Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,104 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Omg! What This Man Does With His 6ft Giant Alligator Will Shock You (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omg! What This Man Does With His 6ft Giant Alligator Will Shock You (photos) (828 Views)

Justin Bieber New Look Will Shock You (photos) / Top 10 Nigerian Artists That Are Cultists (no. 2 Will Shock You) / Nigerian Sex Therapist Reveals Shocking Things She Does With Sperm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg! What This Man Does With His 6ft Giant Alligator Will Shock You (photos) by emassflourish(m): 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2016
[img]http://1.bp..com/-YbS0OdzbGdc/WB3TVAddrQI/AAAAAAAAFG8/nYlKum0ob3YI2OfeLs2VzOztDi3HCM2mgCK4B/s320/Nobum-751601.jpg[/img]

A Japanese man has become an internet sensation after he showed off his adopted 6ft 8in, 46kg pet Alligator.

According to Dailymail, Nobumitsu Murabayashi, 65, is regularly seen strolling down the roads of Kure City in Hiroshima, Japan with his unlikely pet. The gentle giant lives with Mr Murabayashi and his wife where he roams freely in their home.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-MXbei4Ux2Zk/WB3TVuqjR1I/AAAAAAAAFHE/gS7yZIWojvcB1xFBCHF9Osb3f0yhcdlBwCK4B/s320/Nobum-1-753242.jpg[/img]

Amazingly, he purchased the alligator-like animal as a baby 34 years ago from an exotic animal festival.

He was given permission from the city's government to keep the unusual pet, he imaginatively calls Caiman, at home.

He said: 'I never thought he would grow this big. It has been 34 years since I got him. I try to communicate with him through actions such as brushing his teeth, etc.'

Mr Murabayashi admits his long suffering wife isn't necessarily a big fan of Caiman.

He said: 'Every day my wife is more fed up with me. So I spend my days with Caiman instead.'

His bizarre friendship - which includes petting, brushing its teeth and walking him on a lead - led to numerous local TV appearances that made him a minor celebrity.

His unusual friendship with the animal has attracted attention from people as they cannot fathom how he came about it. Most people know alligators to be dangerous, but Murabayashi seems so much at home with his giant alligator.

see all photos here http://news.villaboot.com.ng/2016/11/omg-what-this-man-does-with-his-6ft.html
Re: Omg! What This Man Does With His 6ft Giant Alligator Will Shock You (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2016
Hmmmm!

He prefers to spend time with this animal to spending time with his wife.
Re: Omg! What This Man Does With His 6ft Giant Alligator Will Shock You (photos) by BEENUEL(m): 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2016
cry
Re: Omg! What This Man Does With His 6ft Giant Alligator Will Shock You (photos) by Came: 2:26pm On Nov 05, 2016
This man is playing with pepper soup. Hummmmmm, delicious!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

. / See Kcee Exercising In A Gym House(pics,video) / Man Found Alive After Being In The Mortuary For 2 Days, Then This Happened!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.