Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) (40367 Views)

Enwere Kingsley Ikenna Wins National Maths Competition (Photo) / National Maths Competition For Primary 5 & 6 (N300,000) / Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by usmanktg2(m): 5:13am On Nov 07, 2016
PipSurgeon:

i think these guys are brighter now, or am i d one dat is now sloppy grin grin grin .
intresting enough, i represented Kogi state the same category n year.. Which state did you represent

Ohhh... Bauchi State.
Ikeja Airport Hotel? Abi.
Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by greatdude: 5:22am On Nov 07, 2016
battleaxe:

It's on the first page bros.... In the original post! No need for coding.
oh! I just saw that now. I know the man, easy going and highly intelligent
Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by Codedrock(m): 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2016
Seun:
I'm proud of the record-breaking achievements of the students of The Ambassadors College, Ota, who won all the prizes in both categories. I'm also proud of the staff and owners of The Ambassadors College who invested so much to make this happen, especially my brother and parents.
Oh... Sounds great.
But I've always believed this competition could be made beta than competing about mathematics. In a society like Nigeria this competition hasn't really helped it's winners, it only encourage them to work mathematics and cram theories the more..
We need kids getting to know more about techs not craming formula.
Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by Captain001(m): 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
ICRMJigawa:
The answer to that question is 6.

Logically Simple.

A shakes B, C and D = 3
B shakes C and D = 2
C shakes D = 1

They all shakes 6 times without repetition.
cool smiley

Really? I think it should be 4! times. 4*3*2*1=24 times. Four different objects can be arranged in 24 different ways without repetition.
Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by Vivly(f): 6:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
greatdude:
your brother's name starts with a 'I' and ends with a 'U'. Never been to Ambassdors College but I know someone that knows someone.....
Whoa genius boy! You just unravelled the mystery we've been too dumb to see on on the first page and other 2016 Cowbell competition threads on NL. Kudos!
Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by ICRMJigawa(m): 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2016
Captain001:

Really? I think it should be 4! times. 4*3*2*1=24 times. Four different objects can be arranged in 24 different ways without repetition.
Wrong..... Without repetition they say.
Re: Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
Please o wait .how do these guys practice to gain speed and accuracy.and does cowbellpedia repeat question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why English Is So Hard! (PHOTO) / 12 Times The English Language Made No Sense At All(pics) / The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.