Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Step By Step Instructions To Save Instagram Photos To Your Computer/phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Step By Step Instructions To Save Instagram Photos To Your Computer/phone (346 Views)

Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS). / How I Save Instagram Videos To My Device Storage (no website or app needed) / You Can Now Save Instagram Story Live Videos, Here Is Have How To Do It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Step By Step Instructions To Save Instagram Photos To Your Computer/phone by rufans(m): 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
i learnt Instagram users can't save videos or pictures to their local disk to view them while they are offline. but believe me, there are lots of procedures to do so.that means its very possible to get them to your local disk to watch or view them later.
But i am going to show you how to download Instagram photos real quick

You can also check How to Download Any Video from Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram here http://www.rufgist.com/2016/09/how-to-download-any-video-from-facebook.html

follow the steps below

>>Go to www.instagrabbr.com on your PC

>>Enter a username then search

>>Click on any photo

>>if you want to save it to your system ,right click then choose save as to save it.

source http://www.rufgist.com/2016/11/step-by-step-instructions-to-save.html
Re: Step By Step Instructions To Save Instagram Photos To Your Computer/phone by Raydos: 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
Mtcheww long process!

just download an application called 'instaSave' on google playstore!

i've downloaded more than 50videos with this app!

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Tablet / Twitter Introduces QR Codes / Nba 2k17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.