Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

How You Can Start Selling Ebooks Online And Be Making N45,000 In Every Two Weeks - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How You Can Start Selling Ebooks Online And Be Making N45,000 In Every Two Weeks (585 Views)

3 Good Reasons Everyone Should Be Making Money On Upwork / Networking Mistakes You Might Be Making / "I Make N45,000 Monthly" - Local Nail Cutter Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Start Selling Ebooks Online And Be Making N45,000 In Every Two Weeks by blogtostay: 1:38am On Nov 05, 2016
I decided to put this out in order to guide you through the process that I used making N45,000 in every two weeks selling eBooks online. I’ve included all the resources, steps and tips I used and discovered along the way.

THE 5 BASIC STEPS TO BUILDING SUCH WEB SITE ARE:
1. Make sure you identify a potential topic, one with a strong audience, low advertising on Google and a hungry going topic.
2. Within three days, run Google ads to check if the product will likely be profitable, and to equally reach what customers are demanding.
3. Then, develop the product (probably e-books).
4. Write the sales page.
5. You need to build the web site or seek service of a developer, then set a process to collect the money.
6. Fine-tune and monitor properly to maximize profit.

step1. POTENTIAL TOPIC (make sure you identify a potential topic).
You need a topic which people are after for, a topic which does not center on generalizing the process, e.g., “HEALTH” is much a broad topic to be compared with “MALARIA”. Malaria is specific.

You don’t necessarily need to know anything about the topic; you can research and study the topic or seek the services of one who can help write it. But it helps if you are the master of the topic.
The tool I used to discover how popular ideas are is http://www.keyworddiscovery.com/search.html
You get a list of 104 most selling topics online after this!
Assume you are up with ideas, then http://blogtostay.com/squeeze.php}
Re: How You Can Start Selling Ebooks Online And Be Making N45,000 In Every Two Weeks by kokertalented: 2:07am On Nov 05, 2016
blogtostay:
I decided to put this out in order to guide you through the process that I used making N45,000 in every two weeks selling eBooks online. I’ve included all the resources, steps and tips I used and discovered along the way.

1. Make sure you identify a potential topic, one with a strong audience, low advertising on Google and a hungry going topic.
2. Within three days, run Google ads to check if the product will likely be profitable, and to equally reach what customers are demanding.
4. Write the sales page.
5. You need to build the web site or seek service of a developer, then set a process to collect the money.

You need a topic which people are after for, a topic which does not center on generalizing the process, e.g., “HEALTH” is much a broad topic to be compared with “MALARIA”. Malaria is specific.

You don’t necessarily need to know anything about the topic; you can research and study the topic or seek the services of one who can help write it. But it helps if you are the master of the topic.
The tool I used to discover how popular ideas are is http://www.keyworddiscovery.com/search.html

op can i work along with you ?? if yes, just quote me back with your number
Re: How You Can Start Selling Ebooks Online And Be Making N45,000 In Every Two Weeks by Kaycee625(m): 7:35am On Nov 05, 2016
blogtostay:

4. Write the sales page.

please i would love to work with you, heres my email kuzendu@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

If You Leave In Bariga Or Somolu And Environs And Work On The Island, Indicate. / Google Adsense Rejected My Application, Someone Should Help Me / Every Success Story Is Also A Story Of Great Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.