Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? (40251 Views)

Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic / Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) / Corper Drowns In Boat Accident A Month To Completion Of His Service, Buried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by Ayodele70: 8:07am On Mar 15, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari’s son, Yusuf, who started his mandatory National Youth Service Corps, for the 2018 batch C stream 1, has already received his NYSC discharge certificate.

Yusuf received his certificate yesterday, March 15th during the 2018 Batch A Passing Out Parade.

The compulsory National service is 12 months, but calculating by when his sister, Zahra Indimi, confirmed in November that the President’s son had started the mandatory NYSC, Yusuf has done only 4 out of the 12 months of his NYSC and already has his certificate.

Zahra shared the information on her Insta-story on Instagram, showing Yusuf’s photograph in the NYSC kit.

Recall that the day Zahra shared the photo, 2018 batch C corps members had just resumed in camp.

This is already raising questions. Did he start earlier before his sister showed made the post?

See photo of him with his discharge certificate here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/yusuf-buhari-receives-nysc-certificate-despite-not-completing-his-service-year.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 15, 2019
Op, u try ooo, u can even calculate...Abeg hlp me find out wher he serve 4 d few months sef

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by Paulfroshman: 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ruth Kadiri And Her Husband Full Wedding Reception • HD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W70g6vOm7I
Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
PERSON WEY DEY ONE CORNER SNAP PISHURE UNA DEY HERE DEY TALK SAY HE SERVE.. SEE AS HIM NYSC TROUSER BE LIKE CONFERENCE HALL.. MTEWWWW.. Abeg I'm outta here

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by Uglyaddy: 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
What do you expect before?
Him papa na Buhari nah.

16 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by TotoNaRubber: 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2019
I have never seen a corper with their khali well ironed as Yusuf's and shoes looking brand new.

They just removed a pack of Nysc kits and gave mumu yusuf to wear and take pics, una dey deceive unaselves

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by jrusky(m): 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ok
Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by Zaikon(m): 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2019
Some people will do worst if they were in that position.

Yusuf enjoy your your life...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by Baawaa(m): 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2019
Nigerians my people,i trust something will come out of this certificate

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by nabegibeg: 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ayodele70:
President Muhammadu Buhari’s son, Yusuf, who started his mandatory National Youth Service Corps, for the 2018 batch C stream 1, has already received his NYSC discharge certificate.

Yusuf received his certificate yesterday, March 15th during the 2018 Batch A Passing Out Parade.

The compulsory National service is 12 months, but calculating by when his sister, Zahra Indimi, confirmed in November that the President’s son had started the mandatory NYSC, Yusuf has done only 4 out of the 12 months of his NYSC and already has his certificate.

Zahra shared the information on her Insta-story on Instagram, showing Yusuf’s photograph in the NYSC kit.

Recall that the day Zahra shared the photo, 2018 batch C corps members had just resumed in camp.

This is already raising questions. Did he start earlier before his sister showed made the post?

See photo of him with his discharge certificate here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/yusuf-buhari-receives-nysc-certificate-despite-not-completing-his-service-year.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

If your papa na president you will do worse probably auction your village on OLX

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by Ace16(m): 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2019
Nothing new here.. an average Nigerian is corrupt. Let’s deal with it.

6 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by Treash(m): 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2019
If e like make he serve for 2 days. All I know is that I'm not going for NYSC.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by ionsman: 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2019
Bintabisiriyu:
It was an act of pity to a boy that his father has died, take heart Yusuf buhari.

Them still drink coke on top your head say new baby don come? Chai!!!

4 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by SOLUTION99(m): 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2019
Na so dem dey take serve
Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by Luckylife(m): 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2019
Anything can happen in Nigeria .

4 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by Geonigga(m): 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2019
We are just waiting for him to come and take appointment in the future then we will raise it against him.

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by Seetto: 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2019
Bintabisiriyu:
It was an act of pity to a boy that his father has died, take heart Yusuf buhari.
U guys should leave this innocent boy alone, op what is your problem undecidedhow many of you truly serve, no be ghost corper una dey form.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by positivelord: 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2019
Bintabisiriyu:

Whats ur problem sef..

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by Tupacc: 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2019
So you can’t call him to ask him. Nah we we you wan dey stress

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by viktor88: 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2019
I was surprised when I saw the news that he has completed his service year because I was already serving before he started and I passed out yesterday.

When he started serving the corpers that was his set was bragging that they are mate with the guy so I remembered very well.

This should be investigated

7 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by joeprince23(m): 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2019
This is the kind of leaders we have in Nigeria always cutting corners

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by XaintJoel20: 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by Offpoint: 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2019
If his dad can be Nigerian President with just NEPA BILL as qualification, then what do the son need NYSC completion and certificate for?

Leave the poor kid alone, with or without NYSC certificate there are millions jobs offer waiting on his table.

if I was fortunate enough to be a Nigerian President son, I'd spend my 8 years playing video games.

8 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2019
OP you want answer abi.

HE IS THE SON OF THE PRESIDENT. THE MOST POWERFUL MAN IN NIGERIA. So he has some privileges. Hope your question has been answered...

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by jrusky(m): 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ok. That is fine afterall someone said he is enjoying his father's wealth so let him enjoys it in fullness.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by RTSC: 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
I am sure it was delivered by the director general himself.

6 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by ojimbo(m): 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
Lazy son
Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by faithfull18(f): 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
The laws are made for the poor in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? by slimfit1(m): 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
Don't worry it is as useless as the paper we are watching its either it is scraped or he will return to finish it. Very soon Nigeria will do things the right way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School / Redeployed Corp Member Only / NYSC To Deploy Doctors, Pharmacists To IDPs Camps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.