Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Uproar Over Death Of 4 Cadets In NDA, 53 Others Expelled - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uproar Over Death Of 4 Cadets In NDA, 53 Others Expelled (26455 Views)

NDA Kaduna Expels Cadets For Indiscipline / What Are The Departments In NDA? / Uproar Over Death Of 4 Cadets In NDA, 53 Others Expelled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uproar Over Death Of 4 Cadets In NDA, 53 Others Expelled by emperorAY(m): 8:19am On Nov 07, 2016
Una never see anytin, all u need is divine connection.

Bt NDA is becoming very corrupt, u no know one general wey know anoda general wey know anoda general u ar on your own

1 Like

Re: Uproar Over Death Of 4 Cadets In NDA, 53 Others Expelled by rickyrex(m): 8:23am On Nov 07, 2016
caesaraba:

I identify as a Christian however I would prefer an army populated largely by Northerners sold on the "One Nigeria" dream than youths from particular regions whose major stock-in-trade is to mass the internet hauling anti-Nigeria rhetorics and exhibiting consistently, traits akin to those of traitors.

Bros abeg break down the English make I understand u small

1 Like

Re: Uproar Over Death Of 4 Cadets In NDA, 53 Others Expelled by mkoabiola: 8:24am On Nov 07, 2016
swisschris:
I am a Us soldier and I'll tell you any day/anytime, Nigerian soldier are mighty but they lack modern equipment and actual combat readiness training. There leadership so far is the worst I've seen, all they do is Bully, torture and ridicule you. Here if the army breaks you, or injure or they're fixing/paying for that. #Nigeriaisnotworthdyingfor #Mightysoldiers #Trainedtokill
Of course u can't compare US army to Nigerian army in all ramifications
But d US army is difficult to get enlisted.lucky u
Re: Uproar Over Death Of 4 Cadets In NDA, 53 Others Expelled by ceejay4real(m): 8:29am On Nov 07, 2016
The NDA should please cut down on their physical training drills cos the modern day military is not a Hercules type stuff. They should rather concentrate on the IQ, technical and courage building aspects of the training for those are the hallmark of a 21st century soldier. Besides, these guys are officer cadets being trained to become officers and not wrestlers! Officers are meant to be courageous and intelligent as well as well educated! For the training of the other ranks they can emphasise more on physical strength and endurance but Officers should be sharp minded and courageous not necessarily physically rugged. Our military needs a total overhauling.
Dunno why they are punishing young men under the guise of training them? Cos some of those our officers of old who attended the Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst never looked as they were as fit as a fiddle even in their youth! So why all this charade now? We're deliberately wasting some young men's lives using military training as a decoy, why can't the training be modernised and those that fall short of standards glaringly could be still be commissioned and reassigned to the non combatant arm of the Army. Nobody should deprive them the joy and opportunity to serve their fatherland since they've decided to do so. It's not so easy to see young men and women willing and ready to join the Army or other arms of the Armed forces especially in a country like Nigeria where patriotism is on a very low ebb. Hope the authorities are reading this!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uproar Over Death Of 4 Cadets In NDA, 53 Others Expelled by PeaceOut(m): 8:30am On Nov 07, 2016
swisschris:
I am a Us soldier and I'll tell you any day/anytime, Nigerian soldier are mighty but they lack modern equipment and actual combat readiness training. There leadership so far is the worst I've seen, all they do is Bully, torture and ridicule you. Here if the army breaks you, or injure or they're fixing/paying for that. #Nigeriaisnotworthdyingfor #Mightysoldiers #Trainedtokill

Bross, please I don't mind joining the American armed forces too. Can you mentor me on how to go about it. I have made lots of attempt in Nigeria force yet no show so I want to spread my tentacles. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uproar Over Death Of 4 Cadets In NDA, 53 Others Expelled by kolaish(m): 8:31am On Nov 07, 2016
Coldfaya:

my brother nothing is new in Nigeria again o. even for party now sef you go need to sort or get connect before them fit serve you plate of rice. everything na connection
Anybody you see complaining now is complaining because he could'nt get anybody to sponsor him to that place. It is the candidates that run to beg the influential men in the society to back them up. I was in the house of a friend of mine (name witheld) five months ago when a young man brought his dad to my friend to help influence his son to succeed for navy screening exercise.

