Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Linda Ikeji Launched A Social Networking Platform || Pressclix.com - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Linda Ikeji Launched A Social Networking Platform || Pressclix.com (1711 Views)

Most Read: Sony Launched A Wireless Earphones With Noise Cancellation / Xiaomi Launched A New Smart Toilet That Cost $122 / Glo Blocks LIS Users Sim Cards Over Invalid Card PIN Supplied By Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Launched A Social Networking Platform || Pressclix.com by Pressclix(m): 7:30am On Nov 06, 2016
Popular Nigerian gossip blogger, Linda Ikeji, has launched a social networking site that’s aptly called, “Linda Ikeji Social“.
If you’ll recall, in August, Linda Ikeji announced she would be branching out to other forms of media with an online TV network, an online radio station, a music website, and something called “LIS.” Many of us wondered what this “LIS” meant, and it seems we have our answer – Linda Ikeji Social. Apparently, the site has been in testing for some weeks, and today, the first of November, was chosen as the launch date.
According to the copy on the site, LIS is a community where users can “make friends, be the first to know when things happen, have fun, and get awesome rewards.” To join this community, users can either create a free account or sign up using their Facebook accounts.
In Linda Ikeji’s words, LIS is “social networking meets blogging meets classifieds ads/buy and sell all in one package.” I signed up (of course, I did), and this is what my feed looks like – news and ads.
Linda Ikeji said the site was inspired by two fans who said they only visited her blog and Facebook. A popular quote says “Give the people what they want, and they’ll come”.
Reports according Lindaikejisblog -

6 months after conceiving the idea...Linda Ikeji Social is here! It's social networking meets blogging meets classifies ads/buy and sell all in one package. Please watch the video as I personally take you on a tour of the site and how it functions. Can't wait to meet y'all on lindaikejisocial

Watch the video!

You can follow me on LIS >> Profile
Re: Linda Ikeji Launched A Social Networking Platform || Pressclix.com by emprorbolaji(m): 7:32am On Nov 06, 2016
Good for her!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Launched A Social Networking Platform || Pressclix.com by Tallesty1(m): 7:36am On Nov 06, 2016
Facebook and Naira land Don over do me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Launched A Social Networking Platform || Pressclix.com by pat077: 10:06am On Nov 06, 2016
I am okay with nairaland for now

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Launched A Social Networking Platform || Pressclix.com by Youngpo413: 11:17am On Nov 06, 2016
Nairaland is second to none.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Launched A Social Networking Platform || Pressclix.com by Darkseid(m): 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
Another one for jobless and gossip loving people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Launched A Social Networking Platform || Pressclix.com by googlepikins: 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
Na wa o, make Linda ikeji kukuma borrow Nigeria some money na.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Launched A Social Networking Platform || Pressclix.com by devlishGINGER(m): 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2016
[size=50pt]NAIRALAND IS STILL THE BEST YET[/size]
Re: Linda Ikeji Launched A Social Networking Platform || Pressclix.com by johnstar(m): 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
Ifa hear say I visit her site

1mb I nor go allow am waste for her website
Re: Linda Ikeji Launched A Social Networking Platform || Pressclix.com by rookidmart: 10:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
Yet Another Social Network...
Re: Linda Ikeji Launched A Social Networking Platform || Pressclix.com by ritababe(f): 12:48am On Nov 07, 2016
Pressclix:
Popular Nigerian gossip blogger, Linda Ikeji, has launched a social networking site that’s aptly called, “Linda Ikeji Social“.
If you’ll recall, in August, Linda Ikeji announced she would be branching out to other forms of media with an online TV network, an online radio station, a music website, and something called “LIS.” Many of us wondered what this “LIS” meant, and it seems we have our answer – Linda Ikeji Social. Apparently, the site has been in testing for some weeks, and today, the first of November, was chosen as the launch date.
According to the copy on the site, LIS is a community where users can “make friends, be the first to know when things happen, have fun, and get awesome rewards.” To join this community, users can either create a free account or sign up using their Facebook accounts.
In Linda Ikeji’s words, LIS is “social networking meets blogging meets classifieds ads/buy and sell all in one package.” I signed up (of course, I did), and this is what my feed looks like – news and ads.
Linda Ikeji said the site was inspired by two fans who said they only visited her blog and Facebook. A popular quote says “Give the people what they want, and they’ll come”.
Reports according Lindaikejisblog -

Watch the video!

You can follow me on LIS >> Profile

why you they lie like this?
just for traffic
Re: Linda Ikeji Launched A Social Networking Platform || Pressclix.com by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:37am On Nov 07, 2016
I already have lotta username n passwords in my head, not ready to add another unless e go credit my bank account
Re: Linda Ikeji Launched A Social Networking Platform || Pressclix.com by Pressclix(m): 1:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
devlishGINGER:
[size=50pt]NAIRALAND IS STILL THE BEST YET[/size]

[size=20pt]Do you want to be earning ₦5,000 daily income?[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Motorola: Moto G5s Plus Camera Updated With Depth Adjustment Bar / Best Video Editing Laptops 2017 / Itel S32 Dual Camera: Selfie On Another Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.