourable pastor, pls find out the reason behind his generousity. God is watching.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by Pchidexy(m): 6:49pm On Nov 04, 2016
UnknownT:
We are talking about donations now, mention me in a thread about stealing lets continue the discussion there

People steal in different ways you know
Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by decosule93(m): 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
Am from Auchi where Apostle Suleiman hails from, the general hospital there is a glorified clinic, yet he didn't donate a kobo to it and yet most of his congregation go there for treatment.
how many of ur church members dey go that oyinbo hospital or how many oyinbo pastors Don donate 1 naira to any hospital for Auchi? only God will deliver us from our ignorance
Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by Weah96: 7:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
decosule93:
Am from Auchi where Apostle Suleiman hails from, the general hospital there is a glorified clinic, yet he didn't donate a kobo to it and yet most of his congregation go there for treatment.
how many of ur church members dey go that oyinbo hospital or how many oyinbo pastors Don donate 1 naira to any hospital for Auchi? only God will deliver us from our ignorance

In his place, people pay him for treatment. He will lay hands on them and heal them in return they will forfeit a certain amount of cash.

So it doesn't make sense to donate to his closest competitor. He is competing with Nigerian hospitals, not British ones.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by AnanseK(m): 7:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
Shariti for dance shakiti Bobo for house first befo in enter street de dance London bridge
Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by saywhaat: 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
LadyAnn:

Don't mind the haters. Great Ormond Street (Children's Hospital) is renound and is soo unique in the welfare of very sick children . It is non partisan. Anyone can walk in with their sick child and our job is to save the lives without asking questions. Yes I'm very proud to be an employee there. We save lives Irregardless of your immigration status or financial status with no questions asked.

Before you start bashing me, or Judging the actions of the honourable pastor, pls find out the reason behind his generousity. God is watching.
Wish we had things like this in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics) by elbaraj001(m): 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
Rush.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Church Might Be Leading You To Hell- Etcetera Writes / "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! / A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.