Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

"If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said (68525 Views)

Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja / Winners Chapel Members' Houses In Oyedepo's Canaancity / Winners Chapel Liberation Center In Texas: Video Of Multi Million Dollar Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Miles300: 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
MrCasper:
Why people will remain gullible I don't know. I'm a Christian and also have no problem with these mega pastors or prosperity preachers....I simply don't know why people will be so dumb and gullible to fall for some antics by some so called men of God all in the name of financial liberation or miracle. correct me if I am wrong, but I don't know how paying my tithes will make me a millionaire...I pay my tithes because its the right thing to do, not because a so called man of God tells me I will get a thousand fold in return. that's greed, and that's the main reason a lot of people will always fall for these 21st century preachers....every great financial scam requires greedy and gullible people, and a lot of preachers are banking on this to extort money from the so called Christians...don't tell me to give because God will bless me a thousand fold, because I'm already blessed. only lazy folks will spend their time, energy and money hoping to God for financial freedom in churches. The church is not a business place.
to add to it , all the miracles of provisions in the bible weren't attach to tithing , they came supernaturally , I don't kn if we av our own Nigerian bible where this men turn the bible upside down
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Orikinla(m): 2:39pm On Nov 06, 2016

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by phranq(m): 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
d girl was just but making fun of d Oyedepo n Convenant sch fees stuff n u all r here kiiling ova it!!!! dis is d first time Nairalanders r getting smth sooooooooo wrong!!!! plz read d girl's post again.
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by 2016easy2017: 2:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
if Jesus were to come to this school
but all his disciples were poor people
watch it.u not worshiping GOD
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by AlanSugar(m): 2:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
phranq:
d girl was just but making fun of d Oyedepo n Convenant sch fees stuff n u all r here kiiling ova it!!!! dis is d first time Nairalanders r getting smth sooooooooo wrong!!!! plz read d girl's post again.

Hahaha, this means oyedescam should be tied and shot. He has succeeded in making enemies who now hate him more than ever rather than winning souls for God. The wages of sin is death, oyedepo has committed!
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by brojoshua: 2:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
Prosperity occultic club but in the name of Jesus Christ.
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Freeheart(m): 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2016
MrCasper:
Why people will remain gullible I don't know. I'm a Christian and also have no problem with these mega pastors or prosperity preachers....I simply don't know why people will be so dumb and gullible to fall for some antics by some so called men of God all in the name of financial liberation or miracle. correct me if I am wrong, but I don't know how paying my tithes will make me a millionaire...I pay my tithes because its the right thing to do, not because a so called man of God tells me I will get a thousand fold in return. that's greed, and that's the main reason a lot of people will always fall for these 21st century preachers....every great financial scam requires greedy and gullible people, and a lot of preachers are banking on this to extort money from the so called Christians...don't tell me to give because God will bless me a thousand fold, because I'm already blessed. only lazy folks will spend their time, energy and money hoping to God for financial freedom in churches. The church is not a business place.
u pay your tithe cos you knw is right and not becos any man of God ask you to pay it........ I'm not sure u re a Christian and not sure u read your bible at all cos of the way u put ur right up..... didn't Bible say u will open the door of financial blessing for u when you pay ur tithe. and that's what the girl is emphasising.

2 Likes

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by macaranta(m): 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
Idiotic statement
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Damfostopper(m): 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
mtcheeew

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Freeheart(m): 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
I belong to the family of giant.....I belong to prosperity club...... if you are a Christian and you re still poor, my friend u need to check urself. .... . #am a winner with proof and #my case is different.......... #watchout

5 Likes

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
Good loves the poor but we serve the God of Isreal and that country has the richest folks in the world so they must be obeying some laws He gave that's making them so successful. I've got to learn it
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by ikorodureporta: 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
Morraphuckkenmasons undecided
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Kaybaba5(m): 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
Everybody is entitled to his or her opinion...

