Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

ABU Zaria Batch B,upload And Correction Just Began. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / ABU Zaria Batch B,upload And Correction Just Began. (2120 Views)

Nysc 2017 Batch B: Upload Waec Certificate / Prospective NYSC Batch A 2017 ABU Zaria / You Can Apply For Correction Of Name On The NYSC Portal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABU Zaria Batch B,upload And Correction Just Began. by neheholmes(m): 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
to all my fellow abusites having issues with senate list,the portal was opened by 4pm today 7th at the senate.
if you have anyone in zaria just send them ur details immediately. the nysc office is opened to treat ur complain. just did mine. best of luck plss hurry
Re: ABU Zaria Batch B,upload And Correction Just Began. by sir05za(m): 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
Thanks bro, though I don't have problem.
Re: ABU Zaria Batch B,upload And Correction Just Began. by Nasman(m): 5:03am On Sep 08, 2015
neheholmes:
to all my fellow abusites having issues with senate list,the portal was opened by 4pm today 7th at the senate.
if you have anyone in zaria just send them ur details immediately. the nysc office is opened to treat ur complain. just did mine. best of luck plss hurry
What's the portal link? Paste it here pls
Re: ABU Zaria Batch B,upload And Correction Just Began. by nasir00tsoho: 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
But I foward my own complain togather with the document needed since last week, still my jamb no didn't corrected. Pls can I register. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Life @ Yikpata Orientation Camp, Ilorin. Kwara State. / Letter To Buhari By Batch A 2015 In-coming Youth Corper / Nysc Batch C 2019 Online Registration Date Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.