Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm (18232 Views)

Vacancy In A Reputable Telecom Firm / Sub-dealers Wanted In A Telecom Firm Nationwide / Urgent Vacancy In A Telecom Firm! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by neonet(m): 7:50pm On Oct 30, 2009
@kariana, sorry i forgot to say something,dnt forget to put God first whatever u do.thanks
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by Sagamite(m): 10:05am On Oct 31, 2009
God is so good. [To you, praise him]

But he has been wicked, mean, inconsiderate, biased and unloving to all (or some of those) that also wanted (some desperately) the role you got. Abi? Wetin make those ones come do? undecided

Yours sincerely,

A fervent Existentialist.
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by fortunejum: 11:15am On Oct 31, 2009
congrats
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by fortunejum: 11:17am On Oct 31, 2009
congrats
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by atiegod: 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2009
Thank you for this information.
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by koko12(m): 12:09pm On Nov 02, 2009
congrats mon ire akari o,
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by GTay(m): 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2009
Congratz Neo, and welcome to the Industry cheesy
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by omega25red(m): 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2009
congrats hope you get all you are looking for with this new company wink
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by joeoty(m): 11:49pm On Nov 03, 2009
Glory to God His time is the BEST one can never beat that,

Do you part and let God do His part but it better be an ACT driven by real faith,

You must have exercised and practiced a deep faith driven ACTION ,

How did you take to pray before going into action this will ignite faint faith hearts,
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by osinachim: 6:44pm On Nov 04, 2009
congrats my dear. God is faithful even when we are faithless.
Wishing you the best of luck in your service yrs. Remember your first fruit and tithe.
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by denny4ril: 4:33am On Nov 05, 2009
congrats !
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by sunop624(m): 6:29am On Nov 05, 2009
thats cool! all thanks and glory to God. i wish u all the best in your new job. c ya.
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by Lastbourne(m): 8:47am On Nov 05, 2009
why cant u tell us the telecom coy name, wat kinda "security reasons" is dat ?

naijas na so una be, chop alone
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by ammape: 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2009
Neon,

I have well over 4 years with a Telecom coy as a NOC Engineer. Can u help? Properly to foward my CV to your new company.
What do u say? Contact me tru 08038010868 or ammape@yahoo.com

Congrats
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by manifest1(m): 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2009
Thank Baba God
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by excel26(m): 6:11pm On Nov 13, 2009
congrats man!!!

believing God for mine
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by tucute: 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2009
Neonet, am happi for you ooh, congrats, pls do fill mi in na, i have a 3 years experience in core telecoms, with a vendor but i need an upgrade, please try and mail me, tuuufine@yahoo.com
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by chakaz(m): 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2009
Well, its a big lesson sha, but to GOD be the glory and congrats!
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by folutender: 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2009
I wont be left out in ds congratulations thing. Its neva too late though. Congratulations ooooooo. May u neva be stagnant in life. Try improve ur career too. U av d opportunities now. Naija People no gree again o. come see how pple dey acquire pali. No be small tin o. Me sef dey try get every1 wey i fit, na only money be d challenge. Na to boost one's CV and morale.
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by atilla(m): 11:24pm On Nov 18, 2009
@poster - congratulations see you at the top bro

@noenot - start with IT qualifications, certifications or courses so you would have experience knowledge and u will know where you fit. goodluck
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by dotzok: 3:26am On Nov 27, 2009
karian, res whot! just take to Toba's advice. who says u'd get another job in another 1 yr?
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by seannopo(m): 8:23am On Nov 27, 2009
congrats on your new job.
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by stewie(m): 9:14pm On Nov 29, 2009
Sagamite:

God is so good. [To you, praise him]

But he has been wicked, mean, inconsiderate, biased and unloving to all (or some of those) that also wanted (some desperately) the role you got. Abi? Wetin make those ones come do? undecided

Yours sincerely,

A fervent Existentialist.

@Sagamite,

you obviously read philosophy like I did, that's what's getting into your head and blaspheming like you own yourself. I can only pity you, honestly.

Amidst praises, congrats, prayers and hopes, all you'd talk about is tales of woe. Existentialists excercise energy on thoughts of Essence of life being before existence or vice-versa, not the Atheistic views which is only rational and nothing to do with schools of thought.

You should be so ashamed however, that as much as you lament your suffering, you're not wise enough to ameliorate status-quo by praising and praying to God. Instead you flaunt your VERY mortal knowledge on philosophy (what ancient people left-over for you and your likes to mule over) on Nairaland.

Neonet, congrats, I work with Telecomms too, proud to say the Arab Giants! Welcome to the club

Kind regards,

Stewie G
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by fellabrims: 10:15am On Dec 01, 2009
@ Stewie,
I LOVE THE BLAST YOU GAVE TO sagamite, Let him be there weaning over left overs of the trash he learnt in Philosophy,[real ancient stuff!], He didnt think for a split second if he drops off that chair he was typing from: What will be his faith?
@ Karian, u had better stay at the bank u are in and keep doing the I.T training you so wish you are into, at the allotted time, your I.T career will spring forth!
@ Poster, Congrats!!! It doesnt matter the name of the Telecom firm, what matters is that u are happy and receiving your pepper! Someone once wrote on Nairaland he/she new job with Glo and till date, its causing a SAGA!!! So be wise! Peace cool cool
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by jegury(m): 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2009
congrats
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by okudeh: 9:50am On Dec 02, 2009
Just make sure that your new job does not cause you to neglet GOD
Remember HE is a jealous GOD.

Remain faithful and you will be surprised of where you will reach.
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by luvli(f): 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2009
congrats poster!!! i desperately look forward to my breakthrough too.
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by ideasrule: 11:30am On Dec 14, 2009
congratulation dear NL but remember that you need to closer to God the more as your first success could be your worst enemy, congrates once again.
Re: Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm by deolaoluz(f): 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2010
congrats o but me i need a job badly in telecoms. i just want to start from somewhere. any info dt can help me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Call Centre Job Test At HR Indexx #urgent / Is This Fake / Sales Manager And Distributors Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.