Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,074 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:11 PM

For Importers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Importers (2121 Views)

An Insight Into Greenleaf Biotech Company & The Gain For Importers / 91% Of Nigerian Importers Are Smugglers – Customs / How To Calculate Customs Duty In Nigeria For Importers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Importers by chiefkpokp(m): 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2016
Season greeting to all and peace be unto you.ever since the ban of Nigerian Bank debit card on international payment was effected, I have been going through NL business section to see if i will find any post that can show us the way forward, most especially on Importation. This banks policy is a big blown on our head, everyone dealing on international payment is been hit, A lot of importers have been reported to have packed to the village to start farming because everywhere don marama!! why some people who still have the courage to import goods now have to past through hardest way of battling with exchange rate. They said if you can't beat them, you join them.

Well with the little experience i have, i will be discussing briefly on how to survive this if you must continue business. everyday, we learn new things, so i am also dropping this post to also draw the attentions of fellow Gurus on importation in the house! Mind you, Importation of early this Year is different from importation of this period, As an importer, you must be ready to update your method of Importation otherwise you will be left behind. some of my fellow Importation gurus wayback then(name not mention) on nairaland, have changed line of business. Some of them use to be off assistance in procuring goods for clients, But now Procurement is fighing back at them(Payment related issues), The truth is, why some are running a way from it, those still remaining is making it. Nowadays with the banks restriction on debit cards payment, you will not be able to pay on aliexpress,taobao,tmall,1688,mama,dubaimart,istabulplace and other great online shop. Now you must rely on someone to make payment on your behalf, except you have what its takes to make payment yourself. we now have various ways of sending payment to merchant nowaday, Why some rely on buying Paypal funds to china merchant with Naira,Meaning, i have paypal funds, you buy it from me and you give me your merchant to send the funds to. some rely on black markets to source dollars, and then make a deposit to Domiciliary account of preferred shipping company Like "NonnyKings, St Patrick" and others. they get your deposit and help you convert to rmb in China, and help you make payment or shipping, like that. I have some of my friends who loads funds of not less than N500k, to Benin Republic just to send International Payment like Moneygram, to Trusted merchant, I also have some friends,that went to Ghana just to open an account with most of our Nigerian banks in Ghana, and they come back home with their master card, how they fund their account in ghana, they just work straight into the bank here in naija, and make a deposit. then you are good to go with making payment online...........Well of all this, one could say this is stress, but this stress is not for you. its for those who really need it. its also risky too. of all this payment issues, the one i support much is the options of making deposit to dom account of your preferred shipping/merchant, Because you can do this anytime you like and its has no restriction of amount, as long as you can source the dollars. No wahala... Though there should be agreement between the 2 parties. the other type of payment mentioned above, Is sending/Buying Paypal funds. (Disadvantage and advantage), funds will not always be available when you want it, or for example, you need about 10000usd paypal funds, U go Old!! You can also run into a fraudster who hack on someones paypal, and he will claim is fiverr funds because thats is the only common language(fiverr fund!!), and its been sent to your foreign merchant or the receiver. You have succeeded in putting the receiver into trouble once the real owner of the paypal makes a report. But then paypal funds rate is still better than aboki rate.....then travelling out of the country to make a deposit or do transaction and returned back to Naija, What if robbers attack you, Ur money don Go!!!, what about the one that opens an account in neighboring country with the aim of having their master card for international payment, The bank Mastercard/visa might be accepted so? hand don meet u b dat!!.. Back to Square1........ How do you buy your goods? this topic covers importation from other foreign countries, not just China alone., Not only Mini Importers, general Importation. So all this options i listed above for making payment, If you do not want to pass through those stress, Then you use the services of procurement agent..... Here you can count on us, We procure for our clients home and abroad, Any country you send us, We deliver. You can either choose to pay us in Naira, designated currency. Be it European markets,Asian,American. We also help you ship Goods to and fro Spain,Holland,Belgium,Italy,Germany. we also help you credit, your Istabul and Dubiadirect wallet. Credit your Alipay, or Pay for your items in any of China,Japan,Korea,Indian MarketPlace. If you have any question i will try to answer because i visit here once in a While.

