Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:50 PM

Tecno Releases The All-in-one Droipad 10 Pro Ii With Remix Os 2.0 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tecno Releases The All-in-one Droipad 10 Pro Ii With Remix Os 2.0 (765 Views)

Rema Finally Releases The Official Video - GINGER ME / NCDC Releases The Guidelines To Follow For Reopening Schools / Finally, Federal Government Releases The New Minimum Wage Circular. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Releases The All-in-one Droipad 10 Pro Ii With Remix Os 2.0 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
Are you one of those mobile device users who love the portability of your device but still long for certain special experience a PC has to offer? Your dreams may have just come true. With the continuous advancement being made in the mobile device industry, it can be said that they offer almost the same experience one can get from a PC; however, there are certain features present in PCs that mobile users still wish they can get – this gap, has finally been breached by TECNO.
The TECNO DroiPad 10 Pro II comes with the latest Remix OS, an Android based desktop operating system that opened the way for productive computing on Android tablets, while still giving mobile device users access to their desired apps from the Google play store.
This operating system gives users access to the combined functions of both a PC and a mobile device, giving the DroiPad 10 Pro II user an appealing balance of both experiences. On the DroiPad 10 Pro II, users can move files by simply dragging and dropping them where they desire, switch between screens, work with several windows open and multitask easily without fear of the device freezing. Upon its release on September, 2016, the TECNO DroiPad became the first mobile device to debut the Remix OS in Africa.
The DroiPad 10 Pro II is a 2-in-1 body device powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor built for speed and designed to give users a flawless experience. It comes with a smooth and clear 10.1” IPS touchscreen which delivers stunning color consistency, 32GB inbuilt memory capacity for all your multimedia needs and a 2GB RAM to enhance speed while you multitask on your device.
It also comes with a detachable wireless keyboard that lets you switch your device from a tab to laptop and back as you desire, and at your convenience, with a video playback of up to 11 hours on its 7000mAh battery, saving you the trouble of worrying about your battery running out while you are on the go.
The DroiPad 10 Pro II also comes with a Dual-SIM slot which supports 4G-LTE network for both better internet connectivity and regular voice calls; the importance of having this all-in-one package cannot be overemphasized. Simply put, unlike the regular tablets, the DroiPad 10 Pro II has everything you need and more beautifully packed into one gorgeous device.
“The TECNO DroiPad 10 Pro II is designed to eliminate the boundary between mobile and PC forever. Beyond doubling as a mobile PC and a handheld tablet, the device is beautifully designed to complement the user’s style and provide adequate functionality,” said Steven Huang, General Manager, TECNO Tablet division.
The TECNO DroiPad 10 Pro II is currently being sold in retail market outlets at an affordable price.

Source: https://www.naij.com/1033589-tecno-new-droipad.html

Re: Tecno Releases The All-in-one Droipad 10 Pro Ii With Remix Os 2.0 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
I like my device with enough battery power, so the 7000mAh is a yay for me.
Re: Tecno Releases The All-in-one Droipad 10 Pro Ii With Remix Os 2.0 by Sulaymanmeek(m): 1:18am On Nov 06, 2016
I mean where's Tecno going... This is cool. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tecno Releases The All-in-one Droipad 10 Pro Ii With Remix Os 2.0 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
Sulaymanmeek:
I mean where's Tecno going... This is cool. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tecno is aiming for the top o!
Re: Tecno Releases The All-in-one Droipad 10 Pro Ii With Remix Os 2.0 by Abdstrakt(m): 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
Iamdemola:
I like my device with enough battery power, so the 7000mAh is a yay for me.
they are about to launch another one, similar specs but with Windows Mobile.
I'm keeping up with their Twitter feeds to get an idea of launch date.
Re: Tecno Releases The All-in-one Droipad 10 Pro Ii With Remix Os 2.0 by Sulaymanmeek(m): 9:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
This is without no doubt going for the TOP!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Iamdemola:

Tecno is aiming for the top o!
Re: Tecno Releases The All-in-one Droipad 10 Pro Ii With Remix Os 2.0 by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 25, 2016
Innovation upon innovation. Will they ever stop?
Re: Tecno Releases The All-in-one Droipad 10 Pro Ii With Remix Os 2.0 by Oyindebrah(f): 2:29am On Jan 23, 2017
Oh,this is nice

(1) (Reply)

My Reply To A Fraudster. / Untold Story Of Niger State's Naked Tribe / Watch Chicken Beat Up Dog In A Fierce Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.