Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Why Flying A Private Jet Can Be The Best Business Decision You Have Taken - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Flying A Private Jet Can Be The Best Business Decision You Have Taken (740 Views)

Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) / Igho Sanomi Forfeits Private Jet, 3 London Homes To Swiss Bank Over $3m Debt / Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Flying A Private Jet Can Be The Best Business Decision You Have Taken by comcentury(m): 8:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
Why Flying a Private Jet can be the best business decision you have taken

Most companies and celebrity agents as well as family and friends have argued on the cost-benefit need to fly privately on business meetings.Some of have even come up with theories that it is even better to fly business or first class than doling out the extra plus dollars to fly privately.

Flying privately cannot be compared to flying commercially under any circumstance.First and foremost is time and convenience have always been one of the most precious insights every business man has to deal with.Its something if you lose you cannot get back.Huge business deals have been lost due to flight delays,flight cancellations,postponement of scheduled meeting etc.These are the luxuries every private jet operator cannot afford to miss when flying its clients privately on their jets.

Unlike commercial airlines,private jets can be chartered even 30-20 minutes before take off without having to pass through the long lines of airport security and check in protocols.Time is of crucial essence and this is one important and recognizable factor of the private jet charter operators.

Meetings among business partners including deals can also be signed on a private jet.This not only gives you privacy but a convenient and time saving opportunity to go through all the details while flying under the luxurious ambience of a private jet.Its like an experience of a teenager showing off her beautiful dress in the prom and having to dance with it.Companies or individuals who hire these private jets have feel good attitude when closing business deals with their clients on a private jet.It drops lasting memories on the client and puts the company or individual on an elevated status of class recognition.

Flying privately also cuts the bottom line of time logistics.You can fly from Abuja to Lagos for a business meeting and come back same day to have breakfast with your family or at the office the next day.Flight trips can be planned ahead even to airports where commercial airlines find it difficult to land due to the size of the landing strip.

So you can have a business meeting in Abuja in the morning and still have another one by evening in Lagos and come back to the office in Abuja to report to work next day and make your report.The same applies for every other destination within Nigeria.

Some business decisions are taken by the spur of the moment or split second scenarios and flying privately is the best way to have them executed in regards to moving from one location to another withing flying distance.
Re: Why Flying A Private Jet Can Be The Best Business Decision You Have Taken by awa(m): 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
I hear you, I am waiting for others to comment
Re: Why Flying A Private Jet Can Be The Best Business Decision You Have Taken by Phrankin(m): 9:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
I never even enter economy. Na charter ✈ you want make i take. Diaris Godoo
Re: Why Flying A Private Jet Can Be The Best Business Decision You Have Taken by flowjoe: 9:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
op do u have a chartered airline, i would love to work for u
i hav a CPL MER + IR

(1) (Reply)

Easy $100-$150 Per Day With Cpa Offers (free Ebook) / Amazing Discovery! How to Get Paid For Your Time & Activities Online / Warning Cctv Surveillance Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.