Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,299 members, 7,860,730 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:05 PM

The Auction - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Auction (298748 Views)

The Blue Love Story [episode 2 : AUCTION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Auction by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
Lleigh:
#TeamLinda went to exile, trust me. All those who were crying "free Linda, poor Linda etc" wouldn't show face now. I know Swann wasn't one of them, at one point tongue

Creeza:
Madam why? ? There is God o!
Aaahhh! I'll pray on Christmas Eve grin

2 Likes

Re: The Auction by Creeza(m): 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
I'll be standing right here at this spot, until lleigh tells me who d f--k is lucien.

Linda must escape o.
Jagugu88li, u'll hv to agree on this one now

Adesina12 swann , all nd sundry hv come to a conclusion already. Meanwhile whats up at the club ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:49am On Dec 22, 2016
Creeza:
I'll be standing right here at this spot, until lleigh tells me who d f--k is lucien.

Linda must escape o.

Adesina12 swann , all nd sundry hv come to a conclusion already. Meanwhile whats up at the club ?

Who is lucien. ...he is.....

Nice to see Linda has team members
Re: The Auction by soleski01(m): 8:23am On Dec 22, 2016
Now, I think this has certainly gone out of hand.

I am now wishing that she escapes so she can caution girls her type on the "sweet" advantages of such ventures.

Great update, Lleigh.

But, I sincerely wish you will have pity on Linda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 8:52am On Dec 22, 2016
Creeza:

Linda must escape o.

Adesina12 swann , all nd sundry hv come to a conclusion already. Meanwhile whats up at t cryhe club ?

Commooooon Creeza!!!

who told you we have a conclusion already?

The torture just started on Doctor's table....Do you know the operation to be carried out on the table?

Shhhhhhhhh...don't let swann and soleski01 hear this oooo.....na ata gigun (grind dry pepper) Doctor want to inseminate into Linda's tooto cry

Remember no sinner shall go unpunished.....beware

Back to my popcorn and cold drinks...

jagugu88li...Lleigh how are you doing today? Trust you both enjoying my popcorn grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by soleski01(m): 10:52am On Dec 22, 2016
Adesina12:

Shhhhhhhhh...don't let swann and soleski01 hear this oooo.....na ata gigun (grind dry pepper) Doctor want to inseminate into Linda's tooto

grin

Adesina12... The punishment is becoming unbecoming. I hope she is not tortured to death so she can at least, spread the word for lessons to be learned. Hence me begging both Lleigh and Lucien(privately) to have mercy on her. I promise to talk with her to not do it again. Please... cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 12:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
soleski01:

I am now wishing that she escapes so she can caution girls her type on the "sweet" advantages of such ventures.

Great update, Lleigh.

soleski01 you better not let some people hear that.
You and creeza are not sharing Adesina12 popcorn.

Jagugu88li come and look at these people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 12:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
soleski01:

Adesina12... The punishment is becoming unbecoming. I hope she is not tortured to death so she can at least, spread the word for lessons to be learned. Hence me begging both Lleigh and Lucien(privately) to have mercy on her. I promise to talk with her to not do it again. Please... cry

she is a silly girl...kole gboran grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 12:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
Adesina12:

Commooooon Creeza!!!

who told you we have a conclusion already?

The torture just started on Doctor's table....Do you know the operation to be carried out on the table?

Shhhhhhhhh...don't let swann and soleski01 hear this oooo.....na ata gigun (grind dry pepper) Doctor want to inseminate into Linda's tooto cry

Back to my popcorn and cold drinks...

jagugu88li...Lleigh how are you doing today? Trust you both enjoying my popcorn grin

Adesina12 I am good thanks. Sipping my coffee and running my hands through my hair. Thinking about Linda et all cheesy

Creeza we are far from concluding
Re: The Auction by Creeza(m): 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
Lleigh:

Adesina12 I am good thanks. Sipping my coffee and running my hands through my hair. Thinking about Linda et all cheesy

Creeza we are far from concluding
conspiracy.. Issokay! IM looking at u, God is on the throne.
Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 12:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
Lleigh:

Adesina12 I am good thanks. Sipping my coffee and
running my hands through my hair
. Thinking about Linda et all cheesy

Funny bae

Please enjoy the popcorn and ask for more

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 12:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
soleski01:

Great update, Lleigh.

soleski01 people like Linda have no sympathy.....but let's see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
Creeza:

Linda must escape
.....and I thought you know no bad deed goes unpunished. angry
soleski01:

I hope she is not tortured to death so she can at least, spread the word for lessons to be learned.
The word of the day is legs......she must go in there and spread it for the piercing, then maybe, just maybe Lucifer will let her go. [s]Other than that, nothing else needs spreading [/s]

Which I doubt will happen, the dude means business and I like money. More business ideas to your head Charles

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 12:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
soleski01:

soleski01 remember I did say the auction is going to get darker.....and I mean very dark......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 1:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
All the stuff going on in this piece is going on around us.

This will get darker...and I mean very dark...

