Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Statement Of Result Or Transcript (final Results) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Statement Of Result Or Transcript (final Results) (2118 Views)

Stop Forging NYSC Medical Results Please / Should NYSC Be Scrapped, See The Results Of A Twitter Poll. / It Is Official! Collection Of Statement Of Result By Futa Pcm's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Statement Of Result Or Transcript (final Results) by lekzy54(m): 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
Guys please I have a question

Can we use transcript (final results) in place of statement of result in camp because my school is on strike and they haven issue statement of result to many of us, please I need answer on this ASAP
Re: Statement Of Result Or Transcript (final Results) by FunnyDude(m): 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
Yes u gud to go!
Re: Statement Of Result Or Transcript (final Results) by people3: 10:14pm On Nov 06, 2016
In my school EKSU they don't issue statement of result rather they issue Notification of result

(1) (Reply)

ABU Zaria Batch B,upload And Correction Just Began. / Nysc Batch C 2019 Online Registration Date Announced / Life @ Yikpata Orientation Camp, Ilorin. Kwara State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.