Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Pastor Adeboye’s RCCG Church Are Now Promoting The MMM Program CBN Called Fraud - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Adeboye’s RCCG Church Are Now Promoting The MMM Program CBN Called Fraud (1165 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG / #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) / Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye’s RCCG Church Are Now Promoting The MMM Program CBN Called Fraud by opzycoded(m): 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nigerians have reacted to a rather controversial issue which was shared by a social media user.

According to the social media user, an unidentified Redeemed Christian Church branch had promoted the MMM financial scheme during service to get referrals.

Nigerians have reacted to a rather controversial issue which was shared by a social media user.

According to the social media user, an unidentified Redeemed Christian Church branch had promoted the MMM financial scheme during service to get referrals.

Source: http://www.uniqueloaded.com/photos-pastor-adeboyes-rccg-church-now-promoting-mmm-program-cbn-called-scam-must-see/

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s RCCG Church Are Now Promoting The MMM Program CBN Called Fraud by musa7m(m): 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
Ok...may I book space.....I will be back...
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s RCCG Church Are Now Promoting The MMM Program CBN Called Fraud by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
let me draw my seat near
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s RCCG Church Are Now Promoting The MMM Program CBN Called Fraud by dukechilezie(m): 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
It will increase the church tithe. They are following the Bible Malachi 3:10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

(1) (Reply)

Exposed!! Ezu River Corpses: How Victims Were Suffocated To Death By Nig Police / Fighting On Going At Mushin / Man Caught With Fresh Human Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.