Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

What A Nairalander Was Able To Save After His Mandatory Service Year (NYSC) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What A Nairalander Was Able To Save After His Mandatory Service Year (NYSC) (2844 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? / My One Year Nysc Experience In Osun State / Dont Waste One Year Nysc Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Nairalander Was Able To Save After His Mandatory Service Year (NYSC) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
I thought I will save like #200k at the end of my service year, after quarreling my friends of being extravagant but ended up saving #1,409.46 withdrawing my tp fare to PH
#StartingAFreshLife
Thank You God, I will forever remain grateful

Re: What A Nairalander Was Able To Save After His Mandatory Service Year (NYSC) by HIScraziness(m): 8:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
Re: What A Nairalander Was Able To Save After His Mandatory Service Year (NYSC) by tukdi: 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
I blame Apc! undecided
Re: What A Nairalander Was Able To Save After His Mandatory Service Year (NYSC) by DTOBS(m): 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
I guess you served in Benue state? What part of Benue?
Re: What A Nairalander Was Able To Save After His Mandatory Service Year (NYSC) by Akinlekanwr(m): 11:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
I believe the best saving any corper can have is that accumulated state alawee that is paid after service. But when there's recession, what shall a corper get from a state?

1 Like

Re: What A Nairalander Was Able To Save After His Mandatory Service Year (NYSC) by teeepen: 1:27am On Nov 05, 2016
na transport finish all ur money so?
Re: What A Nairalander Was Able To Save After His Mandatory Service Year (NYSC) by Nobody: 2:22am On Nov 05, 2016
DTOBS:
I guess you served in Benue state? What part of Benue?
Bayelsa state
Re: What A Nairalander Was Able To Save After His Mandatory Service Year (NYSC) by benueguy(m): 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
I was warned also. How I wish I was not posted this year. I have a project I need to see to before this service thing comes oh!
Re: What A Nairalander Was Able To Save After His Mandatory Service Year (NYSC) by Meklex(m): 6:30pm On Nov 06, 2016
That's my alawee account, though I did other jobs... In fact I spent like I never did before but was still able to save up to that amount...

1 Like

Re: What A Nairalander Was Able To Save After His Mandatory Service Year (NYSC) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2016
I can't even blame the op. It is well
Re: What A Nairalander Was Able To Save After His Mandatory Service Year (NYSC) by tosyne2much(m): 10:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
Meklex:
That's my alawee account, though I did other jobs... In fact I spent like I never did before but was still able to save up to that amount...
Nice one Bros
Re: What A Nairalander Was Able To Save After His Mandatory Service Year (NYSC) by ambient: 6:41am On Nov 07, 2016
This is really disturbing
Re: What A Nairalander Was Able To Save After His Mandatory Service Year (NYSC) by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 07, 2016
What's your discipline...?
Are u ICT literate......?
Just reply me....
Re: What A Nairalander Was Able To Save After His Mandatory Service Year (NYSC) by Airoflaw(m): 11:19am On Nov 07, 2016
me even try i was able to save 30k

1 Like

Re: What A Nairalander Was Able To Save After His Mandatory Service Year (NYSC) by roughdiamond(m): 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
Some guys are really trying oooooh! Where I serve, I don't pay for house rent, free food most times as I live with my brother but I usually finish my alawee before the alert rolls in self. (Though, I do send money to my sisters). Spend 2k on transport, #700 on CDS, others go for clothes, drinks and car fuel maintenance (drives my brother's car)
Re: What A Nairalander Was Able To Save After His Mandatory Service Year (NYSC) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
EVILFOREST:
What's your discipline...?
Are u ICT literate......?
Just reply me....

B.Sc geography
Basic computing (almost perfect in Ms word, Excel n PowerPoint)
Now i'm learning adobe illustrator and after effect so I could start freelance on fiverr
Re: What A Nairalander Was Able To Save After His Mandatory Service Year (NYSC) by ibroh22(m): 12:19am On Nov 09, 2016
hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: What A Nairalander Was Able To Save After His Mandatory Service Year (NYSC) by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 10, 2016
Meklex:
What kinds jobs did you do? what about transportation,accomodation and feeding
Re: What A Nairalander Was Able To Save After His Mandatory Service Year (NYSC) by Meklex(m): 7:53pm On Nov 10, 2016
Funkeadeoye:

What kinds jobs did you do? what about transportation,accomodation and feeding
online business
Re: What A Nairalander Was Able To Save After His Mandatory Service Year (NYSC) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
Meklex:
online business
Business like?
Re: What A Nairalander Was Able To Save After His Mandatory Service Year (NYSC) by Fkhalifa(m): 10:31am On Nov 11, 2016
What part of bayelsa did u serve? Im also in bayelsa,,,

People think 19k is the same as few years ago, Nigeria has changed while alowee hasn't.
Re: What A Nairalander Was Able To Save After His Mandatory Service Year (NYSC) by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 11, 2016
Fkhalifa:
What part of bayelsa did u serve? Im also in bayelsa,,,

People think 19k is the same as few years ago, Nigeria has changed while alowee hasn't.
Egbemo-Angalabiri
Dey were supoz to pay us, bt didn't, dat der is no money
Re: What A Nairalander Was Able To Save After His Mandatory Service Year (NYSC) by Fkhalifa(m): 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
bravado90:

Egbemo-Angalabiri
Dey were supoz to pay us, bt didn't, dat der is no money
that should be across water in village, I thought life in village isn't that expensive,,,
Well I'm posted to opuama but wants reposting

And I was told they will still pay the state allowance.

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: How To Be Financially Buoyant Before The End Of Nysc. / No Call Up Number Please Help! / My Horrible Experience In Kano Nysc Camp Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.