2 Likes

Re: For Importers by Shakitibob0: 9:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
What's your rmb to naira rate?
Re: For Importers by chiefkpokp(m): 6:47am On Nov 07, 2016
0-999rmb =(N73 (normal payment(2-3days),) (N78 (Instant payment), 1000-9999rmb= (N70), 10000rmb up= N68
Re: For Importers by vpaymoney(m): 7:33am On Nov 07, 2016
chiefkpokp:
0-999rmb =(N73 (normal payment(2-3days),) (N78 (Instant payment), 1000-9999rmb= (N70), 10000rmb up= N68

hahaa! kilode? that is expensively expensive naa. something that is officially #40.91? why are Nigerians like extortion? that margins is too bad for Biz. intot you said you are here to help? then, what kind of help is this when you don murder them finish. naija I hail!
Re: For Importers by Bookiemart01(f): 8:09am On Nov 07, 2016
How many rmb makes 1 USD? Cos if we do 6.25 rmb to $1,,it means with your rate we'll be buying $1 at #457

chiefkpokp:

1 Like

Re: For Importers by Bookiemart01(f): 8:10am On Nov 07, 2016
How many people can get at that offiycial rate? Hope you know $ is 310 at official rate.... And we buy for 465 at the black market

vpaymoney:

hahaa! kilode? that is expensively expensive naa. something that is officially #40.91? why are Nigerians like extortion? that margins is too bad for Biz. intot you said you are here to help? then, what kind of help is this when you don murder them finish. naija I hail!

1 Like

Re: For Importers by chiefkpokp(m): 3:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
depend on the options choose to work with. if you are doing 10000rmb, check the rate to usd....

Bookiemart01:
How many rmb makes 1 USD? Cos if we do 6.25 rmb to $1,,it means with your rate we'll be buying $1 at #457

Re: For Importers by chiefkpokp(m): 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2016
vpaymoney:

Boss, I am here to help... Even if rmb goes lower to N10, many will still fined it difficult to pay. the higher the demand, the lesser the rate.
Re: For Importers by vpaymoney(m): 7:08am On Nov 11, 2016
pls help us bring it down well well
Re: For Importers by vpaymoney(m): 7:09am On Nov 11, 2016
pls help us bring it down well well . let's us konw how mush you pegged. thanks
Re: For Importers by chiefkpokp(m): 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
its just patient, rate would soon crash.

vpaymoney:
pls help us bring it down well well
. let's us konw how mush you pegged. thanks
Re: For Importers by vpaymoney(m): 7:27am On Nov 18, 2016
hello bro
Re: For Importers by okeyglm: 8:01am On Nov 18, 2016
Bookiemart01:

is 6.9rmb to $1.
Re: For Importers by chiefkpokp(m): 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
sir

vpaymoney:
hello bro
Re: For Importers by layrico5: 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
How much is. Indian ruppies to naira
Re: For Importers by chiefkpokp(m): 8:26pm On Nov 18, 2016
9.8 rupies to naira

layrico5:
How much is. Indian ruppies to naira
Re: For Importers by chiefkpokp(m): 6:59am On Mar 01, 2017
we still have rmb for sale at a givesway rate. cobtact us via whatsapp
Re: For Importers by vpaymoney(m): 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
@chief how far
Re: For Importers by cleanstar(m): 12:29pm On May 04, 2017
chiefkpokp I pm you on whatup chat with this number 08163407087, please reply my pm it is urgent. Thank you.
Re: For Importers by chiefkpokp(m): 2:31pm On May 07, 2017
170,000¥¥¥ Now available in Yu'E Bao(BankCard) to Alipay,China banks, @58/¥

I support physical deals (100000¥ above)
I support same access,uba, FirstBank, Gtbank.
My supported states are Benin(preferred) Lagos,Abuja,PH and Enugu..for physical deals

Rates for payment for goods via links/Request to pay on your behalf is 65/¥
chinese stores payment like(1688.com,taobao,aliexpress,dhgate, etc)-----No service charge!!!, Drop your links in my email, get invoice,pay the Naira,and your goods will be paid.

I only need paypal 0-8452usd now, Bring it if your rate is good. (fnf or i pay for what i receive, My payment is not instant as my chinese agent would need to confirm funds before i credit you, and my buying rate is 343-347/$)

Use my whatsapp.

(1) (Reply)

Any UK Or Australia AZA Loader? / How To Make ₦500,000 Monthly From Popcorn Business / Bags Of Bitter Kola For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.