Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,093 members, 7,838,763 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Monkey Picks Trump As Next US President - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Monkey Picks Trump As Next US President (1129 Views)

Melania Trump Pulls Her Hand Away From Donald Trump's As They Step Off Air Force / Robert Trump Is Dead! US President’s Younger Brother Dies At 71 / Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monkey Picks Trump As Next US President by aylagos(m): 4:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
A Chinese monkey described as the “king of prophets” has tipped Donald Trump for the US presidency, a tourism park said, after the creature
successfully predicted the winner of football’s European Championship final earlier this year.

Known as Geda — which means knots or goose bumps — the prophetic primate is the latest in a series of purportedly psychic animals that have popped up around the world since Paul the Octopus correctly predicted multiple 2010 World Cup matches.

The simian seer, wearing a yellow shirt emblazoned with his title, was given a chance to pick between life-sized cut-outs of Republican Trump and his Democratic challenger Hillary Clinton.

After “deliberate thought” the mystic monkey chose Trump, Shiyanhu Ecological Tourism Park said Thursday in a statement on its website. Without even waiting, he congratulated the cardboard candidate with a kiss on the lips.

Source :http://punchng.com/monkey-picks-trump-next-us-president/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monkey Picks Trump As Next US President by Tolexander: 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
Chinese monkey described as the “king of prophets” has tipped Donald Trump for the US presidency, a tourism park said, after the creature
successfully predicted the winner of football’s European Championship final earlier this year.
This makes me remember Paul the Octopus!

Why would not the Monkey predict Trump?

The monkey saw his look alike in Trump and chose him to win!
See how both(Trump and Geda the monkey) get round opened mouth in the picture.

4 Likes

Re: Monkey Picks Trump As Next US President by aylagos(m): 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
Cc Lalasticlala Seun
Re: Monkey Picks Trump As Next US President by Becina(f): 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
After Nov 8 ,all these political noise in the USA will stop,pesin go hear.

3 Likes

Re: Monkey Picks Trump As Next US President by Petersamuel8(m): 5:11pm On Nov 04, 2016
I also support trump, clintton will only legalize abortion, and support same sex just like useless obama

3 Likes

Re: Monkey Picks Trump As Next US President by aylagos(m): 5:11pm On Nov 04, 2016
Becina:
After Nov 8 ,all these political noise in the USA will stop,pesin go hear.
abi now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monkey Picks Trump As Next US President by aylagos(m): 5:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
Petersamuel8:
I also support trump, clintton will only legalize abortion, and support same sex just like useless obama
I want clinton to win

1 Like

Re: Monkey Picks Trump As Next US President by Nbote(m): 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
Petersamuel8:

How is legalizing it over there any of our business over here? Here dat it isn't legal, has it stopped ppl from engaging in them? Is there any pharmacy in dis country dat doesn't sell assorted abortion pills? Or aren't Nigerians engaged in same sex acts? So U'll rather have a maniac who's interested in isolating America from the rest of the world, build a fence to prevent Mexicans and other migrants and some other dumb policies ryt? Talk of hypocrisy of the highest level.

2 Likes

Re: Monkey Picks Trump As Next US President by Petersamuel8(m): 6:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nbote:

How is legalizing it over there any of our business over here? Here dat it isn't legal, has it stopped ppl from engaging in them? Is there any pharmacy in dis country dat doesn't sell assorted abortion pills? Or aren't Nigerians engaged in same sex acts? So U'll rather have a maniac who's interested in isolating America from the rest of the world, build a fence to prevent Mexicans and other migrants and some other dumb policies ryt? Talk of hypocrisy of the highest level.
. I am not saying it will stop abortion and same sex marriage all i am saying is that if it is against the law it will be minimal.
Re: Monkey Picks Trump As Next US President by Nbote(m): 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
Petersamuel8:
. I am not saying it will stop abortion and same sex marriage all i am saying is that if it is against the law it will be minimal.

And in dis country dat dey are both illegal, have they been on the minimal or on the rise? Let's stop deceiving ourselves with our self righteous attitude. Na we religious pass the rest of the world and yet all sorts of evil and bad things go on here, na aliens dey commit am?

1 Like

Re: Monkey Picks Trump As Next US President by Petersamuel8(m): 7:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nbote:

And in dis country dat dey are both illegal, have they been on the minimal or on the rise? Let's stop deceiving ourselves with our self righteous attitude. Na we religious pass the rest of the world and yet all sorts of evil and bad things go on here, na aliens dey commit am?
. Just look at what you typing Is there any rule of law in Nigeria? If gay and lesbians are illegal in USA the culprit must be procecuted but unfortunately it is legal, was mrs. Anambra leaked video questioned? Yet we say it is illegal.
I still maintain my point once two or three persons in Nigeria are jailed such act must definetly reduce so please stop bitting around the bush.
Re: Monkey Picks Trump As Next US President by Nbote(m): 10:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
Petersamuel8:
. Just look at what you typing Is there any rule of law in Nigeria? If gay and lesbians are illegal in USA the culprit must be procecuted but unfortunately it is legal, was mrs. Anambra leaked video questioned? Yet we say it is illegal.
I still maintain my point once two or three persons in Nigeria are jailed such act must definetly reduce so please stop bitting around the bush.

Oga it's beating and not biting... Sometimes I find it hilarious how we reason. Ur issue seems to b only about gays and abortion. Wat about other sins /crimes? Do u know in some states in the US abortion is illegal and in others it's not or mayb u don't know different states have different laws. No doubt morally and religiously homosexuality is wrong but d sooner u realise America is not ur church d beta. Remove the plank in ur eyes before trying to remove the speck in someone else's.
Re: Monkey Picks Trump As Next US President by Petersamuel8(m): 8:41am On Nov 05, 2016
Nbote:

Oga it's beating and not biting... Sometimes I find it hilarious how we reason. Ur issue seems to b only about gays and abortion. Wat about other sins /crimes? Do u know in some states in the US abortion is illegal and in others it's not or mayb u don't know different states have different laws. No doubt morally and religiously homosexuality is wrong but d sooner u realise America is not ur church d beta. Remove the plank in ur eyes before trying to remove the speck in someone else's.
. Please i don't want to go into war of words with you and please my issues are not only abortion and homosexuals, i just want you to know that crime or no crime crime is always evil, but according to your posts we can stop crimes by encouraging it, killing an unborn baby is evil, robbery is evil even if 90% of Nigerians are into crimes the 10% must still tell them the truth it is Evil
Re: Monkey Picks Trump As Next US President by aylagos(m): 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lalasticlala seun you guys don't believe this monkey but TB Joshua

(1) (Reply)

BBC: Trump Did NOT Insult Africans Or Threaten To Deport Nigerians / DONALD TRUMP'S Full Speech On Why He Hates Africans And Arabs / Iranian Official Drops Bombshell:Obama Secretly Gave Citizenship To 2500 Iranian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.