Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary (97151 Views)

Killings: It’s Fire For Fire’, Adeboye Asks Followers To Defend Themselves / Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Nltaliban(m): 12:27pm On Jan 29, 2020
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10961743_img20200129125545_jpeg14bac8097a3831042b9408a640f35bf6
The general overseer of the redeemed Christian church of God trends on twitter after tweeting

One of my sons once told me that he was always excited to resume in the office every Monday because he would get to see his secretary again. I told him to fire her immediately. Nothing and no one is worth your marriage.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PastorEAAdeboye/status/1222438077660049411

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by healthserve(m): 12:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
This one is strong . I'll pass

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by KingSatan: 12:31pm On Jan 29, 2020
cheesy cheesy

It's none of my business though.

But is still baffles me why some folks believe that whatever their God-Of-Men say is the unrefined truth.

I WON'T BE SUPRISED IF THE "SACKED SECRETARY" IS A REDEEMED MEMBER STILL BEING PRESSURED TO BRING HER 10 PERCENT TO THE CHURCH OR RISK BEING TAGGED A ROBBER.

PLEASE NOTE HOW ADEBOYE CALLED THE MAN "HIS SON". cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

CHURCH GOERS WOULD AGREE THAT IT TAKES A TITHE IN 9 FIGURES BEFORE YOUR DADDY GO RECOGNIZES YOU AS "HIS SON' IN PUBLIC.

INSTEAD OF REBUKING YOUR SON, COUNSELLING HIM AND REALISING HOW BAD YOU FAILED AS A SPIRITUAL FATHER THAT YOUR SON FELT NO REMORSE DISCUSSING THIS NONSENSE WITH YOU. YOU BOLDLY CAME ONLINE TO TELL US WHY YOU ADVISED "YOUR SON" TO SACK HIS SECRETARY.

SACKING HER DOESNT STOP HIM FROM RENTING A 3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW FOR HER IN BANANA ISLAND AND CONTINUE WITH HIS MADNESS.

OUT OF THE OFFICE IS NOT OUT OF HIS LIFE.

ADEBOYE WORK ON YOUR SON!

ADEBOYE WORK ON YOUR SERMON TOO!

YOU SPEND MORE TIME ON TITHE AND OFFERING THAN MORALITY!

The Christian Bible In Romans 13:14 (ESV) Says

4 But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to gratify its desires.

"Put on the Lord Jesus Christ" = Your Responsibility

Make no provision for the flesh, to gratify its desires = Still Your Responsibility

AND WHEN YOU ARE FACED WITH A CHALLENGE.

James 4 Verse 7

So submit to [the authority of] God. Resist the devil [stand firm against him] and he will flee from you.

So submit to [the authority of] God = Submit to the Authority of God, not your pastor. If the man in question is subject to God's instruction, he would have been tipped by the Holy Spirit on how to handle a seductive secretary.

Resist the devil [stand firm against him] = Still the responsibility of the Man in question. If he was taught how to resisit the devil and is sensitive in the spirit, he should have known how to handle the situation without running to Daddy GO.

He will flee from you = This would have been the fate of the secretary. She would run out on her own.

IT'S OUR RESPONSIBILITY AS PARENTS (SPIRITUAL AND BIOLOGICAL) TO INSTILL THAT SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY AND DISCIPLINE IN OUR CHILDREN.

238 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by babesiosis: 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
Is like it's time for this baba to retire from active ministry o...what kind of advice is this? Your son lacks self control and you say someone else should pay for it.
Does Old age affects people's rational thinking?

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
Before you "follow any leader and take their dictates and words as gold" remember, they are men first (just as you are)

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by AdaNonye: 12:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
Lemme rephrase this whole scenario....as a woman, if your husband is always excited to resume work on Monday so he can see his secretary, what will you advice

Besides,if his secretary will cause him to sin, he should let go..or if he can, let him set her up in another department where they dont have to interract

373 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Ladylite: 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2020
Nltaliban:
The general overseer of the redeemed Christian church of God trends on twitter after tweeting

One of my sons once told me that he was always excited to resume in the office every Monday because he would get to see his secretary again. I told him to fire her immediately. Nothing and no one is worth your marriage.

Cc: Lalasticlala seun

Didinrin people, naija is slowly becoming an atheist nation o.

So the same Jesus that says if your eye causes you to sin you should cut it off.... Yet no one is quoting such scripture, everyone is attacking the pastor...

