Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

You Can’t Wear Whatever You Wish Yet– RMD Tells Daughter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Can’t Wear Whatever You Wish Yet– RMD Tells Daughter (626 Views)

”Thank You For Destroying The Family’s Reputation”–Dad Tells Daughter / My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife / You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can’t Wear Whatever You Wish Yet– RMD Tells Daughter by chizgold80: 10:54am On Nov 05, 2016
Nollywood veteran, Richard Mofe-Damijo, on Friday took to Instagram to celebrate his adorable daughter, who is studying in US, as she turns 14. RMD, 55, expressed his joy and thanked God for giving him “My baby, my sunshine.”

He told his daughter to have fun, but reminded her she won’t be able to have her “14th birthday in condo, let all your friends to the party, let you wear whatever you wish to....

Credit: http://ikengachronicles.com/you-cant-wear-whatever-you-wish-yet-rmd-tells-daughter/

(1) (Reply)

Tears As Obama Delivers Farewell Speech / 11 Benefits Of Breastfeeding For Both Mom And Baby / How Best To Keep Your Kid’s Room Organized .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.