Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears (28689 Views)

Payporte Staff Not Paid Salary In Months – Pension And Tax Not Remitted In Years / Over 40 Months Pension And 6 Months Salaries Not Paid / My Former Employer Is Yet To Remit My 23 Months Pension Fund To My RSA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by phemmyutd(m): 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
The Federal Government has paid 81 months pension arrears which were incurred from 33 per cent pension increment, but left 87 months outstanding.

The money was paid to Police, Customs, Immigration, Prisons and civil service pensioners.

A detailed breakdown of paid pension arrears and outstanding months were made available to journalists in Abuja, when the Senate Committee on Establishment and Public Service, chaired by Senator Emmanuel Paulker, visited the Pension Transitional Arrangement Directorate for its oversight functions.

According to the documents, three months of 33 per cent increment were paid to Police Pension Department, leaving outstanding of 39 months to Customs, Immigration and Prisons Pension Department which had all its 42 months arrears paid off.

The Parastatals Pension Department had its 12 months arrears paid leaving 30 months outstanding.

The Civil Service Pension Department was paid 24 months leaving 18 months outstanding.
Similarly, the 33 per cent pension payment came as a fall out of the upward review of the minimum wage to N18,000 in 2010.

http://punchng.com/fg-clears-81-months-pension-arrears-87-outstanding/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by phemmyutd(m): 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nice one

7 Likes

Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
With all the money realised when oil was at $100bpd, why can't the clueless ex-president pay?

181 Likes 12 Shares

Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by tukdi: 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by HtwoOw: 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
Buhari will surprise Nigerians

That news was 4 days ago

I will park here and wait for the children of hate to come and rant

149 Likes 9 Shares

Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by modath(f): 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
phemmyutd:
Nice one

Maybe but it would also be nice if they can try and pay gratuity of civil servants who retired within the past year as well... All the retirees from October 2015 till date have not seen a dime of their gratuities, not to talk of being placed on pension.... Lots of aged 60s and all their maladies plenty inside..

You can ask people not to pilfer when they are not sure of when their entitlements will be paid to them, these people aren't finding it funny ATM..

Cc Presidency ..... cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by sarrki(m): 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
Baba God bless you

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

I know you will not put your supporters to shame

We love you

Wailers hates you

God will put wailers to shame

They are born to wail

Happy wailing to you wailers

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by phemmyutd(m): 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
modath:

Maybe but it would alsi be nice if they can try and pay gratuity of civil servants who retired within the past year as well... All the retirees from October 2015 till date have not seen a dime of their gratuities, not to talk of being placed on pension...

You can ask people not to pilfer when they are not sure of when their entitlements will be paid to them, these people aren't finding it funny ATM..

Cc Presidency ..... cool

you are right, but assuming past government have being doing the right thing then, it might not have gotten to this state, just imagine 81months!!! very sad

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by Barney11: 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2016
great news for my dear mom though she hasnt received alert.

5 Likes

Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by juman(m): 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
81 months!

Kai, this is a wicked country.

But anyway, thanks to the present government payment of the money.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by sarrki(m): 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
Children of hate over to you

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by Siberia101: 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
Thank You Buhari

Rochas is owing over 24months cry cry cry cry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by DropShot: 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
Gradually but surely we will get there.

17 Likes

Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by modath(f): 4:10pm On Nov 04, 2016
phemmyutd:

you are right, but assuming past government have being doing the rig thing then, it might not have gotten to this state, just imagine 81months!!! very sad

Seems you aren't getting this... I'm not talking about the 81mths ish which is even sensational journalism, no federal pensioner is being owed that much, maybe a couple of months but none has remained unpaid..it's It's differentials on increment not total figure...

What I'm talking about is that since Octoberlast year, gratuities of new retirees haven't been paid... Not a kobo for federal civil service retirees...only parastatals & Agencies have managed to wangle their way.... Main stream civil service have received zilch & it's not cool.

Make your findings if you don't believe me...

Cc presidency ...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by Beremx(f): 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nice one.

At least let there be something to to be happy about this government.

1 Like

Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by LoveDecay(m): 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
modath:

Seems you aren't getting this... I'm not talking about the 81mths ish which is even sensational journalism, no federal pensioner is being owed that much, maybe a couple of months but none has remained unpaid..it's It's differentials on increment not total figure...

