Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) (40365 Views)

Enwere Kingsley Ikenna Wins National Maths Competition (Photo) / National Maths Competition For Primary 5 & 6 (N300,000) / Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by Phi001(m): 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
MrTour:
One million Naira is a joke compared to how much these kids fees cost undecided
Their school fees per year isn't up to 1 million na
Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by PastorAji(m): 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
lalasticlala:
Watch the #Cowbellpedia Season 2 Episode 15 - Final

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl_-7ouvQfo
see the mouth of the maths teacher........(i no talk am o lipsrsealed)

1 Like

Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by HenriFayol(m): 9:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
lalasticlala:
Oguntade Ayooluwa Ist Position Senior Category from Ambassadors College Ota (N1m)
Wow.. Ayooluwa.. Daddy Bodunrin must be proud...When I heard about this I was glad.
Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
ICRMJigawa:
The answer to that question is 6.

Logically Simple.

A shakes B, C and D = 3
B shakes C and D = 2
C shakes D = 1

They all shakes 6 times without repetition.
cool smiley
I think that's permutation, I think. 4*3*2*1 which is 24. I am not good in maths but I think you are wrong. Let's here others answer.
Modified: the guy is correct, it is without repetition... So 3+2+1= 6
Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by Rilwayne001: 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
I can see Seun's brother in the OP, hope he's not an atheist like his brother? sad
Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by casttlebarbz(m): 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2016
Lalasticlala created d thread nd seun made fp...hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by esyifugod: 9:54pm On Nov 05, 2016
thumb's up children
Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by MrTour: 9:54pm On Nov 05, 2016
Both of you are wrong. The answer is E

priceaction:

I think that's permutation, I think. 4*3*2*1 which is 24. I am not good in maths but I think you are wrong. Let's here others answer.
Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by Seun(m): 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2016
Rilwayne001:
I can see Seun's brother in the OP, hope he's not an atheist like his brother? sad
No, he is not. My folks are all born again and The Ambassadors College, Ota is a Christian school.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by mrlycan: 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
1993-2001
We can always win provided we are set......
Where was Ambassador when lLateef Saheed was winning back to back

freeman95:
na for young age nigerians dey sabi maths haha

if them grow finish

opolo ma di PURUUTU grin

but ambassadors try o, i remember back then way me dey IGANMODE GRAMMAR SCHOOL

them no born ambassadors well then..

they really improved

2 Likes

Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by taztaiwoz(m): 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
lalasticlala:
2nd Runner Up, Senior Category, Blessing Udoh (500k)

1st Runner Up, Senior Category, Taiwo, Adeyemi (750k)

plus a computer laptop each
Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2016
MrTour:
Both of you are wrong. The answer is E

The guy is correct, I have seen the question again which said without repetition so it is addition. 3+2+1= 6
Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by Donshemzy1234: 10:03pm On Nov 05, 2016
Iyanuoluwa Osewa math teacher. Where is seun osewa he should comman see his namesake
Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by Rilwayne001: 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
Seun:
No, he is not. My folks are all born again and The Ambassadors College, Ota is a Christian school.

Well that's good of him. But i doubt they know you for who you are, do they?

Apparently they should, because i believe most of them are on this forum as well.

1 Like

Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by 1Dray(m): 10:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
Seun:

But why you sef nor come be born again? Born again for fit you o...

1 Like

Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by clogogo(m): 10:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
Seun:
I'm proud of the record-breaking achievements of the students of The Ambassadors College, Ota, who won all the prizes in both categories. I'm also proud of the staff and owners of The Ambassadors College who invested so much to make this happen, especially my brother and parents.

Just tell us that you dad owns Ambassador schools and your brother is now in charge of administration..... Great achievement.... Wishing to have a school like what your guys own.. Great legacy ...

3 Likes

Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by Phi001(m): 10:07pm On Nov 05, 2016
Come, I'm not understanding this 60 seconds of fame...