So please be warned..
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
jagugu88li:
.....and I thought you know no bad deed goes unpunished. angry The word of the day is legs......she must go in there and spread it for the piercing, then maybe, just maybe Lucifer will let her go. [s]Other than that, nothing else needs spreading [/s]

Which I doubt will happen, the dude means business and I like money. More business ideas to your head Charles

He is a business man...

Jagugu88li is on the right track

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Gabbyraze(m): 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
Leigh u are delving deeper o,pls have mercy on Linda biko....meanwhile am having challenges while trying to post that story I told u about here,can u help?
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
Gabbyraze:
Leigh u are delving deeper o,pls have mercy on Linda biko....meanwhile am having challenges while trying to post that story I told u about here,can u help?

Gabbyraze check your email
Re: The Auction by Gabbyraze(m): 8:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
Lleigh:

Gabbyraze check your email
Av replied u accordingly
Re: The Auction by soleski01(m): 12:23am On Dec 23, 2016
jagugu88li:
.....and I thought you know no bad deed goes unpunished. angry The word of the day is legs......she must go in there and spread it for the piercing, then maybe, just maybe Lucifer will let her go. [s]Other than that, nothing else needs spreading [/s]

Supporting wickedness. Even the caught thieves and murderers are given easier routes in Nigeria, these days. More business Hahaha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 1:46am On Dec 23, 2016
soleski01:

Supporting wickedness. Even the caught thieves and murderers are given easier routes in Nigeria, these days. More business Hahaha.

Linda has not been a good girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by MrCork: 2:38am On Dec 23, 2016
Lleigh:
Copyright @ Lani Leigh 2016
This novel is entirely a work of fiction. The names, characters and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author’s imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication maybe reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of Lani Leigh.

Dedicated to my fellow #nlwriters divepen1, Leriebloom, horlorladey, fikfaknuel, McBeal10, Horlorlardaey, cinderellashoes, bibijay123

This will be updated once or twice a week.

Prologue

He looked at the alert that had just come through on his phone.

45,000,000 naira.

Cool, he thought. Not that he didn't trust the customer he had sold the stock to, it was just always good to know they had paid.

He had a few other customers interested in the last piece of stock he had and it was as good as sold.

This time next week he should have at least a cool 80,000,000 naira in his bank account.

He had now depleted his stock, he needed to find suitable merchandise that he could buy cheap, do up and make a massive profit on.

He had some ideas on how he could make the next lot very attractive to his buyers.

Very, he thought .

His fingers were itching to start tinkering with stuff, there was a lot of satisfaction turning something cheap and ordinary into to something extraordinarily profitable.

Next time he would sell the stock at an auction.

we don't under stand...are you lightskin? angry
Re: The Auction by Twinkle004(f): 9:42am On Dec 24, 2016
The pains s getting much oooo... Lleigh don't allow Linda 2 die so she can learn her lesson & also tell female like her dat are ready 2 listen 2 her..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 9:44am On Dec 24, 2016
MrCork:

we don't under stand...are you lightskin? angry

don't understand?
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 11:25am On Dec 24, 2016
Twinkle004:
The pains s getting much oooo... Lleigh don't allow Linda 2 die so she can learn her lesson & also tell female like her dat are ready 2 listen 2 her..

Twinkle004 I feel your concern...

let's see how it plays out for Linda.

But thank you for commenting and reading the story.
Re: The Auction by hormobolanle: 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
Weldon bro following back to back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
hormobolanle:
Weldon bro
following back to back

Thank you hormobolanle for stopping by and commenting
Re: The Auction by Creeza(m): 4:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
The Auction.. .Hmmm '' Lucien '' is the ''HE'' in the prologue...

And I think Linda is his stock, , a cheap object turned priceless or in the process of that drive.

I STAND TO BE CORRECTED , lleigh. Or can I call you Lani ?
smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
Creeza:
The Auction.. .Hmmm '' Lucien '' is the ''HE'' in the prologue...

And I think Linda is his stock, , a cheap object turned priceless or in the process of that drive.

I STAND TO BE CORRECTED , lleigh. Or can I call you Lani ?
smiley

Creeza my lips are sealed grin

Let us wait and see of course you can call me Lani smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
this is my 3rd comment on nairaland and its too bad its gonna be 2 ask 4 updates......am still gonna ask anyway

leigh ma'am when is d next comment coming up na
pinky pleeeaaasssseeee!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
samyfreshsmooth:
this is my 3rd comment on nairaland and its too bad its gonna be 2 ask 4 updates......am still gonna ask anyway

leigh ma'am when is d next comment coming up na
pinky pleeeaaasssseeee!!

samyfreshsmooth no harm in asking. Things might happen..

The Auction update will be Wednesday undecided

But thank you for stopping by and commenting.

Merry Christmas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Twinkle004(f): 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
Lleigh:

Twinkle004 I feel your concern...
let's see how it plays out for Linda.
But thank you for commenting and reading the story.
U are Welcome.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (63) (Reply)

*The Players Curse* / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi / "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.