Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets (37456 Views)

Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix / Davido Attends Church Service With His Sister And B-red / BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets by favoured78(f): 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2016
kinggogo:
Biuriful

Jst 1 or 2 more to go n she do family planning

Y r pipu tagging all present n former beauty queens daughters of cucumber undecided . Dey shoud jst stop, it's dry already

THEY are tagging them daugthers of cucumber because they feel it will earn them some likes... but it's so out of it as it doesn't even rhyme with the subject matter.

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets by Onasa22: 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
Beautiful kids, to God be all the Glory
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets by Cessa0(f): 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2016
Einl:

All you people making jokes about cucumbers... you late and dry.

How are you funny?
Wetin concern triplets and cucumbers?

Bros r u alright?? Did u see me type anything abt cucumber Abeg carry ur transfered aggression go frnt biko
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets by bobkezel(m): 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2016
Whats wrong with me? Whenever i hear such news all i think of is cucumber. Chidimma okeke look what you have done to me!!!!
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets by toprealman: 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2016
UIA04:
Lovely
One is always crying One looks away from the camera and The last one is ever camera ready
girls I hail Una! U r right.....how Una de take see such things?
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets by Burgerlomo: 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2016
nikkypearl:
This is the Lord doing,and it is marvelous in our eyes wink kiss

Yes ooo, Wow! This is lovely
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets by rosalieene(f): 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
cute
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets by mightyhazel: 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2016
Came:
Chidinma case be like "Na person way dem catch be thief". Una go fear wetin people dey do for the other room ooooo. Mama 3, congratulations.
ur daily mentions go dey reach 1000

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets by Immorttal: 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
UIA04:
Lovely

One is always crying
One looks away from the camera and
The last one is ever camera ready
forensic analyst grin
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets by whiteroses(f): 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
Cute
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets by dayleke: 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2016
Beautiful ...
God bless them.
But she for include papa too now..
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets by lmbnicegirl(f): 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
Cute babies, God I want this type of blessing.
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets by Gkemz: 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
Little princesses... But the father is missing here maybe he chose to handle the camera

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets by whiteroses(f): 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
K
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets by zikokoko(m): 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
lmbnicegirl:
Cute babies, God I want this type of blessing.

abi ooo... i wonder y pple ain't curious abt d father's whereabout...abi she ain't married ni.
anyways
God it's me again, u knw i've always bin asking for twins buh if u cn make it triplets i won't run ooo...sha do am abeg in jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets by Esetim(f): 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2016
The kids are adorable! kiss
But this is a full time job oooo.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets by ifeomaekol(f): 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
What's with this cucumber stuff all about? Almost all the comments here is cucumber this, cucumber that Kilode?? Beautiful triplets, fine mama jare.
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets by Einl(m): 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
Cessa0:

Bros r u alright?? Did u see me type anything abt cucumber Abeg carry ur transfered aggression go frnt biko
I apologise.
I quoted wrongly.
My sincere apologies.
Forgive me?
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
God abeg give me three at once make tory end cheesy
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
haywire07:
Daughters of cucumber grin
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets by Tedassie(m): 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
Mznaett:
Woa! they all look cute

What of the "striker" now?wink
waiting in the #OTHERROOM for 2nd half
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets by MrMoRitz: 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
I dont know why once i hear "beauty pagent" or "beauty queen" now, my mind and thoughts just keep thinking of cocumbers

its terrible
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets by Cessa0(f): 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
Einl:
I apologise. I quoted wrongly. My sincere apologies. Forgive me?

alright
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets by Einl(m): 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
Cessa0:

alright
You know those stories we hear about people meeting on social media and beefing each other, then three years later getting married...?...
...that could be us...
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets by WesBreezy: 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
I knew I would see cucumber comments if I,clicked on this thread .. And I was right .. I'm off. smiley
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets by Exponental(m): 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
Lucky you that you have small money, poor man wey born triplet, Na debt go pursue am to death
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets by Marveaux(m): 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
I thought women get fat and lose body shape when they give birth? Just a honest question.#TEEN
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets by glossy6(f): 6:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
Beautiful babies
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets by ArabMopol(m): 6:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
lovely... God u gonna bless me one day with twins or triplets... beautiful family
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets by Mayflowa(m): 7:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
Profkomolafe:
grin

legally, if you can get up to one third of a damage dollar bill in America, it is good as money. The bank or the Bureau of Engraving and Printing will issue you a corresponding treasury cheque for it. So there won't be any need to hang the rat! lol
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets by Cessa0(f): 7:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
Einl:

You know those stories we hear about people meeting on social media and beefing each other, then three years later getting married...?...
...that could be us...

Lolz.. fantasies!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija's Vandora Kisses The Love Of Her Life / Grace Makun Rocks Her Baby Bump In Swimwear / Tobi Bakre And Banky W (Throwback Vs Recent Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.