Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Lady Takes A Daring Selfie Aboard A Flying Glider Plane - PICS - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Takes A Daring Selfie Aboard A Flying Glider Plane - PICS (43477 Views)

Boeing 777X: Boeing Unveils World's Longest Passenger Plane(Pics) / Man Takes A Selfie After Surviving A Fatal Accident On His Way To Lagos. Photos / Nigerians Aboard A Dutch KLM Flight Stop The Deportation Of A Fellow Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Takes A Daring Selfie Aboard A Flying Glider Plane - PICS by maafen: 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
Is that police man her father?
Re: Lady Takes A Daring Selfie Aboard A Flying Glider Plane - PICS by Talk2Bella(f): 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
She's so pretty
Re: Lady Takes A Daring Selfie Aboard A Flying Glider Plane - PICS by PaulIdu: 10:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
DonaTee:

its now bad to pray n break d shackles of d village witchez tying ur destiny?

u r free to go for party rockers. Ur choice ur life

I ain't said praying bad ma'am. But when Ur girl takes life to Lil to serious to even enjoy it then it's boring ..tell some girls to get on a hang glider and they start pleading the blood of Jesus

1 Like

Re: Lady Takes A Daring Selfie Aboard A Flying Glider Plane - PICS by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 04, 2016
Infajay:
This world is turning to something else....

If you want to fly concentrate.
If you want to take picz focus on what you are doing....
What is selfie stick doing there....

If that thing crash now, you go blame bad belle people..
shez not the one flying the plane, the pilot is behind her. theres a hatch on the side of the glass which aided the use of selfie.

1 Like

Re: Lady Takes A Daring Selfie Aboard A Flying Glider Plane - PICS by maafen: 10:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
When beauty gets into the head that's what happens.
won't be surprised to hear she takes selfies in dream too
Re: Lady Takes A Daring Selfie Aboard A Flying Glider Plane - PICS by rabex123(m): 10:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
shizzy7:
You gatta be rich to travel to over 60 countries.

If she's a Nigerian, the ONLY question I'll like to ask her is .......... Who is her father
U knw see say she be air hostess for Qatar airways
Re: Lady Takes A Daring Selfie Aboard A Flying Glider Plane - PICS by mKc9ET(m): 10:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
Watin dis selfie camera go cause for this generation eeeehOne! "One day we go hear say someone took a selfie on top of a fired bullet.
Re: Lady Takes A Daring Selfie Aboard A Flying Glider Plane - PICS by Emmayur(m): 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
shizzy7:

If she's a Nigerian, the ONLY question I'll like to ask her is .......... Who is her father

She is a crew member of emirate air
Re: Lady Takes A Daring Selfie Aboard A Flying Glider Plane - PICS by petkoffDrake(m): 10:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nawa even on air...she's taking selfie.... I won't b surprise if a Naija babe sneak in selfie stick n phone to heaven. To take selfie with God.
Re: Lady Takes A Daring Selfie Aboard A Flying Glider Plane - PICS by EzeeYFB(m): 10:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
I like her style
Re: Lady Takes A Daring Selfie Aboard A Flying Glider Plane - PICS by Kgdavid(m): 10:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
Infajay:

It looks like the man behind her is the one flying the thing oga
Re: Lady Takes A Daring Selfie Aboard A Flying Glider Plane - PICS by Kgdavid(m): 10:41pm On Nov 04, 2016
maafen:
Is that police man her father?

i though i was the only one that noticed the resemblance grin
Re: Lady Takes A Daring Selfie Aboard A Flying Glider Plane - PICS by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
DonaTee:

its now bad to pray n break d shackles of d village witchez tying ur destiny?
u r free to go for party rockers. Ur choice ur life
. . Hahahahahahahahaha. Like seriously
Re: Lady Takes A Daring Selfie Aboard A Flying Glider Plane - PICS by lilkhaleefa1(m): 11:03pm On Nov 04, 2016
dt police tho
Re: Lady Takes A Daring Selfie Aboard A Flying Glider Plane - PICS by Freestainworld(m): 11:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
love her smartness, let's appreciate her braveness instead of ridiculing her. black is beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Takes A Daring Selfie Aboard A Flying Glider Plane - PICS by mickool(m): 11:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
Beautiful.I like babes without heavy make up.
Re: Lady Takes A Daring Selfie Aboard A Flying Glider Plane - PICS by skales67(m): 11:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
Infajay:

Shez not the one flying it...the guy behind is the pilot
Re: Lady Takes A Daring Selfie Aboard A Flying Glider Plane - PICS by jaywhoco(m): 11:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
HIScraziness:
This girl is beautiful!! No heavy make-up, just simply beautiful!!