So if your child is telling you that the school they attend is not helping them academically... Wouldn't you change your child's school?

What if you owned the school and students are getting distracted by a sexy teacher, wouldn't you change the teacher or fire her.

Abeg this generation has cobwebs in their brain.

359 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by seunlayi(m): 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2020
The pastor is right but the way he put it or want it to be handled is wrong. I will simply give the lady a more juicy offer away from my direct contact.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Righteousness89(m): 12:48pm On Jan 29, 2020
There is Absolutely Nothing wrong in that!

You cannot put your Hands in Fire and not be burnt!

Those who have another meaning to it can go ahead and keep her..

We Live in a World that modifies evil , changes its meaning and praise it..

Let the World keep Decieving itself.... RAPTURE Will Settle All these Nonsense...

203 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by SeedofDavid: 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
seunlayi:
The pastor is right but the way he put it or want it to be handled is wrong. I will simply give the lady a more juicy offer away from my direct contact.
That story is incomplete but everyone is running with what satisfies them.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by younglleo: 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2020
When adebayo start to the post? He must have sniffed sumtin he didn't knw grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by 4tunebest(f): 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
1COR2:14
The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned

No time to waste time explaining

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by healthserve(m): 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
KingSatan:
cheesy cheesy

It's none of my business though.

But is still baffles me why some folks believe that whatever their God-Of-Men say is the unrefined truth.

I WON'T BE SUPRISED IF THE "SACKED SECRETARY" IS A REDEEMED MEMBER STILL BEING PRESSURED TO BRING HER 10 PERCENT TO THE CHURCH OR RISK BEING TAGGED A ROBBER.

PLEASE NOTE HOW ADEBOYE CALLED THE MAN "HIS SON". cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

CHURCH GOERS WOULD AGREE THAT IT TAKES A TITHE IN 9 FIGURES BEFORE YOUR DADDY GO RECOGNIZES YOU AS "HIS SON' IN PUBLIC.

INSTEAD OF REBUKING YOUR SON, COUNSELLING HIM AND REALISING HOW BAD YOU FAILED AS A SPIRITUAL FATHER THAT YOUR SON FELT NO REMORSE DISCUSSING THIS NONSENSE WITH YOU. YOU BOLDLY CAME ONLINE TO TELL US WHY YOU ADVISED "YOUR SON" TO SACK HIS SECRETARY.

SACKING HER DOESNT STOP HIM FROM RENTING A 3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW FOR HER IN BANANA ISLAND AND CONTINUE WITH HIS MADNESS.

OUT OF THE OFFICE IS NOT OUT OF HIS LIFE.

ADEBOYE WORK ON YOUR SON!

ADEBOYE WORK ON YOUR SERMON TOO!

YOU SPEND MORE TIME ON TITHE AND OFFERING THAN MORALITY!

The Christian Bible In Romans 13:14 (ESV) Says

4 But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to gratify its desires.

"Put on the Lord Jesus Christ" = Your Responsibility

Make no provision for the flesh, to gratify its desires = Still Your Responsibility

AND WHEN YOU ARE FACED WITH A CHALLENGE.

James 4 Verse 7

So submit to [the authority of] God. Resist the devil [stand firm against him] and he will flee from you.

So submit to [the authority of] God = Submit to the Authority of God, not your pastor. If the man in question is subject to God's instruction, he would have been tipped by the Holy Spirit on how to handle a seductive secretary.

Resist the devil [stand firm against him] = Still the responsibility of the Man in question. If he was taught how to resisit the devil and is sensitive in the spirit, he should have known how to handle the situation without running to Daddy GO.

He will flee from you = This would have been the fate of the secretary. She would run out on her own.

IT'S OUR RESPONSIBILITY AS PARENTS (SPIRITUAL AND BIOLOGICAL) TO INSTILL THAT SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY AND DISCIPLINE IN OUR CHILDREN.

Oh no. Adon bilivit. That the king Satan himself can speak so so ... angry I'm shocked. Satan you've shocked me

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by healthserve(m): 1:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ladylite:

So the same Jesus that says if your eye causes you to sin you should cut it off.... Yet no one is quoting such scripture, everyone is attacking the pastor...

So if your child is telling you that the school they attend is not helping them academically... Wouldn't you change your child's school?

What if you owned the school and students are getting distracted by a sexy teacher, wouldn't you change the teacher or fire her.

