Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

I Sacrificed Myself And Son To Secure Africa's Future. Evang. Princewill - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Sacrificed Myself And Son To Secure Africa's Future. Evang. Princewill (469 Views)

Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary / Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Sacrificed Myself And Son To Secure Africa's Future. Evang. Princewill by jsplive: 2:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
I SACRIFICED MYSELF AND SON TO SECURE NIGERIA AND AFRICA'S FUTURE.

I and my team of missionaries, Olive-branch Missionaries' Field - (O.M.F) have been mandated by God, to evangelize far and wide i
For "if any crises perforates the fabrics of Africa, then the world is on its way out, because presently Africa holds the world's stay", says, the Lord Jesus Christ. Thus, my firm decision to pay any price to save humanity, because:

1) I have no other continent than this very Africa, in which, my only national home is founded, and I have no other country than my most beloved Nigeria, which my fathers left in my care as inheritance, and since I have no intention to curse my children with national disaster and continental wreckage, so have I resolved to die or live for her redemption, salvation, rebuilding and protection.

2) Through the privileged giftings and grace of God upon my life, I've clearly listened and loudly heard the heartbreaking cries of flowing blood and its entailed implications, and as such, decided to use every divine gifts and resources within my reach and reachabilities, including the last seventeen (17) years of my life and the rest of my days, to save my generation from suffering any further avoidable massive loss of youthful lives and destinies on the streets, forests, deserts, mountains, creeks or swamps, irrespective of region, tribes, ethnic groups, religion, location or status, for we have lost enough answers and manpowers already.

3) I was born in a fairly bright Nigeria with beaming hope, I'm presently facing a politically scrambled, economically shrunken, dark and uncertainties' threatened Africa, but as I continue to walk with God, through Jesus Christ my guide, I do solemnly hope and promise to hand down to the new generation and my descendants, a new Godly world of nations, where citizens are first and equal, little cogent efforts recognized, and government dwells among the people for open relationships, unification and all-participatory governance system. And this, I shall be willing to pay any noble price to get, because, I have no other racial identity than black African, of which, I am, I have been, and shall yet be proud to be called. The best national existence that ever happened on earth, is my birthland - Nigeria, and as such, if I cannot die or live for my dear land, her unity and wellbeing, I have then placed a question mark against God's unsearchable wisdom of making me a full-born Nigerian, and if I can't give my all to save my only Africa, then my very existence as her proud citizen, had lost its vitality, validity and essence.

[4] My shared experiences from the streets and homes, gives me no reasons to allow these people, God have used me to get off the street and community ways, back to the past. I'd rather give out my last breathe, not only to get each of them into their rightful divinely ordained future, but also to prepare and set them as standard for the new generation, irrespective of the fact that, I've non of my blood, marital, language or tribal relative among them.

[5] I have a great worrisome burden and fears in my heart because, the Lord Jesus Christ, also showed me recruitments going on in different locations on the streets, communities cities, towns, villages, settlements and suburbans, by those who can feed and shelter hungry, helpless and other economically disadvantaged youths, while misguided privileged children of the rich are directly and indirectly, in their numbers, lured in for different criminal and wicked purposes, taking advantage of the economic situation in most African nations. But if mobilized and equipped, Olive-branch Missionaries' Field - {O.M.F.} is open, willing and ready to reachout, at this critical time, to these endangered lives and destinies because, these are the 'ripe fruits' {ready minds} and answers-carriers of the next generation, 'meet for the harvests' {prepared for the works} and 'salts with savour' {youths with vision/vigour} meant for the seasoning {redemption and transformation} of the earth, {nations} that are on their way to lose their 'savoury' {purposes} and be 'spoilt' {destroyed} on the streets, deserts, forests, swamps and creeks. Each of these next generation of 'tomorrow's leaders', heading the pathway to their destructions and that of others, are also someone's hope and future from birth, and could be recalled or won back and made living instruments, in God's wonderful hands, for the betterments of the society and beyond.

Men and brethren, I bring this message to its close with this impulsive declaration that: if I have three of my kind in Nigeria, we shall build a new Nigeria in three (3) months, and if I have three (3) of me in Africa, we shall have a new Africa in nine (9) months.
   These are the words of the Living God, given me for the world, with special messages for each nation in addition to previous ones, that I shall go to all nations, consecrate and rededicate each nation that shall accept HIS free salvation and I wouldn't mind giving up my life for this.

Thanks for your time once more, and. GOD BLESS YOU AGAIN.

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria!
God bless the continent of Africa!!
God bless the world!!!

Yours humbly in the Lord...

Evang. John-Sogbete Princewill.

08029643864, 08162337208, 08020528430, 09024745934.
Email:sogbeteprincewill@gmail.com
Twitter: @jspeelive.
www.messengerjspee..com

PLEASE KINDLY IGNORE ANY OTHER CONTACTS OR CLAIMS APART FROM THESE ONES...thanks and please share with the right persons.

(1) (Reply)

Scientific Evidence Of God's Existence PART 1 OF 3 / Can Someone Help Explain John 14:3. / Days Of Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.