Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corp: Updates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corp: Updates (39133 Views)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Nigeria Prison Service And Civil Defence Corp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corp: Updates by detopshot(m): 8:20am On Oct 30, 2009
[color=#006600][/color] Guys i got a call from a friend at my state headquarters yesterday informing me that i need to rush down and provide my full name, email, phone no and rank. I actually did even when i provided those info in my CV. So try and find out from your recruitment centers, i don't know if it's late. Good luck and when u're successful remember to share u're testimonies here.
Re: Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corp: Updates by abey2(m): 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2009
U mean it? That might be difficut for me, i'm in the North now,but i submitted in Ekiti,transversing down to the south will be like hell, hoping it is not generall, Heard from a reliable source that we will be called soon,
Re: Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corp: Updates by detopshot(m): 8:58am On Dec 16, 2009
Okay abey, that was in oct. a long time ago, never mind. but from what i gathered the shortlisted candidates' names r gonna be pasted thursday or friday this wk at the centers. Interview is on saturday. good luck!
Re: Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corp: Updates by coolme: 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2009
detopshot:

Okay abey, that was in oct. a long time ago, never mind. but from what i gathered the shortlisted candidates' names r gonna be pasted thursday or friday this wk at the centers. Interview is on saturday. good luck!

Kindly clarify,
Is it for graduates?
Is it interview or test?
where is the interview/ test holding?
TOO MANY MISLEADING INFOS ON THIS ALREADY
KINDLY CLARIFY
CHEERS
Re: Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corp: Updates by detopshot(m): 5:19am On Dec 17, 2009
Yes. for grads. i don't know where it is holdin. mayb in each of d state headquarters. it's exams and later, interview.
Re: Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corp: Updates by detopshot(m): 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2009
Hey guyz, did anyone apply 4Civil Defence as an inspector or asst superintendent? (B.SC, B.A, HND, MASTERS). then rush to any of the state or local govt offices where you submitted your appl. get ready 4exams on saturday 19th. cheers!!!!
Re: Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corp: Updates by detopshot(m): 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2009
Hey guyz, did anyone apply 4Civil Defence as an inspector or asst superintendent? (B.SC, B.A, HND, MASTERS). then rush to any of the state or local govt offices where you submitted your appl. get ready 4exams on saturday 19th. cheers!!!!
Re: Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corp: Updates by eny2: 5:35pm On Dec 17, 2009
Hi Nairalands,

Nigeria security and civil defence test will hold on saturday 19th December 2009.Do any one in the house know how the test look like.
Please response quick.

Thank you.

Eny 2
Re: Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corp: Updates by okas2002k: 9:26pm On May 01, 2010
Please wats d latest on senior cadre civil defence,after last week's interview. When is the appointment letter n training coming up? Any idea.
Re: Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corp: Updates by van909: 12:49pm On Jun 04, 2012
Pls does any body no's hw mch dey re paying nscdc beginners
Re: Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corp: Updates by clementmartins: 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2012
What is actually going on in the Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps? Why is it that people that joined the corps since it was a voluntary organisation ar left out in the so called 2012 REPLACEMENT exercise that is going on? Why is the Commandant General allowed such a bad thing to be happening in the corps. These old officers called VOLUNTEERS or UNABSORBED should be absorbed to avert problems in the corps. I know more than 50 that got their appointment latters through one means or the other. Let us do what is right before it gets out of hane..
Re: Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corp: Updates by switchmax8: 1:26pm On Aug 16, 2012
hey poster,
The current recruitment is replacement and you have to be connected i called my elder brother's friend wife works there.She said you must be connected to get it because it is not recruitment but replacement and most slots have been reserved for honourables and obas.If you have anyone of these people you can get their consent to get the job.
Dont pay a dime to anybody because someone told me there are people in abj requesting 200-300k with the promise of getting someone in beware of such people

(1) (Reply)

Prison Service (federal Ministry Of Interior) Requitment / I Have Been Invited For Shell Job Interview / The Difference Between A Resume And A Cv. I Bet You Didn't Know!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.