Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,415 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Iraq And Bible, Things You Should Know - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iraq And Bible, Things You Should Know (596 Views)

U.S. Military Spend ₦7.2trillion Annually On A.C. In Iraq And Afghanistan(2011) / Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave / Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iraq And Bible, Things You Should Know by 9jaclicktivist: 7:28am On Nov 06, 2016
1. The garden of Eden was in Iraq.
2. Mesopotamia which is now Iraq was the cradle of civilization!
3. Noah built the ark in Iraq.
4. The Tower of Babel was in Iraq.
5. Abraham was from Ur, which is in Southern Iraq!
6. Isaac's wife Rebekah is from Nahor which is in Iraq.
7. Jacob met Rachel in Iraq.
8. Jonah preached in Nineveh, which is in Iraq.
9. Assyria which is in Iraq conquered the ten tribes of Israel.
10. Amos cried out in Iraq!
11. Babylon which is in Iraq destroyed Jerusalem.
12. Daniel was in the lion's den in Iraq!
13. The 3 Hebrew children were in the fire in Iraq.
14. Belshazzar, the King of Babylon saw the "writing on the wall" in Iraq.
15. Nebuchadnezzar,King of Babylon, carried the Jews captive into Iraq.
16. Ezekiel preached in Iraq.
17. The wise men were from Iraq.
18. Peter preached in Iraq.
19. The "Empire of Man" described in Revelation is called Babylon which was a city in Iraq!
AND, DID YOU KNOW?
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
The names used in the Bible are Babylon, Land of Shinar, and Mesopotamia. The word Mesopotamia means between the two rivers, more exactly between the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers. Iraq is a Muslim country now. But the name "Iraq", means country with deep roots. Indeed Iraq is a country with deep roots and is a very significant country in the Bible. Here's why:
Eden was in Iraq – Genesis 2:10-14
Adam & Eve were created in Iraq – Genesis 2:7-8
Satan made his first recorded appearance in Iraq – Genesis 3:1-6
Nimrod established Babylon & Tower of Babel was built in Iraq – Genesis 10:8-97; 11:1-4
The confusion of the languages took place in Iraq – Genesis 11:5-11
Abraham came from a city in Iraq – Genesis 11:31; Acts 7:2-4
Isaac's bride came from Iraq – Genesis 24:3-4; 10
Jacob spent 20 years in Iraq-Genesis 27:42-45; 31:38
The first world Empire was in Iraq – Daniel 1:1-2; 2:36-38
The greatest revival in history was in a city in Iraq – Jonah 3
The events of the book of Esther took place in Iraq – Esther
The book of Nahum was a prophecy against a city in Iraq– Nahum
The book or Revelation has prophecies against Babylon, which was the old name for the nation of Iraq -Revelation 17 & 18
No other nation, except Israel, has more history and prophecy associated with it th Rikwense MuriRikwense Muri

Scooped from Fejiro Oliver
Re: Iraq And Bible, Things You Should Know by okenwa(m): 7:39am On Nov 06, 2016
Good to know about it
Re: Iraq And Bible, Things You Should Know by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 06, 2016
OP seems you are well grounded in the bible. Can you also write about Jacob and his sons, specifically the son named Gad. Sons of Gad were Eri, Ezebon, Arodi, Haggi, Ereli. OP. Why is Eri as in AguluEri in Anambra, why is it there is a thousand-yr-old temple in Anambra named after Gad? Why are these names Eri, Ezebon, Haggi, Arodi, Ereli all Igbo names? I didn't see names like Abubakar, Ademola, Seun, Tokumbo or Danjuma, all I see are Igbo names as stated earlier. If you read further in the old testament you will see names like Adora, Adamma, Agadi...all Igbo names. My question again is....why are Igbo names in the bible but not a single yorubaa or Hausa name? I'm waiting!
Re: Iraq And Bible, Things You Should Know by espn(m): 8:06am On Nov 06, 2016
Is this why USA is against iraq??
Re: Iraq And Bible, Things You Should Know by iberrylee(m): 9:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
Op pls can u tell us about philadelphia in the bible cus that place is in the US

1 Like

Re: Iraq And Bible, Things You Should Know by hakimmiyya: 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2016
saint7000:
OP seems you are well grounded in the bible. Can you also write about Jacob and his sons, specifically the son named Gad. Sons of Gad were Eri, Ezebon, Arodi, Haggi, Ereli. OP. Why is Eri as in AguluEri in Anambra, why is it there is a thousand-yr-old temple in Anambra named after Gad? Why are these names Eri, Ezebon, Haggi, Arodi, Ereli all Igbo names? I didn't see names like Abubakar, Ademola, Seun, Tokumbo or Danjuma, all I see are Igbo names as stated earlier. If you read further in the old testament you will see names like Adora, Adamma, Agadi...all Igbo names. My question again is....why are Igbo names in the bible but not a single yorubaa or Hausa name? I'm waiting!

Always playing the foolery!

(1) (Reply)

Hilary Clinton Just Conceded To Trump Through Phone-- Telegraph / Donald J. Trump Policies On Migration Will It Favours African's - Must Read / Russia's Putin Congratulates Trump On Election Win.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.