My kinda girl, God you know my heart desire cheesy cheesy. I don't want 'em bleached and tattooed body with small boobs undecided undecided
me too amen
Re: Lady Takes A Daring Selfie Aboard A Flying Glider Plane - PICS by gqboyy(m): 11:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
woww pretty lady.........the policeman beside her though
Re: Lady Takes A Daring Selfie Aboard A Flying Glider Plane - PICS by swiperthefox: 11:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
shizzy7:

From one of the pictures, it shows she is an Emirate airlines air hostess or crew member. So it is possible for her to travel to over 60 countries.

1 Like

Re: Lady Takes A Daring Selfie Aboard A Flying Glider Plane - PICS by desire222(f): 11:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
That which you seek, shall find you. Amen.
Re: Lady Takes A Daring Selfie Aboard A Flying Glider Plane - PICS by desire222(f): 11:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
Na lie, you must be their to verify your word. grin grin
Re: Lady Takes A Daring Selfie Aboard A Flying Glider Plane - PICS by desire222(f): 11:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
She is an air hostess. She is not travelling for pleasure.
Re: Lady Takes A Daring Selfie Aboard A Flying Glider Plane - PICS by centboy123456(m): 11:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
justscorchone:
Let her follow me to the other room for the most insane adventure of her life

U have join bad guys abi the other room oya take me to the other room
Re: Lady Takes A Daring Selfie Aboard A Flying Glider Plane - PICS by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 05, 2016
centboy123456:

U have join bad guys abi the other room oya take me to the other room

Dude no homo undecided
Re: Lady Takes A Daring Selfie Aboard A Flying Glider Plane - PICS by urahara(m): 12:26am On Nov 05, 2016
danduj:
Try this 1 for naija nd watch edo witches steal ur phone grin

Looolz grin grin grin
Re: Lady Takes A Daring Selfie Aboard A Flying Glider Plane - PICS by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:43am On Nov 05, 2016
not bad, I love exploring too...I hope I get the grace to see the world
Re: Lady Takes A Daring Selfie Aboard A Flying Glider Plane - PICS by creamylicious(f): 12:46am On Nov 05, 2016
HIScraziness:
This girl is beautiful!! No heavy make-up, just simply beautiful!!

My kinda girl, God you know my heart desire cheesy cheesy. I don't want 'em bleached and tattooed body with small boobs undecided undecided
her b..bs big not... so ur beauty incomplete
Re: Lady Takes A Daring Selfie Aboard A Flying Glider Plane - PICS by centboy123456(m): 12:49am On Nov 05, 2016
justscorchone:

Dude no homo undecided

Yea no homo but u can take me na I want to see the other room take me to the other room
Re: Lady Takes A Daring Selfie Aboard A Flying Glider Plane - PICS by PlayerMeji: 1:32am On Nov 05, 2016
I m very sorry I dont want to believe the fifth and sixth photos

They look ridiculously photoshopped!!!
Re: Lady Takes A Daring Selfie Aboard A Flying Glider Plane - PICS by PlayerMeji: 1:34am On Nov 05, 2016
I m very sorry I dont want to believe the fifth and sixth photos ESP. The fifth pix

They look ridiculously photoshopped!!!

Anyway I m glad to know blacks could take daring adventures too!
Re: Lady Takes A Daring Selfie Aboard A Flying Glider Plane - PICS by charlesditro: 1:38am On Nov 05, 2016
see dem, dem don dey yimu yimu. go on babe that thing dey sweet and some niggas sef no fit try am dem go dey fear like skirt. i would do anything as long as it aint got to do with water.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tipper Crushes Father Of 30 Children To Death In Kogi (Graphic) / Rare Picture Of The First Onitsha Niger Bridge Under Construction In The 1960s / Mecca, Washington DC And Some No-fly Zones In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.