2 Likes

Re: Uproar Over Death Of 4 Cadets In NDA, 53 Others Expelled by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 07, 2016
swisschris:
Please do they recruit foreigners in another country, without me been a citizen n living in d US?
Re: Uproar Over Death Of 4 Cadets In NDA, 53 Others Expelled by armadeo(m): 8:42am On Nov 07, 2016
Running204:
Please do they recruit foreigners in another country, without me been a citizen n living in d US?

Serve your fatherland. How could you want to go and serve in another man's land.

That's just been sarcastic.

If you get the info mention me make I follow go serve for there.

2 Likes

Re: Uproar Over Death Of 4 Cadets In NDA, 53 Others Expelled by Almand: 8:43am On Nov 07, 2016
caesaraba:

I identify as a Christian however I would prefer an army populated largely by Northerners sold on the "One Nigeria" dream than youths from particular regions whose major stock-in-trade is to mass the internet hauling anti-Nigeria rhetorics and exhibiting consistently, traits akin to those of traitors.
This you thought no get single sense in side
Re: Uproar Over Death Of 4 Cadets In NDA, 53 Others Expelled by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 07, 2016
armadeo:

Serve your fatherland. How could you want to go and serve in another man's land.

That's just been sarcastic.

If you get the info mention me make I follow go serve for there.
grin FAM I love d military, but dem no wan take me sake of sake I no know oga at d top.....
#US military #
Re: Uproar Over Death Of 4 Cadets In NDA, 53 Others Expelled by caesaraba(m): 8:55am On Nov 07, 2016
cescky:
Hmm

Well we all now the region forcing their stooges on the army....check other paramilitary them full there

Keep deluding ur self if they call u an ars#e licker it's hurts ...and that is what ur
exhibiting...ur post would have made sense if your commander in Chiefs since 1960 had been non bias, objective and non bigotry .

Ur post is no sense one because the institute called Nigeria is sick and only the healthy can identify sickness a man that has been sick for so long thinks it's normal to be sick ... My brother the wrongness of Nigeria has taken away your natural reasoning and sense of right and wrong away ....what is wrong is wrong and two wrongs can not make right.

U and ur likes are the problem with Nigeria...unfortunately it's the same u that wants one Nigeria which is commendable the sooner u and people of like mind are flushed out the better for the state

Lol. I would reply you with a lengthy write-up but seriously, it won't be worth the effort. I've aired my views, you've aired yours. Business concluded.
Re: Uproar Over Death Of 4 Cadets In NDA, 53 Others Expelled by NAVYdogg: 8:55am On Nov 07, 2016
Aliyullahi:
The reason being that those that came in through those our silly politicians would never be disqualified if found unfit by the body. They would never be allowed to undergo rigours of full military training.
What do we even expect when Governors and some kings have access to the NDA form which is always sold to the highest bidder.
I sometimes look at the current military body and shake my head for Nigeria..... undecided

NDA Forms is freee
Re: Uproar Over Death Of 4 Cadets In NDA, 53 Others Expelled by shamsuRana(m): 9:06am On Nov 07, 2016
caesaraba:

smiley
Re: Uproar Over Death Of 4 Cadets In NDA, 53 Others Expelled by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:15am On Nov 07, 2016
mkoabiola:

Of course u can't compare US army to Nigerian army in all ramifications
But d US army is difficult to get enlisted.lucky u
Not difficult if you are a citizen or have a green caRd.
Re: Uproar Over Death Of 4 Cadets In NDA, 53 Others Expelled by cescky(m): 9:22am On Nov 07, 2016
caesaraba:

Lol. I would reply you with a lengthy write-up but seriously, it won't be worth the effort. I've aired my views, you've aired yours. Business concluded.

Lol
Pls it will be worth it if its knowledge worthy... And have sensible things to pass across.wer having an intellectual discourse don't run.
Re: Uproar Over Death Of 4 Cadets In NDA, 53 Others Expelled by Justiceleague1: 9:37am On Nov 07, 2016
Na born2rule full there
Re: Uproar Over Death Of 4 Cadets In NDA, 53 Others Expelled by Justiceleague1: 9:38am On Nov 07, 2016
nely:
I can't forgive those that screened me out cos of nobody submitted my name, all my life and my dreams were to be in the army but cos o have nobody,nobody selected me, gave up hope and went to the university had to sort myself out even my my good grades, now out of uni, had to sort so that your name will be among those going to service in a favourable state, even in camp people still sort to go to town ot they send you to.village, after service, they still expect you to sort or no job for you, one day they would tell me tk sort for my life or I will die, Nigerians what is wrong with us?
the use mallam replace u...buh we saw u on here shouting sai baba!
Re: Uproar Over Death Of 4 Cadets In NDA, 53 Others Expelled by caesaraba(m): 9:41am On Nov 07, 2016
rickyrex:

Bros abeg break down the English make I understand u small

Lol.
Re: Uproar Over Death Of 4 Cadets In NDA, 53 Others Expelled by MilitaryMinded(m): 10:05am On Nov 07, 2016
cescky:
Hmm

Well we all now the region forcing their stooges on the army....check other paramilitary them full there

Keep deluding ur self if they call u an ars#e licker it's hurts ...and that is what ur
exhibiting...ur post would have made sense if your commander in Chiefs since 1960 had been non bias, objective and non bigotry .

Ur post is no sense one because the institute called Nigeria is sick and only the healthy can identify sickness a man that has been sick for so long thinks it's normal to be sick ... My brother the wrongness of Nigeria has taken away your natural reasoning and sense of right and wrong away ....what is wrong is wrong and two wrongs can not make right.

U and ur likes are the problem with Nigeria...unfortunately it's the same u that wants one Nigeria which is commendable the sooner u and people of like mind are flushed out the better for the state

what exactly do you mean by region forcing their stooges? What do you know about NDA recruitment sef. Every state have equal number of cadet admitted. If 15 people are admitted from Katsina, 15 are admitted from Bayelsa. If 20 are admitted from Borno, 20 are admitted from Enugu . No doubt connection is involved ( just like everything in Nigeria) But Quota system is strictly adhered to in NDA. You are your likes however just love playing victim all the time so you will still find something more stupid to say

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uproar Over Death Of 4 Cadets In NDA, 53 Others Expelled by tommysparks: 10:09am On Nov 07, 2016
Everything in Nigeria now is connection, you need connection to buy garri, u need connection to buy good drinking water, worst of all u even need connection to be able to have good GSM connection. They even advertise themselves as the best connection everywhere. Mtcheeeeew
Re: Uproar Over Death Of 4 Cadets In NDA, 53 Others Expelled by JBL316: 10:12am On Nov 07, 2016
Hahahahahaahaha....who lose...no be dem dey die for training so?....keep killing dem, the unfit-lobbying-son-broda-cozin-frend-of-corrupt-politician, with training...until dem respect due process....e dey pain me o gaga!
Re: Uproar Over Death Of 4 Cadets In NDA, 53 Others Expelled by caesaraba(m): 10:26am On Nov 07, 2016
MilitaryMinded:

what exactly do you mean by region forcing their stooges? What do you know about NDA recruitment sef. Every state have equal number of cadet admitted. If 15 people are admitted from Katsina, 15 are admitted from Bayelsa. If 20 are admitted from Borno, 20 are admitted from Enough. No doubt connection is involved ( just like everything in Nigeria) But Quota system is strictly adhered to in NDA. You are your likes however just love playing victim all the time so you will still find something more stupid to say

The more reason why I never bothered to reply him in the first place. Most of these folks come from households where ignorance is coveted a virtue, placed on a pedestal and then celebrated serially. It's impossible to reason with them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uproar Over Death Of 4 Cadets In NDA, 53 Others Expelled by edudguy(m): 10:29am On Nov 07, 2016
Coldfaya:

my brother nothing is new in Nigeria again o. even for party now sef you go need to sort or get connect before them fit serve you plate of rice. everything na connection
A lady shared a post of Pablo Escobar (the most dangerous drug lord) about how he never showed off his wealth and I tried to explain to her who Pablo Escobar and that he should not be celebrated

But do you know what she told me? That we are all corrupt and that as long as he did not get caught he was a 'saint'
and she supported him

This got me thinking that we all habour corruption and the government is not our problem. 'We' are! We praise bribery, corruprion as long as we will benefit....I believe that for Nigeria to progress we need to change our mentality...We go to church every sunday but still commit atrocities but the white don't go to church like we do but they are more transparent because we do not need God to tell us what we know the answer to...Don't get me started with Religious and tribal hatred

1 Like

Re: Uproar Over Death Of 4 Cadets In NDA, 53 Others Expelled by Worksunlimited: 10:38am On Nov 07, 2016
swisschris:

Nna! U sef check the gun wey u carry... E sure me say Nigerian army no get am.. And if dem get am e dey rust for store or dey have gifted it to militants...