From day I knew your moniker you continue to amaze me. Abeg you get bad mouth. Chai

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by IyaTola: 1:59pm On Jan 29, 2020
grin
If a Feminist says."Men are scum, they can't hold their sexual urges"

Una go complain. But Pastor Adeboye instead of telling His Son to Man up and bury his sexual urges. Told his boy to sack a staff for merely existing. You lot are defending it. Low quality men angry hypocrisy

A whole pastor, your favourite Daddy in the lord, cannot even give quality male advice to his sons.

No wonder the sheeps are confused. Tomorrow, Una go foam in your fuckinf mouths when these ladies call you out.

I don't blame Pastor Adeboye for that stupid tweet. Your spiritual leaders are also disconnected from reality. That's why In a period of mass youth unemployment Baba thought he could post that rubbish.

I mean when church funds your lifestyle. Why should you care about a youth? I mean, if a young man had told Adeboye that his madam's backside at work is making him go mental. Would Adeboye have told baba to quit his work? But if it's to sack a Nigerian youth. Them Sabi, because they are disconnected from reality.

I like Christians.
I like Jesus, I even like the Bible(some parts of it).
But Pentecostal Christian leaders are nothing but cancer.

From Nigeria to USA.

My sister if you chase away your help cos you feel she might tempt your hubby then you have no right to blast Pastor Adeboye. Like the only crime your help commited is developing breast and growing into a beautiful woman. Everyone is woke on social media ,hypocrites..

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by oyaaa(m): 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ladylite:

Babe abeg leave them
Everybody are just looking for excuses to insult and attack a pastor
Everybody has their lives to live

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by rashfat(m): 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2020
IyaTola:
grin
If a Feminist says."Men are scum, they can't hold their sexual urges"

Una go complain. But Pastor Adeboye instead of telling His Son to Man up and bury his sexual urges. Told his boy to sack a staff for merely existing. You lot are defending it. Low quality men angry hypocrisy

A whole pastor, your favourite Daddy in the lord, cannot even give quality male advice to his sons.

No wonder the sheeps are confused. Tomorrow, Una go foam in your fuckinf mouths when these ladies call you out.

I don't blame Pastor Adeboye for that stupid tweet. Your spiritual leaders are also disconnected from reality. That's why In a period of mass youth unemployment Baba thought he could post that rubbish.

I mean when church funds your lifestyle. Why should you care about a youth? I mean, if a young man had told Adeboye that his madam's backside at work is making him go mental. Would Adeboye have told baba to quit his work? But if it's to sack a Nigerian youth. Them Sabi, because they are disconnected from reality.

I like Christians.
I like Jesus, I even like the Bible(some parts of it).
But Pentecostal Christian leaders are nothing but cancer.

From Nigeria to USA.

My sister if you chase away your help cos you feel she might tempt your hubby then you have no right to blast Pastor Adeboye. Like the only crime your help commited is developing breast and growing into a beautiful woman. Everyone is woke on social media ,hypocrites..

Hosea 4:6......
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by IyaTola: 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2020
rashfat:

Hosea 4:6......
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by StrikeBack(m): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
Well, who can object to Gods personal PA on earth?

Same man drove from Lagos to Ibadan without FUEL

Same man Drank TEA (Cowbell Chocolate) with God

Who are you to doubt his directive

Who??

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Emk5556: 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2020
He is right. The bible said flee from all source of evil. Whatever it is that will lead you to sin, cut it off. The most important thing is not for him to sin against God.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Slawormir: 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by optimus106(m): 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
The Church now hires and fires

just like a company or business?

I am confused.

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by DropsMic(m): 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
Better safe than sorry

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by emmabest2000(m): 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
What do you expect ?
In the eyes of some people he is a mini god grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Teewhy2: 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
I strongly support him on this because the bible also supports it.

29 If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.
30 And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to depart into hell.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Africomterror: 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
Wow
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Renforce: 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
Guys never take a girl out with less than 5k in your pocket. I'll tell you the story when I'm done mopping the floor of this eatery.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Mokason28: 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
The secretary right now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Kendumazy(m): 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
People go argue tire for this thread. It's gonna be interesting. Let me sit down and watch.

Let's handle your ebay/Amazon orders. Check my signature below for more details.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Dobson43: 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by MonthlyIncome(m): 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
Food don done!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication / From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! / This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.