Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,484 members, 7,850,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:02 AM

Christianity Is Not A Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity Is Not A Religion (672 Views)

Atheist John Steinruken - "Why Christianity Is Great" / Why Christianity Is The Only Religion For Me: A Logical Treatise On Religion / Nairaland Muslims Confess That Islam Is Dying And Christianity Is Gaining (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity Is Not A Religion by Gboyee4fun(m): 5:42am On Nov 05, 2016
TO BE RELIGIOUS IS TO THE FLESH
TO BE SPIRITUAL IS TO BE CHRIST-LIKE

It is time for real Christians to wake up to meet their identity. It is either you let the truth in the scripture to change your old ways of life to the new life in Christ or you choose to remain the same. Jesus says the word I speak are spirit, and spirit is meant to give Life. Have you been transformed from " works of the flesh to the fruit of the spirit?" If you have, congratulation! If you have not, Don't be discourage but be encourage by taking PRAYER as a vital ingredient to resist the flesh till you break forth into walking in the spirit. I can boldly assured you that if you pressed -into walking by the spirit, your life will be glorious. Christianity is not a religion that's why HOLY SPIRIT is involve, Every believers that truthfully confess Christ as Lord and Saviour is entitled for the baptism of Holy Ghost, A real Christian is meant to be a spirit living Man...Forget the confusion in Christendom, forget the churchgoers, forget the pretenders, forget the eye service renders... Work on yourself, At this age that you have access to the bible, sit down with the scripture, let your eye be opened to the truth at your personal meditating time, let the spirit in each spoken word transformed you...take prayer seriously..there are many wrong messages in the Christendom now, the fake and false ministers haven't only crept in but they have taking ground...they have the likeness of the gospel but they don't really have the gospel, they can easily capture the heart of people with sweet quoted mouth, with cunning wisdom, don't forget that satan can also quote bible. O brethren, it is time for you to stand personally in PRAYER. Take your personal devotion serious..As a Christian, you are meant to be full of Holy Ghost. You are meant to be full of Faith...How long will you be looking for teachers when you ought to be teaching yourself..wake up to the reality of Christian.. You are meant to be Christ- like, you are meant to be a son of the living God...and to be...You must pray, you must increase in wisdom and you must be a man of mountain moving FAITH.
And After All, do not forsake the Assembly of the brethren, you worship The FATHER In spirit and in truth.
https://m.facebook.com/Peteru-393760750712720/

2 Likes

Re: Christianity Is Not A Religion by gabinogem(m): 5:58am On Nov 05, 2016
Another dumb topic.

5 Likes

Re: Christianity Is Not A Religion by asala1: 6:05am On Nov 05, 2016
Yes, we all know. It is a hot porridge

1 Like

Re: Christianity Is Not A Religion by rawpadgin(m): 6:06am On Nov 05, 2016
yeah, it's a way of life
Re: Christianity Is Not A Religion by Gboyee4fun(m): 6:59am On Nov 05, 2016
gabinogem:
Another dumb topic.
is that the best English word you can use?
Re: Christianity Is Not A Religion by gabinogem(m): 7:30am On Nov 05, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

is that the best English word you can use?
no... Another ignoramus topic cool

1 Like

Re: Christianity Is Not A Religion by Gboyee4fun(m): 8:00am On Nov 05, 2016
gabinogem:
no... Another ignoramus topic cool
you can do better than that..
Re: Christianity Is Not A Religion by Wilgrea7(m): 8:02am On Nov 05, 2016
Sir, though i tend to agree with you on some points above, i tend to disagree with some..
yes indeed, belief in Christ is not religion.. i to some extent believe the possibility of Mohammed being the last messenger.. that doesn't make me any more of a muslim.. but spirituality is achieved in other religions as well... so if Christianity is being spiritual, then many people of other religions will qualify as Christians.. if you tend to be a subject to the system of Christianity then you are following it as a religion..

but then, i agree with you when you said Christianity isn't church service.. yes there really are false pastors tarnishing the name "Christian".

continue.... more grease to you.
God bless
Re: Christianity Is Not A Religion by shadeyinka(m): 8:10am On Nov 05, 2016
Gboyee4fun:
TO BE RELIGIOUS IS TO THE FLESH
TO BE SPIRITUAL IS TO BE CHRIST-LIKE

It is time for real Christians to wake up to meet their identity. It is either you let the truth in the scripture to change your old ways of life to the new life in Christ or you choose to remain the same. Jesus says the word I speak are spirit, and spirit is meant to give Life. Have you been transformed from " works of the flesh to the fruit of the spirit?" If you have, congratulation! If you have not, Don't be discourage but be encourage by taking PRAYER as a vital ingredient to resist the flesh till you break forth into walking in the spirit. I can boldly assured you that if you pressed -into walking by the spirit, your life will be glorious. Christianity is not a religion that's why HOLY SPIRIT is involve, Every believers that truthfully confess Christ as Lord and Saviour is entitled for the baptism of Holy Ghost, A real Christian is meant to be a spirit living Man...Forget the confusion in Christendom, forget the churchgoers, forget the pretenders, forget the eye service renders... Work on yourself, At this age that you have access to the bible, sit down with the scripture, let your eye be opened to the truth at your personal meditating time, let the spirit in each spoken word transformed you...take prayer seriously..there are many wrong messages in the Christendom now, the fake and false ministers haven't only crept in but they have taking ground...they have the likeness of the gospel but they don't really have the gospel, they can easily capture the heart of people with sweet quoted mouth, with cunning wisdom, don't forget that satan can also quote bible. O brethren, it is time for you to stand personally in PRAYER. Take your personal devotion serious..As a Christian, you are meant to be full of Holy Ghost. You are meant to be full of Faith...How long will you be looking for teachers when you ought to be teaching yourself..wake up to the reality of Christian.. You are meant to be Christ- like, you are meant to be a son of the living God...and to be...You must pray, you must increase in wisdom and you must be a man of mountain moving FAITH.
And After All, do not forsake the Assembly of the brethren, you worship The FATHER In spirit and in truth.
https://m.facebook.com/Peteru-393760750712720/

