Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,016 members, 7,810,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Inside Donald Trump Private Jets.. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Inside Donald Trump Private Jets.. (3087 Views)

Sultan Of Brunei (the Richest Monarch Alive) His Wealth, Cars And Jets / Omg. Israeli Airforce Used 2 Civilian Jets As Cover To Carry Out Airstrike. / Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside Donald Trump Private Jets.. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
America Republican Presidential candidate, Donal Trump is a well known person to every one of us, accordingly he is one of the most richest and wealthiest man living on earth.
what we arew about to see now is a tip out of his wealth, he has series of private jets..
Attached are the images.
i wan get richer than Donald Trump smiley

Re: Inside Donald Trump Private Jets.. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
This highly customizable Airbus ACJ319 private jet could be the aircraft of your dreams. At the rear of this plane is a bedroom to make sure that you get your quality sleep even if you’re flying out of the country.
Re: Inside Donald Trump Private Jets.. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
This type of aircraft is usually used for commercial flights; however, if you have the same bank account as presidential candidate and billionaire Donald Trump, a Boeing 757 with gold-plated seat belts might just be your choice for your private aircraft. A one hour flight will cost you more than $10,000, including fuel. During his campaign, Donald Trump spent more than half a million dollar on private travels in one quarter.

Re: Inside Donald Trump Private Jets.. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
Donald Trump, pictured here with another privet jet as he was attending a press conference with the american female wrestlers, reportedly bought the Boeing 757 at $100 million from Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen. Trump’s Boeing is covered in gold and has the Trump logo almost everywhere.

Re: Inside Donald Trump Private Jets.. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
Thanks to a Rolls-Royce engine, this Boeing is one of the fastest airplanes in the world. It can fly at more than 500 miles per hour. It’s also extremely spacious. Normally, a Boeing 757 can carry close to 250 passengers. Trump’s 757 has only 43 seats!

Re: Inside Donald Trump Private Jets.. by Iykestix: 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2016
Yet he is not even half as rich as Dangote
chai Dangote na boss ooo

1 Like

Re: Inside Donald Trump Private Jets.. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2016
Donald Trump’s plane is equipped with a dining room, a bedroom and a private guest room. It also features a bath with 24-karat gold faucets and seat buckles.

Re: Inside Donald Trump Private Jets.. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 05, 2016
Finally, in case you wonder what to do on board this expensive flying toy, Donald Trump’s Boeing has it’s own a cutting edge theatre system equipped with 18 IMAX-level speaker…. and 1000 movies on demand!

Re: Inside Donald Trump Private Jets.. by Rossikk(m): 1:36pm On Nov 05, 2016
haryhorku:
America Republican Presidential candidate, Donal Trump is a well known person to every one of us, accordingly he is one of the most richest and wealthiest man living on earth.
what we arew about to see now is a tip out of his wealth, he has series of private jets..
Attached are the images.
i wan get richer than Donald Trump smiley
Olodo. Trump is not even close to being one of the richest people on earth. He may not even be a billionaire, according to financial insiders in the US. And since he was sued countless times for racial discrimination against blacks in house rentals, it's a fair bet he wouldn't let you board any of these aircraft you're here posting.

5 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Private Jets.. by Iykestix: 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
Rossikk:
Olodo. Trump is not even close to being one of the richest people on earth. He may not even be a billionaire, according to financial insiders in the US. And since he was sued countless times for racial discrimination against blacks in house rentals, it's a fair bet he wouldn't let you board any of these aircraft you're here posting.
you should'nt say he may not even be a billionaire, trump is worth 3.7 billion dollars check forbes

3 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump Private Jets.. by Rossikk(m): 1:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
Iykestix:
you should'nt say he may not even be a billionaire, trump is worth 3.7 billion dollars check forbes
Other sources put his wealth much lower than that. No one can know for sure since he refuses to release his tax returns.

1 Like

Re: Inside Donald Trump Private Jets.. by Iykestix: 1:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
Rossikk:
Other sources put his wealth much lower than that. No one can know for sure since he refuses to release his tax returns.
what other source will you trust more than forbes?

1 Like

Re: Inside Donald Trump Private Jets.. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 05, 2016
Rossikk:
i never said the richest, i sais one of the richest, Trump is a billionaire not a millionaire.
i am not here to trade words with a slowpoke like you.
Re: Inside Donald Trump Private Jets.. by Rossikk(m): 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
Iykestix:
what other source will you trust more than forbes?
Forbes are not God. They can only guesstimate like others since he refuses to release his tax returns.
Re: Inside Donald Trump Private Jets.. by Rossikk(m): 2:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
haryhorku:

i never said the richest, i sais one of the richest, Trump is a billionaire not a millionaire.
i am not here to trade words with a slowpoke like you.
I see just ONE dullard here. You. Why would you admire someone who doesn't respect you or consider you a full human being? Who gets public support from the Ku Klux Klan?

1 Like

Re: Inside Donald Trump Private Jets.. by Iykestix: 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2016
Rossikk:
Forbes are not God. They can only guesstimate like others since he refuses to release his tax returns.
they can't just guess without proper investigation, forbes is a reputable site/magazine

1 Like

Re: Inside Donald Trump Private Jets.. by Rossikk(m): 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
Iykestix:
they can't just guess without proper investigation, forbes is a reputable site/magazine
Other reputable sources exist who estimate his wealth much lower. I believe Mark Cuban, a guy far richer than Trump, thinks he's worth less than a billion $.

(1) (Reply)

Michelle Obama Is A Man!! - Adam's Apple Revealed Proof (pt 1) / Nude Picture Posted On Russian Defence Ministry ’ S Instagram Account (photos ) / Trump Pulling Another Massive Crowd To “save America” Rally In Perry, Georgia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.