Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets (37460 Views)

Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix / Davido Attends Church Service With His Sister And B-red / BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets by Einl(m): 7:25pm On Nov 06, 2016
Cessa0:

Lolz.. fantasies!
Let's try first. Let's see where it takes us.
In three years time when your dad is walking you down the aisle to hand you over to me...you'll remember today when you said "...fantasies!"
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets by Cessa0(f): 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
Einl:

Let's try first. Let's see where it takes us.
In three years time when your dad is walking you down the aisle to hand you over to me...you'll remember today when you said "...fantasies!"

effects of too much hollywood movies.. better wake up
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets by Einl(m): 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
Cessa0:

effects of too much hollywood movies.. better wake up
You never know where your husband might be. Never doubt.
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets by Cessa0(f): 7:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
Einl:
You never know where your husband might be. Never doubt.
i hear
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets by fof1: 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
Profkomolafe:
grin

WHAT HAPPENED? WHY PUNISH D INNOCENT RAT U REFUSE TO GV FOOD. HE HELPED HIMSELF WITH D NOTES INSIGHT.
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets by ritvin(f): 10:14pm On Nov 06, 2016
chemystery:
A particular kid keeps crying in all the pix. Na wa o
she Dey fear camera
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets by Kiddominant(m): 11:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
God please bless me more than that.
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets by checkout50: 11:40am On Nov 07, 2016
Nice one. God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets by chemystery: 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
ritvin:
she Dey fear camera
How you take know? Na you snap am? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick, Lands In Hospital / Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House / Mercy Aigbe Calls Out Thisday Style After She Fails To Make Their Best Dressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.