Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,026 members, 7,835,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

A Nairalander Prayer For All Nairalanders - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Nairalander Prayer For All Nairalanders (363 Views)

Happy Easter To All Nairalanders / Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders / Happy Easter To All Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Prayer For All Nairalanders by driveiwe(m): 9:44am On Nov 06, 2016
I pray for everyone in Nairaland,
I pray that the grace of God be spread throw out these ones, I pray for the unsaved in Nairaland, I pray that they come to the full understanding of the word of God, and let their hearts and minds be open to receive and accept God's word with all meekness and gladness, let the Holy Ghost abide in their hearts forever, Father I pray for anyone going through diverse temptation, troubles and affliction, that your mighty hands of protection deliver them in a rush, Lord I pray that you visit them all in their points of their needs, Lord I ask that sin and immorality be far from these ones. Lord provide for those who lack finances, create avenues for those who lacks opportunity and help, Lord help them mightily. Take away evil from their paths, and let their paths be of a shining light.
Lord for those who lack wisdom, I pray that you become their wisdom.
And No weapon formed and fashion against these ones shall prosper, any evil force against their success be spoilt in Jesus powerful Name I pray AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Prayer For All Nairalanders by Tallesty1(m): 9:46am On Nov 06, 2016
Thanks
Re: A Nairalander Prayer For All Nairalanders by Elnino4ladies: 9:50am On Nov 06, 2016
Mitchewwwww
Re: A Nairalander Prayer For All Nairalanders by McIroncock: 9:52am On Nov 06, 2016
you're praying for Nigerians to a Jewish folklore god
Re: A Nairalander Prayer For All Nairalanders by xendra: 10:11am On Nov 06, 2016
pls pray for TomHagen specifically, the guy is insane and needs prayers. please.
Re: A Nairalander Prayer For All Nairalanders by TomHagen: 10:22am On Nov 06, 2016
xendra:
pls pray for TomHagen specifically, the guy is insane and needs prayers. please.
I laughed at this comment. I know you want my attention. You have it now. Happy sunday!

(1) (Reply)

One Year After Islamist Terrorists Attacked France. / What You Need For Those Going For NYSC / A New Name-an Amazing Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.