Christianity is NOT a Religion
BUT
Christianity is a Relationship

Within the relationship are the practice of religion.

What is Religion?
What a mortal does in attempt of coming close to a diety or God.

In Christianity, it is Gods attempt at drawing men close to Himself!

1 Like

Re: Christianity Is Not A Religion by Gboyee4fun(m): 8:39am On Nov 05, 2016
Wilgrea7:
Sir, though i tend to agree with you on some points above, i tend to disagree with some..
yes indeed, belief in Christ is not religion.. i to some extent believe the possibility of Mohammed being the last messenger.. that doesn't make me any more of a muslim.. but spirituality is achieved in other religions as well... so if Christianity is being spiritual, then many people of other religions will qualify as Christians.. if you tend to be a subject to the system of Christianity then you are following it as a religion..

but then, i agree with you when you said Christianity isn't church service.. yes there really are false pastors tarnishing the name "Christian".

continue.... more grease to you.
God bless

To clear your confusion..I personally believed Mohammed as the last messenger and the last prophet like moses...And that was his testimony about himself...but many Muslims thinking they have knowledge begins to call Mohammed the spirit of TRUTH...where they really got it wrong...Mohammed brings the Muslims, the ismaelites and Edomites (Esau's generation) but many people are confuse of language......which at right time everything will be clear

now concerning all other religion being spiritual....believe it all not there spirituality is attached to devils...you may find it difficult to believe that..but the truth will be reveal soon....

1 Like

Re: Christianity Is Not A Religion by Wilgrea7(m): 9:40am On Nov 05, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

now concerning all other religion being spiritual....believe it all not there spirituality is attached to devils...you may find it difficult to believe that..but the truth will be reveal soon....

how exactly? including the rest abrahamic faiths?? i.e Judaism and Islam.. what of Hinduism and Buddhism that believes in meditation as a form of connecting to the spiritual? how is it attached to devils? i would really like u to clarify me on this
Re: Christianity Is Not A Religion by Gboyee4fun(m): 9:54am On Nov 05, 2016
Wilgrea7:

how exactly? including the rest abrahamic faiths?? i.e Judaism and Islam.. what of Hinduism and Buddhism that believes in meditation as a form of connecting to the spiritual? how is it attached to devils? i would really like u to clarify me on this

thanks..satan is not daft, he knows something before he rebelled with his demons, and satan is not someone without goodness at first..he resembles the LIGHT but he is not the light..Christ is...now concerning Judaism, buddism and the rest..they all have a graven image they bow down too...BUDDAH thinks he is wise but he is not..Buddha and IFA in Yoruba land claimed to be wise but believe it..they are falling angels...they have subject human being to be worshipping them....but concerning Islam...God trained them basically to the law which was of old testament of the bible....for more clarity, Christianity has much more been invaded with this demons...but a real Christian, really soaked in the Holy Ghost will see the truth clearly...and more so a Christian weapon is not carnal but spiritual...

1 Like

Re: Christianity Is Not A Religion by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 05, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

thanks..satan is not daft, he knows something before he rebelled with his demons, and satan is not someone without goodness at first..he resembles the LIGHT but he is not the light..Christ is...now concerning Judaism, buddism and the rest..they all have a graven image they bow down too...BUDDAH thinks he is wise but he is not..Buddha and IFA in Yoruba land claimed to be wise but believe it..they are falling angels...they have subject human being to be worshipping them....but concerning Islam...God trained them basically to the law which was of old testament of the bible....for more clarity, Christianity has much more been invaded with this demons...but a real Christian, really soaked in the Holy Ghost will see the truth clearly...and more so a Christian weapon is not carnal but spiritual...
mohammad was not a phrophet from God.
M
Re: Christianity Is Not A Religion by Gboyee4fun(m): 1:26pm On Nov 05, 2016
solite3:
mohammad was not a phrophet from God.
M

who are you? did I asked for your opinion? or what you believe? Are you God? Go and understand who God Almighty is and how He works before telling me what you have been fed in christendom
Re: Christianity Is Not A Religion by EyeHateGod: 1:32pm On Nov 05, 2016
Christianity Is not A Religion Islam is Not a Religion Buddhism is not a Religion Judaism is not A religion Hinduism is not A religion But Atheism.....

1 Like

Re: Christianity Is Not A Religion by Gboyee4fun(m): 2:02pm On Nov 05, 2016
EyeHateGod:
Christianity Is not A Religion Islam is Not a Religion Buddhism is not a Religion Judaism is not A religion Hinduism is not A religion But Atheism.....
Are you done ranting?

(1) (Reply)

Is It Biblical For A Christian Lady To Wear Trouser's? / What Day Is The Sabbath? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/02/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.