Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Man Cries Out Over Alleged Scam By MMM - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Cries Out Over Alleged Scam By MMM (1263 Views)

Nigerian Man Cries Out As Ghana Government Locks His Shop After Showing Document / Lagos Rats Are Demonic - Man Cries Out After Rodents Eat Up His Stash Naira note / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cries Out Over Alleged Scam By MMM by IamRancho: 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
A Nigerian man has cried out on how he has been scammed by the popular money doubling scheme called MMM.

In a mail sent to Laila Ijeoma, the man shared screenshots of how it all happened, how he got introduced to the scheme by a friend and how all went smoothly until kasala burst and his account was blocked with his 189k trapped in it forever! Read the mail below:

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter

”AUNTY LAILA : MMM DO ME STRONG THING OH!

”It started on the 19th June 2016, My Friend introduced me to this MMM of a thing… I obliged and Joined… It was paying well, there was no comma or full stop, not all.

”Till I opened an account for my cousin who shared the same surname. Fast Forward,,, MMM ADMINISTRATOR placed my account on temporary moratorium of getting help as they provide and get help in the system on 13th September 2016 and told me to verify identity of which I did.

”After that, I kept on contacting MMM Support of which they assured me they will remove their God forsaken temporary moratorium which they have used to scam thousands of participants (not only me) as i found out they do it secretly and MMM fortifies its system with this… That also account in a way how they pay 30‰ to their teeming community of 30% earners (Guiders,referrals and ordinary participants)… Only for my account to be blocked by the administrator earlier today that I used two accounts that the registration and referral bonuses have been deleted while my #90,000 I paid since when I started MMM which yielded 189,000 naira parted with the blocked account.
Re: Man Cries Out Over Alleged Scam By MMM by IamRancho: 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
”Even as it hurts me being my first time to be scammed. I will like Nigerians to thread with caution with this MMM of a thing and keep on pursuing their dreams as there is dignity in Labour. MMM IS A SCAM. For the Record,,, My blocked account in MMM is et4ita01@outlook.com with #189,000 trapped in it.

”The account am accused of violating their policy is Etetimita345@gmail.com which is also on their temporary moratorium (meaning another scam as that was how they started with my account et4ita01@outlook.com) Attached are supporting documents / screenshots before MMM CONTROL AND REVISION OFFICE (CRO) played a fast one.”
Re: Man Cries Out Over Alleged Scam By MMM by tope777(m): 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nothing good come easy. Ise loogun Ise.

*Check my signature for your 5% Bonus.
Re: Man Cries Out Over Alleged Scam By MMM by IamRancho: 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
PHOTOS COMING SOON
Re: Man Cries Out Over Alleged Scam By MMM by Random75: 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
Empty Barrel...
Empty barrel....
Agba ofifo...

Empty barrel
Empty barrel
You beta find something do....

MMM rocks joor kiss kiss kiss kiss cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out Over Alleged Scam By MMM by Boring: 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
Lie lie report.. undecided

Only 189k undecided
Re: Man Cries Out Over Alleged Scam By MMM by john1982: 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
LET ME TELL YOU, MMM IS NOT FOR EVERYBODY. IF YOU CAN NOT FOLLOW THE IDEOLOGY, RULES AND REGULATION OF MMM YOU MUST NOT GO TO IT. MMM FOR LIFE!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out Over Alleged Scam By MMM by lordscoba(m): 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
ask far as am concerned mmm is the only thing working in Nigeria now. If u disobey rules u av to b disciplined. And dis problem still get solution sef

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out Over Alleged Scam By MMM by Adegokenath(m): 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
A
Re: Man Cries Out Over Alleged Scam By MMM by IamRancho: 5:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
Kkk
Re: Man Cries Out Over Alleged Scam By MMM by grandstar(m): 5:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
MMM is a scam. All pyramid schemes or Ponzi schemes eventually collapse.

A decorated donkey is still a donkey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out Over Alleged Scam By MMM by Superstar007(m): 6:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
That's the consequence of trying to cheat the system. Simply follow the rules and you would be fine.
Re: Man Cries Out Over Alleged Scam By MMM by Cation(m): 8:10pm On Nov 04, 2016
The level of transparency and sincerity in MMM is by order of magnitude greater than that of Nigerian government. Next time always get necessary information and follow rules and regulations. In MMM no room for cheating the CRO system is very robust. #TEAM MMM#

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out Over Alleged Scam By MMM by blazer234: 11:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
J
Re: Man Cries Out Over Alleged Scam By MMM by Drlaw(m): 12:55am On Nov 05, 2016
Cation:
The level of transparency and sincerity in MMM is by order of magnitude greater than that of Nigerian government. Next time always get necessary information and follow rules and regulations. In MMM no room for cheating the CRO system is very robust. #TEAM MMM#
So where does his 189k goes? The matter will finally be like someone that went to an herbalist for a ritual that's was given different taboos (dont) and normally he won't escape one...
Re: Man Cries Out Over Alleged Scam By MMM by fastlane84: 1:12am On Nov 05, 2016
Drlaw:

So where does his 189k goes? The matter will finally be like someone that went to an herbalist for a ritual that's was given different taboos (dont) and normally he won't escape one...

The guy has said it all. He tried to cheat......
Our problem is always Greed....
Whatsapp. 08035358364....... For the latest soft work in town its going viral....
Re: Man Cries Out Over Alleged Scam By MMM by blazer234: 7:48am On Nov 05, 2016
Waiting to see how dis will end
Re: Man Cries Out Over Alleged Scam By MMM by blazer234: 8:37am On Nov 05, 2016
Weep not child. You shall get thydough. Yes, it shall come in due time
Re: Man Cries Out Over Alleged Scam By MMM by Drlaw(m): 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
https://www.naij.com/amp/1077873-another-45-year-man-beats-wife-coma-calabar-mmm.htmlquote author=blazer234 post=50778073]Waiting to see how dis will end[/quote]

You can read how it ending via the above , I said this is just a scam someone was analysing to me as if he's member of the board at MMM ...this is going to be another lesson Awufu dry run bele...

(1) (Reply)

New Design 5 In 1 Combo Heat Transfer Machine / Post Funny Image Caption Of MMM Here. / Why Is No One Helping? I'm Tired Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.