What I'm talking about is that since Octoberlast year, gratuities of new retirees haven't been paid... Not a kobo for federal civil service retirees...only parastatals & Agencies have managed to wangle their way.... Main stream civil service have received zilch & it's not cool.

Make your findings if you don't believe me...

Cc presidency ...

Did the govt pay their gbese or not. Which one be differentials.

They owe people money and now they have started paying. Is their any employee agreement or contract that says it's ok to owe

19 Likes

Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
When is power going to hit 10,000 MW

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by franchizy(m): 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
This news is fake. Im tired of this government.

One lie to another everyday. i will begin plans to relocate to my dear Anambra state.

Im tired of staying in this country. APC and PMB with one lie or the other everyday.

Tufiakwa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by Hiploko(m): 4:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
One forward step in 18 months. Welldone.. .I e if it is true o
Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by omenka(m): 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
With all the money realised when oil was at $100bpd, why can't the clueless ex-president pay?
I's an abomination to question ineffectual ogogoro buffoon as he was without blemish according to his online attack baboons.

I just hope they dont come for your head for saying this.

20 Likes

Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by Hiploko(m): 4:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
DropShot:
Gradually but surely we will get there.
I knw d day PMB returns naijas economy,prices and standard Of living to the state Nigerians had under GEJ, there will be massive celebration in the Zombies camp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by phemmyutd(m): 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
LoveDecay:

Did the govt pay their gbese or not. Which one be differentials.

They owe people money and now they have started paying. Is their any employee agreement or contract that says it's ok to owe

I wonder o, those are the type of people that can never see any good in another person, now claiming that government did not owe that much, yet bringing up another issue.

Same way the South South and South East were claiming Jonathan really did well for them before election, now crying that all their roads are bad

Buhari is really trying by ignoring some ingrate

12 Likes

Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by DropShot: 4:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
[s]
Hiploko:
I knw d day PMB returns naijas economy,prices and standard Of living to the state Nigerians had under GEJ, there will be massive celebration in the Zombies camp
[/s]

8 Likes

Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by Craywill: 4:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
Interesting
Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by Originality007: 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
Barney11:
great news for my dear mom though she hasnt received alert.

same here, i will only believe this until my dad recive alert too

2 Likes

Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by wristbangle: 4:41pm On Nov 04, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:

He will forever remain a clueless buffoon and a retarded hero.

Nice one from the current administration.

10 Likes

Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by wristbangle: 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
Keneking:

One day my brother cool

4 Likes

Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by 19naia(m): 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
BABA! Mak una chop well this month Ooooo. You don work tire for so many years. Make Buhari economy no kill any Baba of the land before their time.
Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by modath(f): 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
phemmyutd:

I wonder o, those are the type of people that can never see any good in another person, now claiming that government did not owe that much, yet bringing up another issue.

Same way the South South and South East were claiming Jonathan really did well for them before election, now crying that all their roads are bad

Buhari is really trying by ignoring some ingrate

Hollup...Who are "those type of people"? Who are the ingrates? If you don't know ask questions, if you still have a hard time comprehending, ask again... Some are slow learners and we do understand..

You think support should be unfettered? The government shouldn't be questioned.. We should lose our sense of judgment & rightness so we can be politically correct, what nonsense !!!

So retirees who retired and have had their salaries and allowances stopped since last year are supposed to die of hunger? Their wards should be withdrawn from school and the ones with HBP, Diabetes , Ulcer etc who can no longer access NHIS care should go and die?

Imagine the affront,"bringing up another issue", just put a lid on it if tou don't know what to say... mtcheeew..

3 Likes

Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by 4nobody4every1: 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
Keneking:
Next week or before 24th November 2016 tongue
Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by 4nobody4every1: 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2016
omenka:
I's an abomination to question ineffectual ogogoro buffoon as he was without blemish according to his online attack baboons.

I just hope they dont come for your head for saying this.
He is also the Hero of Democracy & thieves, looters etc grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by yomalex(m): 4:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
Douse tension a little

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Salary Of 20k OK? / Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job / What Professional Skill Will Be In HOT DEMAND 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.