1 Like

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by basadenet: 3:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
This one those die hard member that will do or say Something to please their Pastor.
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by faorex(m): 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
apcmustwin:
When will Nigerians stop disgracing themselves upanda with their brainwashed mentality of a foreign religion?
she is from Ghana. so less insult
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by eMidas: 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
Kolababe:
Like seriously?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/11/if-you-attend-winners-chapel-and-you.html

He isn't really right. I guess he was kidding.
I attend and follow Oyedepo very well. I didn't attend CU. It was my choice.

Every Winners'Chapel member mustn't attend CU. Compare this fee with others, national and international.

Oyedepo once said, "You don't grow big to manage well, you manage well to grow big." He said shared that he has never enrolled any of his children in any school that will require him to pray for school fees before it will be provided.

If you follow riches the way the guy implied, you will steal...and even steal from God's house.

I can't say it all. Cut you coat according to your dress.

3 Likes

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by pricipal2003(m): 3:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
opethom:
no be your fault na, Shebi you parent Don work for you mumu.... Na all people way dey winners rich? Ode oshi
no mind am. Foolish idiot.

1 Like

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Emassive(m): 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
Don't feed on anything u see in the media. Anyone can type whatever you like just to gain popularity at the expense of others.

1 Like

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by joinnow: 3:08pm On Nov 06, 2016
thesicilian:
She's obviously a product of rich parents and poor upbringing. Its not her fault.
In addition to the above
Are you sure his father is not one of the 3 profession I fear most...
1.politician (if her father belongs here PMB is coming. .4ur father)
2.Pastor
3.Police.
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by baddosky1: 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
When you have attended SHILOH for years and have nothing to show for it....

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by hadeyemoheirstar(f): 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
He be like say this girl don dey colect cucumber that is why she didn't knw what to say #idiot#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Libkid(m): 3:12pm On Nov 06, 2016
givan:
Now, everybody would just jump on this thread to insult this fine girl without checking the mental home she's posting from. So unfair
wicked

1 Like

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Daolif: 3:14pm On Nov 06, 2016
hadeyemoheirstar:
He be like say this girl don dey colect cucumber that is why she didn't knw what to say #idiot#
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by dmz1: 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2016
Wealth is sweet,but its not for every one, all the
same don't look down on anyone.
i travel from one country to another and only God
made it possible.

may God bless me like you so I will be traveling at will from country to country, continent to continent... Amen
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Mujtahida: 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2016
prof1990:
D
You will still end up worshiping the pastor because most pastors talk about themselves
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Oluokoli85: 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
wake up from your sleep.....God has given us all things....
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by frankyblac(m): 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2016
This poster was lucky to be rich but since she thinks it man that made her Rich or a course she did but God will judge her
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by buffalowings: 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2016
akaahs:

in other news weytin Arsenal nd Tottenham dey play, abegi

Somebody said draw soup grin
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by bikefab(m): 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
It's unfortunate when people think that stuff like seed sowing, first fruits and other stuff guarantees financial prosperity or any kind of breakthrough. It is not scriptural. God's blessings cannot be bought by your money, neither is he broke that he needs your money to survive. The scriptures teaches us to have faith in God and keep on believing, we can move mountains. Our relationship with God is like the one we have with our earthly father, we don't need to bribe him before he pays our school fees or provides us wit our daily meals. We ask, he provides. I hope u've gotten my point.
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Garshyzee(m): 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
nothing to say.. angryim just wondering where will we start from? with all this foolish mentality beings gallivanting around d society sad
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by ekaromail: 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
Let her afford the fees o! While at it, she should help like five other people pay their fees. After all, there's love in sharing.

Have you read the update on 'My Best Friend's Husband and I?' Read it here

http://karosstoryblog..com/2016/11/my-best-friends-husband-and-i-chapter_6.html
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Hitwe99: 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
only GoD knows where dem dey get their money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles / Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) / Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.