Do the students already have the questions?
But where is Iganmode school sef?
The way them dey beat us and Ambassadors for maths back in the day no be here...

I remember when I wrote Maths Olympiad in JSS3...wetin I score sef...see as Iganmode carry 1-10 for our region before other schools chook space...
Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by 1Dray(m): 10:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
Donshemzy1234:
Iyanuoluwa Osewa math teacher. Where is seun osewa he should comman see his namesake

I think that's his brother and his parents own the school, if I understand the line he dropped first.

2 Likes

Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by ozone0801(m): 10:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
Seun:
I'm proud of the record-breaking achievements of the students of The Ambassadors College, Ota, who won all the prizes in both categories. I'm also proud of the staff and owners of The Ambassadors College who invested so much to make this happen, especially my brother and parents.

Congratulations bro.
I've been meaning to ask, what happened to samvic pharmacy? Is it still in operation?
Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by eaglechild: 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2016
Seun:
Saw it on AIT.

Once I saw Osewa I just felt it was linked to Seun in someway.

Your family is gifted I must say.

7 Likes

Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by ikorodureporta: 10:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
Thoz contestants hav computerized brains-o! Answering thoz questns in 5secs........
Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by Paentera(m): 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
Phi001:
They tried sha...sometimes I feel some students cheat in this thingsha...

I watched one of the episodes* when one of the students was answering the questions before the questioner finished asking...

This is because the same question is displayed across the monitors they stand in front of.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by Comanche(f): 10:32pm On Nov 05, 2016
mrlycan:
1993-2001
We can always win provided we are set......
Where was Ambassador when lLateef Saheed was winning back to back

#we can always win provided we are ready#.we also won the cowbell national mathematics competition in 2012 and 2013 (senior category ).It was always a stiff competition between us and ota total academy then,I'm actually surprised not seeing them now.
Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by eROCK247(m): 10:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
freeman95:
na for young age nigerians dey sabi maths haha

if them grow finish

opolo ma di PURUUTU grin

but ambassadors try o, i remember back then way me dey IGANMODE GRAMMAR SCHOOL

them no born ambassadors well then..

they really improved

Ur post smirks of envy arising from a potent rivalry. Congrats to d young mathematicians!
Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by ziddy20(f): 10:37pm On Nov 05, 2016
I soo much luv dis program, sharp brains. cant wait for season3. congrats 2 all

1 Like

Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by Phi001(m): 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2016
Paentera:

This is because the same question is displayed across the monitors they stand in front of.
I only just noticed...
Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by luminouz(m): 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
Seun:
Ur family own d SKUL? Guy u be butty oh! Abi no be seun osewa be dis? cheesy
Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by Phi001(m): 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
eROCK247:

Ur post smirks of envy arising from a potent rivalry. Congrats to d young mathematicians!
What the guy said is true ooo

On that Idiroko road ehn, in Maths, Iganmode was number 1
Those people no dey use Maths play...

Even my secondary school, Faith Academy, couldn't stand beside them when it concerned Maths.

Ambassadors was not even worth looking at... They've improved vastly apparently.

3 Likes

Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
Seun:

Omo see your brother looking fresh with his arched brow, roger him my digits biko 081 wink

Congrats to the winners grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by talut(m): 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
Phi001:
They tried sha...sometimes I feel some students cheat in this thingsha...

I watched one of the episodes* when one of the students was answering the questions before the questioner finished asking...

There is a screen on their stand,so when the quiz master reads they read ahead and they are also very intelligent. Besides you can tell some answers based on the other options for some questions while some questions are straight forward especially during the round 2.

1 Like

Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by Royalsettle: 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
Kudos to you all... Thanks to God for such Huge success... Indescribable God really helped you all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why English Is So Hard! (PHOTO) / 12 Times The English Language Made No Sense At All(pics) / JAMB RESULT! My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.