1 Like

Re: Uproar Over Death Of 4 Cadets In NDA, 53 Others Expelled by XaintJoel20: 11:11am On Nov 07, 2016
MilitaryMinded:

what exactly do you mean by region forcing their stooges? What do you know about NDA recruitment sef. Every state have equal number of cadet admitted. If 15 people are admitted from Katsina, 15 are admitted from Bayelsa. If 20 are admitted from Borno, 20 are admitted from Enough. No doubt connection is involved ( just like everything in Nigeria) But Quota system is strictly adhered to in NDA. You are your likes however just love playing victim all the time so you will still find something more stupid to say
Bros, forget that falsehood being christened that every states has equal number of cadets. It may be true on papers, but in practise not true. You will see names like Mustapha Mohammed, Abdullahi Musa filling slots made for state like Imo. When next they release the names, try and do a comprehensive check.

3 Likes

Re: Uproar Over Death Of 4 Cadets In NDA, 53 Others Expelled by nuradeen011(m): 11:13am On Nov 07, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
When those qualified are not taken cos of Quotas and Religion factors chiefly promoted by the North against Intelligence and Courage!!

RIP to the dead!

NDA should be for those that qualify and Willing.
so you mean only those from the south are qualified right?
Re: Uproar Over Death Of 4 Cadets In NDA, 53 Others Expelled by MilitaryMinded(m): 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
XaintJoel20:

Bros, forget that falsehood being christened that every states has equal number of cadets. It may be true on papers, but in practise not true. You will see names like Mustapha Mohammed, Abdullahi Musa filling slots made for state like Imo. When next they release the names, try and do a comprehensive check.

Oga, with all due respect, You know nothing about NDA recruitment. I have been following NDA recruitments for more than 6 years, and even still have the lists of selected candidates of the last 5 regular courses( i know you don't know what regular course means). Don't allow victim playing mentality increase your ignorance. Try and know things before blabbing in public
Re: Uproar Over Death Of 4 Cadets In NDA, 53 Others Expelled by XaintJoel20: 12:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
MilitaryMinded:

Oga, with all due respect, You know nothing about NDA recruitment. I have been following NDA recruitments for more than 6 years, and even still have the lists of selected candidates of the last 5 regular courses( i know you don't know what regular course means). Don't allow victim playing mentality increase your ignorance. Try and know things before blabbing in public
Thank you Mr. know It All.
Re: Uproar Over Death Of 4 Cadets In NDA, 53 Others Expelled by delishpot: 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
nely:
I can't forgive those that screened me out cos of nobody submitted my name, all my life and my dreams were to be in the army but cos i had nobody,nobody selected me, gave up hope and went to the university had to sort myself out even with my good grades, now out of uni, had to sort so that your name will be among those going to service in a favourable state, even in camp people still sort to go to town ot they send you to village, after service, they still expect you to sort or no job for you, one day they would tell me to sort for my life or I will die, Nigerians what is wrong with us?

You will still end up there somehow someway. E dey your Body.
Re: Uproar Over Death Of 4 Cadets In NDA, 53 Others Expelled by kechywillz(m): 12:42pm On Nov 07, 2016
Fake country
Re: Uproar Over Death Of 4 Cadets In NDA, 53 Others Expelled by odinegi(m): 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
I was of victim of the corruption in thier so called NDA EXAM. In 2008. It pained me die when i wrote well only to see that there is no means to check exam result or performance, of which i know i passed anyway.... God will help us in this country
Re: Uproar Over Death Of 4 Cadets In NDA, 53 Others Expelled by Jiboy95(m): 1:32pm On Nov 07, 2016
Still hard to stay with reality... But God knows best! You served, your country till death. You are a hero to us and your father land. Continue to sleep in peace with Jesus. Till we meet at Jesus foot. Adieu bro Yinka!... May the perpetual light of God shine on you and the souls of all the faithful departed rest in peace! ... Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fun Time: Name That English Word You Totally Disagree With Its Spelling / Strike: FG Mulls Proscription Of ASUU / Winners Of The 2019 PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.